Author Topic: What Islam Isn't  (Read 10152 times)

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
What Islam Isn't
« on: May 09, 2008, 06:54:56 PM »
What Islam Isn't
By Dr. Peter Hammond
Monday, April 21, 2008

The following is adapted from Dr. Peter Hammond's book: Slavery, Terrorism and Islam: The Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat:

Islam is not a religion nor is it a cult. It is a complete system.

Islam has religious, legal, political, economic and military components. The religious component is a beard for all the other components.

Islamization occurs when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to agitate for their so-called 'religious rights.'

When politically correct and culturally diverse societies agree to 'the reasonable' Muslim demands for their 'religious rights,' they also get the other components under the table. Here's how it works (percentages source CIA: The World Fact Book (2007)).

As long as the Muslim population remains around 1% of any given country they will be regarded as a peace-loving minority and not as a threat to anyone. In fact, they may be featured in articles and films, stereotyped for their colorful uniqueness:

United States -- Muslim 1.0%
Australia -- Muslim 1.5%
Canada -- Muslim 1.9%
China -- Muslim 1%-2%
Italy -- Muslim 1.5%
Norway -- Muslim 1.8%

At 2% and 3% they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs:

Denmark -- Muslim 2%
Germany -- Muslim 3.7%
United Kingdom -- Muslim 2.7%
Spain -- Muslim 4%
Thailand -- Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population.

They will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature it on their shelves -- along with threats for failure to comply. ( United States ).

France -- Muslim 8%
Philippines -- Muslim 5%
Sweden -- Muslim 5%
Switzerland -- Muslim 4.3%
The Netherlands -- Muslim 5.5%
Trinidad &Tobago -- Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islam is not to convert the world but to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims reach 10% of the population, they will increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions ( Paris --car-burnings). Any non-Muslim action that offends Islam will result in uprisings and threats ( Amsterdam - Mohammed cartoons).

Guyana -- Muslim 10%
India -- Muslim 13.4%
Israel -- Muslim 16%
Kenya -- Muslim 10%
Russia -- Muslim 10-15%

After reaching 20% expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings and church and synagogue burning:
Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%

At 40% you will find widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks and ongoing militia warfare:

Bosnia -- Muslim 40%
Chad -- Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%

From 60% you may expect unfettered persecution of non-believers and other religions, sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels:

Albania -- Muslim 70%
Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4%
Qatar -- Muslim 77.5%
Sudan -- Muslim 70%

After 80% expect State run ethnic cleansing and genocide:

Bangladesh -- Muslim 83%
Egypt -- Muslim 90%
Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia -- Muslim 86.1%
Iran -- Muslim 98%
Iraq -- Muslim 97%
Jordan -- Muslim 92%
Morocco -- Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan -- Muslim 97%
Palestine -- Muslim 99%
Syria -- Muslim 90%
Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%
Turkey -- Muslim 99.8%
United Arab Emirates -- Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of 'Dar-es-Salaam' -- the Islamic House of Peace -- there's supposed to be peace because everybody is a Muslim:

Afghanistan -- Muslim 100%
Saudi Arabia -- Muslim 100%
Somalia -- Muslim 100%
Yemen -- Muslim 99.9%

Of course, that's not the case. To satisfy their blood lust, Muslims then start killing each other for a variety of reasons.

'Before I was nine I had learned the basic canon of Arab life. It was me against my brother; me and my brother against our father; my family against my cousins and the clan; the clan against the tribe; and the tribe against the world and all of us against the infidel. " Leon Uris, 'The Haj'

It is good to remember that in many, many countries, such as France, the Muslim populations are centered around ghettos based on their ethnicity. Muslims do not integrate into the community at large. Therefore, they exercise more power than their national average would indicate.

http://www.frontpagemagazine.com/Articles/Read.aspx?GUID=4DE15EF9-A76C-4DD4-81E2-75683AEED74D

« Last Edit: May 09, 2008, 06:56:56 PM by ChristiansUnited4LessGvt »
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

_JS

• Salaires legers. Chars lourds.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: What Islam Isn't
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2008, 07:12:42 PM »
When politically correct and culturally diverse societies agree to 'the reasonable' Muslim demands for their 'religious rights,' they also get the other components under the table.

