Author Topic: Took him long enough.  (Read 6596 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Took him long enough.
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2008, 11:31:49 AM »
Brass decides not to answer the question either.  Surprise, surprise, surprise.                                                 not
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2008, 12:09:08 PM »
Since you already have the answer to your silly questions, Sirs, it seems superfluous for anyone else to answer them, To do so would be rather like chewing your food for you, after you had already engaged the mastication process.

Obama quit his church. Are you happy? No.

What would make you happy? For Obama to travel backwards in time and then never join the church. I am pretty sure he never joined a church to hear the sermons. I think only a very small minority joins a church to hear the sermons.

I find it refreshing to hear from Ami that sports fans occasionally engage in violence, while churchgoers are not noted for this. I suspect that this has to do with the lesser amounts of alcohol consumed in each venue: the amount of Jesusblood consumed in Catholic churches in minimal, and yet most protestants take no chances and prefer to take communion with Welchaid.

I have always wondered about the Miracle of Transubstantiation. I guess no one has submitted Catholic Communion wine for alcohol analysis, as ig they did I imagine that thre transubstantiated Blood of the Lamb would reveal that Our Lord was not only not fit to drive, but deceased due to alcohol poisoning. Another miracle?

Most table wine is from 10 to 14% alcohol and I imagine that the same goes for communion wine. Does the 'Miracle of Transubstantiation' (wine changes into blood miraculously) remove the alcohol?

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2008, 12:20:02 PM »
Actually no.  Neither you nor Brass answered the question.  Just tried to rationalize the irrational.  Lemme post it again for a complimentary 2nd attempt: What are yours, Brass' and Tee's stances & positions with Rev Wright, Ayers, & Phleger?  Do you support and agree with their consistent Anti-american, anti-white commentary & actions?  Or are they out to lunch, in varying degrees?
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Rich

« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2008, 12:20:30 PM »
>>BTW, did anyone actually see him answer questions about the whole thing on Saturday?<<

Yes I did. Not only is he stupid, he's a lier. He's almost as good as slick Willy.

Rich

« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2008, 12:25:35 PM »
>> ... actions are far more important than the words of the sermons.<<

Wow. That flies in the face of everything that is liberal. Liberals spend inordinate amounts of time defending the war on poverty, welfare, public schools etc. In every case we're told it's not the results that count, it's their intention ... what they say ... that matters. Results are for Conservatives. But in the case of a flaming racist, it's not what he says that matters. Well, if that racist is a democrat that it is.

::)

You people can't be for real.

Rich

« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2008, 12:28:20 PM »
>>The most strikeing part of the videos availible is not the incendary comments , but the reaction of the congregation to hearing them.<<

Bingo.

That brings us back to the 90+ percent of the Black vote Obama receives. But we're told Trinity is an aberration.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2008, 12:37:02 PM »
That flies in the face of everything that is liberal. Liberals spend inordinate amounts of time defending the war on poverty, welfare, public schools etc. In every case we're told it's not the results that count, it's their intention ... what they say ... that matters.
==================================================
I have yet to hear this.

I suggest that you may have spent far too much time on Planet Koozbane and not on Planet Earth.

What thing have Conservatives actually conserved lately? 

Rich

« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2008, 12:40:00 PM »
>>I have yet to hear this.<<

I'm not surprised. You've got your head too far up your ass to hear much of anything.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2008, 12:45:28 PM »
I'm not surprised. You've got your head too far up your ass to hear much of anything
=======================
We can always depend on you for a witty and quick reply, can't we, Richiepoo?

Rich

« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2008, 12:54:14 PM »
Get your head out of your ass, I can't hear you BO.

:-*

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2008, 01:00:33 PM »
If you must have the last word, please try to be more creative than that.

Your insults are always so puerile, lame and predictable.
I pity your lack of creativity.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2008, 01:11:58 PM »
And while Xo does the snarky 2step, the questions directly posed remain unanswered.................what a shocker

Rich

« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2008, 01:34:35 PM »
I for one am truly shocked.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2008, 02:54:59 PM »
And while Xo does the snarky 2step, the questions directly posed remain unanswered.................what a shocker

What is this question that seems to be consuming you so much?
Most of your questions tend toward the rhetorical.

You know, "What kind of fool am I?"
That sort of thing. Are you actually curious about anything?

Brassmask

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2008, 03:22:07 PM »
What are yours, Brass' and Tee's stances & positions with Rev Wright, Ayers, & Phleger?  Do you support and agree with their consistent Anti-american, anti-white commentary & actions?  Or are they out to lunch, in varying degrees?

I'm sorry.  I missed this initial post of demands that questions be answered from someone who doesn't really want answers, just to make the opposition jump through hoops and then denigrate that hoop-jumping but I'll play the game this time.

First, you are going to have to provide the quotes that you are asking me if I agree with.

I can remember Fleger's comments that have been ad nauseam (to no avail) over the last few days.  They were generally in the vein that Hillary assumed that she was the presumptive nominee from the day she announced and when she saw that Obama was winning, she got pissed and was really pissed that it was a black man stealing her show.

As far as her assuming that she was the presumptive nominee, that seems to be true.  She did assume that and when it finally boiled down to her and Barack, she attacked.  She implemented the "kitchen sink strategy" and she joined in on the Reverend Wright offensive against Barack.

Now, I really don't believe that she ever said that there was "...a black man stealing [her] show!"  At least not to my knowledge.  

I really want to see some specifics on Reverend Wright's comments and the other guy's.

I can say if you're asking me if I felt that 9.11 was "America's chickens coming home to roost" then I would have to say the answer is yes.