Author Topic: A True News Icon passes  (Read 13472 times)

Rich

Re: A True News Icon passes
« Reply #45 on: June 17, 2008, 11:02:49 AM »
Removed by moderator
« Last Edit: June 17, 2008, 11:15:42 AM by BT »

Rich

« Reply #46 on: June 17, 2008, 11:03:59 AM »
Removing a post hardly counts as discipline.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #47 on: June 17, 2008, 05:26:24 PM »
Removing a post hardly counts as discipline.

I severely hate it when it comes to this , and it seems to happen regularly.

Rich , go cool off please , I have lobbied not to drop you before and I still want you to return , but if you arn't enjoying yourself don't .

Do your self a favor and use your talents for something good where they are appreiaciated.

I have just read up on Tim Russert and he appears to have been exactly the ideal member of a debate club. He was tough and opinionated but he wwas fair and willing to give a close examination to the embarrassing lapses of his favoriates. But as a moderator or as an interviewer he never let an interview or debate devolve into mere name calling , I myself shrink in comparison to his example , shame on me for letting flameing trollism flare in my feif.

And to everyone elese who is irritated with Rich , this is NOT one sided , I watched as the escalation commensed , shame on us all who fail to debate civilly .

If you THINK I mean YOU ...

Then I do.

Rich

« Reply #48 on: June 17, 2008, 05:36:32 PM »
>>If you THINK I mean YOU ... Then I do.<<

I see. I'm attacked and you single me out.

Fuck you and this cesspool.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #49 on: June 17, 2008, 05:44:35 PM »
>>If you THINK I mean YOU ... Then I do.<<

I see. I'm attacked and you single me out.

Fuck you and this cesspool.

I do mean you , and I do mean everyone elese who thinks invective is SOP.

So not just you.

I noted that you were receiveing some invective and I am not happy with that either.

Everyone who is sure of their own innocence , please partake not ,of my ire.

Brassmask

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #50 on: June 17, 2008, 07:25:09 PM »
I think someone has a case of the "Mondays".

Cynthia

« Reply #51 on: June 17, 2008, 09:48:19 PM »
Still, I am sure everyone here would watch a UTube of you running around in ever-diminishing circles until *poof!*, you disappeared up your own bunghole many, many times and would be highly amused.

Conversely, you could run around backwards in ever-diminishing circles until *gulp!*, you disappeared down your own gullet.

But I felt that the second option would have been less humorous.
I am aware that an amusing post is superior to an unamusing one.

What you actually lack, other than a decent education is the ability to say anything even slightly creative. Every post you put on this forum is filled with hate and insults, usually someone else's hate and insults.

What you actually lack, other than a decent education is the ability to say anything even slightly creative. Every post you put on this forum is filled with hate and insults, usually someone else's hate and insults.

God, you are good, XO.

IT's a pleasure to have you on this board. To think ..you used to hang on in the Phoenix room .....the board is well rounded because of you.

Rich is a sad case of the Monday Mooners. He has no clue how to treat others. Bully is as bully does, but he has the right to speak.
I find that hard to lose...the board used to keep those rude comments online....but I suppose we have to follow a sort of regulatory grace now a days. Thanks to BT.

Tim Russert was a fine man, and I think what boils me the most is the lack of respect from someone like Rich...or any other human being who choses to run amuck with his slander and pout.

Grace and class hold for a hell of a lot.

You have both, imo. XO
« Last Edit: June 17, 2008, 09:58:05 PM by Cynthia »

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #52 on: June 17, 2008, 11:43:05 PM »
Gee, thanks, Cynthia  ;)
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Cynthia

« Reply #53 on: June 17, 2008, 11:47:35 PM »
Gee, thanks, Cynthia  ;)

I tend to think along the same lines as you do, Xavier, but you have a way of phrasing such critical points/ thoughts with such eloquence. There is an essence in a debate that transcends more than words. The gut knows. You know the common folk. You know the reality of many a topic at the raw point.....and that is multi-leveled.

hey

You're welcome.

Cyn
 ;D