So your solution is what?
I smell something burning, hope it's just my brains.
They're only dropping peppermints and daisy-chains
   So stuff my nose with garlic
   Coat my eyes with butter
   Fill my ears with silver
   Stick my legs in plaster
   Tell me lies about Vietnam.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2008, 09:33:32 PM »
An Amish farmer, walking through his field, notices a man kneeling down and
drinking
from his farm pond.

The Amish farmer shouts: "Trink das wasser nicht. Die kuhen haben dahin
gesheissen." (Which means: "Don't drink the water, the cows have crapped in
it.")

The kneeling man shouts back: "I'm a Muslim, I don't understand you. I speak
Arabic and English. If you can't speak in the sacred tongue of Islam, speak
in English."

The Amish farmer says: "Use two hands, you'll get more.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Universe Prince

• Of course liberty isn't safe; but it is good.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2008, 09:38:31 PM »
Plane wonders who is saying all Muslims are a threat. Well, there it is. ChristiansUnited4LessGvt and Dr. Peter Hammond are saying it.
Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever.
--Hieronymus Karl Frederick Baron von Munchausen ("The Adventures of Baron Munchausen" [1988])--

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2008, 10:20:51 PM »
Plane wonders who is saying all Muslims are a threat. Well, there it is. ChristiansUnited4LessGvt and Dr. Peter Hammond are saying it.

I thought that article was interesting too.
Can you refute it?

Or are you waiting for me?

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2008, 10:22:37 PM »
"So your solution is what?"

Before I answer I would like to also ask you the same question?
JS what is your solution? And please dont say "send them Barbie dolls".

But to your question.
I dont pretend to have the "magic potion" end all solution
It's far more complicated than that.
I do think recognizing the threat is a beginning
Then I suppose this is a start:
(although I dont agree with it 100%...it's a start)

Islam: What Can be Done?

What can we do about Islam and the threat that it poses to Western values?

Our least favorite question is, unfortunately, one that we see quite a bit.  Readers who understand Islamic history and teaching, and thus realize the danger that is posed to our future naturally want to know what can be done to prevent this from happening.

Our conclusions are that educating oneself, educating others, and speaking truthfully about "the Religion of Peace" is the best start.  Islam is it's own worst enemy in that the more that is known about it, the less attractive it becomes... to everyone.

Islam spreads like a virus.  It radiates from Muslim countries that are too diseased to support it and into healthy systems that are that way because they have had the luxury of developing apart from Islam.  Once in the host system, the Islam virus uses the existing machinery to make replicas of itself.  Over time, the host makes unilateral concessions to the religion, feeding and appeasing it in the vain hope that it can be pacified.

Vital organs are co-opted and eventually shut down as Islam advances.  In a matter of time, the entire system groans to an agonizing death and assumes the condition of the diseased nations from which Muslims originally fled.  The virus then looks for new hosts to cannibalize.

Some Westerners, particularly those with children (and an investment in the future), are far-sighted enough to see where current trends eventually lead.  Though many Muslims are decent people, the religion itself always has a way of bringing the radicals along with it.  The radicals then infest and influence the mainstream, and the rest of society pays the cost.

A question that we often hear is, "What can we do about it"?

First, let's go over what shouldn't be done about it.

1)   Do NOT hurt Muslims.  Westerners generally don't have a problem with this anyway, and have shown remarkable restraint in the wake of horrendous terror attacks.  Bottom line: You don't know any terrorists.  The Muslims that you know in your private life are not terrorists.  Don't harm them or protect anyone who does.

