Author Topic: Sirs  (Read 853 times)

Cynthia

Sirs
« on: April 27, 2008, 02:19:04 AM »
Hi,

Hey, I don't know if you read my request about back aches etc....I found an article on a machine that Decompresses the back. What do you think about that idea?
My friend said he had the treatment in PA years ago, but now that he has moved to Utah, the pain is coming back....in his back....ooops pun...

anway, I thought I would ask you what you think as a professional PT.

I would think that if it worked for an individual before, why not try it again.

Thanks,
Cynthia

I'll email you more. Thanks, Gary....
« Last Edit: April 27, 2008, 02:55:35 AM by Cynthia »

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Sirs
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2008, 05:12:17 PM »
Without having studied any literature, the amount of pressure to properly "decompress" the spine is enormous.  !st off one needs to know why they're back is aching.  Is it muscular or is it structural?  Is it just poor posture or is their some hereditary component?  Once you can isolate the reason(s) why the back is aching then a more thorough notion of how to treat it becomes apparent.  Home traction units barely touch the surface in decompressing the spine.  You might be better off on having someone walk on a spine, NOT that I'm advocating such a treatment.

I'll enedavor to read up more on what you send me
« Last Edit: April 28, 2008, 03:23:29 AM by sirs »
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Cynthia

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2008, 12:11:04 AM »
Without having studied any literature, the amount of pressure to properly "decompress" the spine is enormous.  !st off one needs to know why they're back is aching.  Is it muscular or is it structural.  Is it just poor posture or is their some hereditary component.  Once you can isolate the reason(s) why the back is aching then a more thorough notion of how to treat it becomes apparent.  Home traction unites barely touch the surface in decompressing the spine.  You might be better off on having someone walk on a spine, NOT that I'm advocating such a treatment.

I'll enedavor to read up more on what you send me

Thanks dear man.

I'll send you the details when my friend lets me know more, as well.

Gosh, sad day for me, so I am not ready to post for now....my best friend's brother was killed in a motor cycle accident this afternoon. I am in a bit of shock. He sold me my car. :( GOd, I am so sad.

Lord...pray for his soul, Gary. Thanks

later,
Cynthia

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2008, 03:24:33 AM »
So sorry to hear of the tragic accident, Miss Cynthia.  I'll make sure to keep you and his family in my prayers
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Cynthia

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2008, 10:21:20 PM »
So sorry to hear of the tragic accident, Miss Cynthia.  I'll make sure to keep you and his family in my prayers

Thank you Sirs.

I am deeply saddened. This has given me perspective....we should all live to the fullest each day

....without rage, harm or bitterness.

Wow, this hit hard.

God bless...talk soon.

Cynthia