2)   Do NOT harass Muslims.  The Muslims that you know personally are probably not much different than you are.  They have the same concerns for their children?s future and the same interests in getting ahead in life.  They do not deserve to be harassed on account of a religion that they probably either don't understand all that well or may not even believe too sincerely anyway.

3)   Do NOT vandalize the property of Muslims.  (Same reasons.  Grow up.)

4)   Do NOT desecrate the Qur'an (such as using a piece of bacon as a bookmark).  It doesn't accomplish anything other than to give radicals another reason to play the victim, get angry and, perhaps, hurt someone.  It?s also juvenile and offensive.  Treat the Qur'an the way that you would prefer Muslims treat whatever book that you consider sacred.

If you want to confront Islam, then you must be truthful and objective, rather than rude and slanderous.  Don't exaggerate or use absolutes.  Don't pretend that all Muslims are bad people, or that everything about Islam is bad.

The key to stopping Islam is education, because the more that is known about this 7th century religion, then the less appeal it has in today's world.  Muslim defenders know this, which is why they hide behind censorship and book banning in the Islamic world and desperate but comical appeals to political correctness and multiculturalism in the West.  Muslim organizations, such as CAIR, often use outright falsehood to deceive others.

Non-Muslim Westerners should understand that there is no reason to place Islam above criticism, or Muslims above offense merely on that basis.  In fact, there is every reason not to do this.  Islamic law poses a threat to nearly every liberal value that the West holds dear.

Learn as much as you can about why Islam is dangerous.  Understand its history.  Learn how thousands of people can do brutal things each year explicitly in the name of Islam and Allah, while a billion others never seem to be terribly bothered about it.

In short, educate yourself.  Then you can educate others.  And they can educate others as well. 

Write to political leaders.  Inform them.  Make them accountable for each compromised standard and every freedom lost in the name of appeasement to Islam.  Expose the lies and double-standards.  Denounce the hypocrisy of Muslim nations.

Speak truthfully.  Speak tactfully.

If Islam wins, then civilization loses.  But at least we will have gone down swinging

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pages/WhatToDo.htm

« Last Edit: May 09, 2008, 10:32:17 PM by ChristiansUnited4LessGvt »

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2008, 10:50:10 PM »
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3_qelW5qp4[/youtube]

If video doesn't work click here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3_qelW5qp4

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2008, 11:20:51 PM »

Universe Prince

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2008, 12:57:51 AM »

Can you refute it?

Well, one glaring thing I see is the inclusion of Iraq. It was a secular nation. Does the author of the article mean to suggest it was a Muslim theocracy or are we to assume that large numbers of Muslims in and of itself is enough to prompt "State run ethnic cleansing and genocide"? The author also includes in his lists of countries Bosnia, where, as I recall the violent persecution was perpetrated against the Bosnian Muslim population. Is the author suggesting then that the Bosnia Muslims brought the massacres upon themselves by being Muslims and making up a large percentage of the population? Also, I'd say there has been plenty of history of massacres and persecution taking place without Muslims being around.
Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever.
--Hieronymus Karl Frederick Baron von Munchausen ("The Adventures of Baron Munchausen" [1988])--

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2008, 03:30:21 AM »

Can you refute it?

Well, one glaring thing I see is the inclusion of Iraq. It was a secular nation. Does the author of the article mean to suggest it was a Muslim theocracy or are we to assume that large numbers of Muslims in and of itself is enough to prompt "State run ethnic cleansing and genocide"? The author also includes in his lists of countries Bosnia, where, as I recall the violent persecution was perpetrated against the Bosnian Muslim population. Is the author suggesting then that the Bosnia Muslims brought the massacres upon themselves by being Muslims and making up a large percentage of the population? Also, I'd say there has been plenty of history of massacres and persecution taking place without Muslims being around.

Although Iraq's government under Saddam was secular , and the government now is secular , the people there then and now are the same persons. It is the people that are being discussed , right? A government might be built according to scripture or not , but the government itself has no soul to have a religion with.

Bosnia was complex , but does include massacres as you describe them , the historical reason that the Muslims were present there was Turkish conquest , the hard feelings from which were still ready for use several generations later. The Turks made sure that only Muslims could hold government office so the Muslims were the urban eletes still ,from inherited advantage. I find this persistence of evil feelings dismaying.

"Also, I'd say there has been plenty of history of massacres and persecution taking place without Muslims being around."
Certainly true , is this the excuse for Islam to retain the characteristic?

Universe Prince

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2008, 05:36:25 AM »

Although Iraq's government under Saddam was secular , and the government now is secular , the people there then and now are the same persons.

So point out to me the Muslim actions of Saddam Hussein's government.

It is the people that are being discussed , right? A government might be built according to scripture or not , but the government itself has no soul to have a religion with.

So point out to me the Muslim originated genocides in Saddam Hussein's Iraq.

Bosnia was complex , but does include massacres as you describe them , the historical reason that the Muslims were present there was Turkish conquest , the hard feelings from which were still ready for use several generations later. The Turks made sure that only Muslims could hold government office so the Muslims were the urban eletes still ,from inherited advantage. I find this persistence of evil feelings dismaying.

I'm not sure how Turks would have made only Muslims hold office in Bosnia or how that would have resulted in Bosnian Serb forces killing lots of Bosnian Muslims. Your explanation not only doesn't make a lot of sense, it fails to address the question of whether or not the point is supposed to be that the Bosnia Muslims brought the massacres upon themselves by being Muslims and making up a large percentage of the population. If the percentage of Muslims is the reason for the massacres, as the author claimed, and since the people massacred were Muslims, then the is claiming the Muslims brought the massacres on themselves, is he not?

Also, I'd say there has been plenty of history of massacres and persecution taking place without Muslims being around.

No. But then I'm not making excuses for anyone.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2008, 07:09:16 AM »

Also, I'd say there has been plenty of history of massacres and persecution taking place without Muslims being around.

No. But then I'm not making excuses for anyone.

Oh?Neither are you denying that Islam has the characteristic?

Saddam Hussein's government frequently did things that could be catagorised as pandering , things like writeing "God Is Great" on the national flag in Saddams  handwriteing or building very big Mosques on state money. Even so there is good reason to think that Saddam was Islamic for political advantage rather than political for the sake of Islam. I expect the present government to do about the same sort of service to Islam to please the people.

From another point of view , the scism of Islam runs across Iraq life and politics with Sunni and Shia bad mouthing each other and mistreating each other for fifteen generations or more , Saddam made use of  tribalism and this schism much as many other despots have keeping his own side rewarded and loyal , the other side down trodden. I hope the new government won't need this.

Outside the government some things were better with Saddams strong arm tactics enforceing the law that held back the persecution of minority religions , the weaker enforcement of the present government has allowed local authoritys to indulge hard liners and allowed vigilantees to enforce their own ideas of Shria on unveiled Women , barbers and Christian or Jewish offenders , this is more directly the fault of the people of Islam than the government.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2008, 10:11:49 AM »

"are you denying that Islam has the characteristic?"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMHCGT9syZ8[/youtube]

if video doesn't work click link below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMHCGT9syZ8

Universe Prince

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2008, 05:16:41 PM »

Neither are you denying that Islam has the characteristic?

I'm not denying some Muslims do these things. I'm also not denying that plenty of non-Muslims have done these things as well. And while I think it's kinda cute the way ChristiansUnited4LessGvt is supposedly ignoring my posts and yet responding indirectly anyway, I don't plan on jumping on the Muslims are always to blame bandwagon any time soon. For example, the video he posted talks about insurgents in Thailand, well, in addition to Muslims, drug dealers and the U.S. government and communists have all been accused of being behind the insurgent attacks. It's easy to make the Muslims out to be the bogyman behind every bad event, but I'm more interested in discovering the truth than slapping labels.

And by the way, when it comes to talking about Islam, have you noticed how almost no one seems interested in talking about, say, comments like this:

Above all, Wilders missed the opportunity to give Wahhabi sermonizers and sympathizers a real run for their oil money. He could have done so by cutting between their fevered warnings of hellfire on the one hand and, on the other, diverse Muslims reading 2:256 of the Quran: "There is no compulsion in religion." The resulting message is simple yet nuanced: If Saudi-inspired Muslims insist on literalism, then why not take literally the Quran's crystal-clear decree against compulsion?      
No, we just talk about how they're all commanded to kill and hate and how they're supposedly out to take over the world. We're not going to talk about people like Nadia Mirad who put up with religious discrimination without rioting or resorting to violence. No, we'll just talk about Muslim fifth columns and how Muslims never integrate into Western society, always living separately and always angrily hating the West because apparently their faith demands it. And so we can easily and proudly conclude, they are bad because they are not like us. So when there are insurgent attacks in Thailand or riots in France, why it must be because they're black... I mean, because they're Chinese... oops, I mean, because they're Muslims. I mean, why bother with facts when we "know" it's Muslims, right?

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2008, 06:58:44 PM »

Neither are you denying that Islam has the characteristic?

I'm not denying some Muslims do these things. I'm also not denying that plenty of non-Muslims have done these things as well. And while I think it's kinda cute the way ChristiansUnited4LessGvt is supposedly ignoring my posts and yet responding indirectly anyway, I don't plan on jumping on the Muslims are always to blame bandwagon any time soon. For example, the video he posted talks about insurgents in Thailand, well, in addition to Muslims, drug dealers and the U.S. government and communists have all been accused of being behind the insurgent attacks. It's easy to make the Muslims out to be the bogyman behind every bad event, but I'm more interested in discovering the truth than slapping labels.

And by the way, when it comes to talking about Islam, have you noticed how almost no one seems interested in talking about, say, comments like this:

Above all, Wilders missed the opportunity to give Wahhabi sermonizers and sympathizers a real run for their oil money. He could have done so by cutting between their fevered warnings of hellfire on the one hand and, on the other, diverse Muslims reading 2:256 of the Quran: "There is no compulsion in religion." The resulting message is simple yet nuanced: If Saudi-inspired Muslims insist on literalism, then why not take literally the Quran's crystal-clear decree against compulsion?      
No, we just talk about how they're all commanded to kill and hate and how they're supposedly out to take over the world. We're not going to talk about people like Nadia Mirad who put up with religious discrimination without rioting or resorting to violence. No, we'll just talk about Muslim fifth columns and how Muslims never integrate into Western society, always living separately and always angrily hating the West because apparently their faith demands it. And so we can easily and proudly conclude, they are bad because they are not like us. So when there are insurgent attacks in Thailand or riots in France, why it must be because they're black... I mean, because they're Chinese... oops, I mean, because they're Muslims. I mean, why bother with facts when we "know" it's Muslims, right?

How about the theme that Islam is a complete system? It is rightious to them to take over.

Don't forget that there is a struggle within Islam with a modern faction struggleing to produce a reformation and enlightenment and a reactionary faction in possession of holy sites and lots of cash, don't be confused to think that I think of Islam as monolithic , there are lots of factions and many outstanding individuals .

But some of the outstanding individuals lead factions, that have banded into violent action groups with thousands of members useing Islamic scripture as a recruiting tool to draw new members from the population of less violent Muslims .

I don't know why you keep trying to inject other unknown groups into the French riots , the demographic fact is that most of the people availible to the riots are French Muslims the French Chineese are to few to deserve the bandwidth in this discussion.

When the subject of the riots was the forbidden Hijab why were the French Chineese rioting?