Author Topic: Tackling Five Modern Myths Created by Liberals  (Read 2532 times)

Rich

Re: Tackling Five Modern Myths Created by Liberals
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2008, 10:34:31 AM »
>> ... a black Republican Uncle Tom who will just deny the whole thing for you without even bothering to go into specifics. <<

As opposed to some lunatic leftist who believes anything he's told by the leftist media.

The U.S. Commission on Civil Rights looked into the matter and found NOTHING. The Civil rights division of the Justice Department also found NOTHING.  Is the entire Commission made up of uppity niggers Mike? To be clear, that's what I hear when some low life liberal calls a Black man an Uncle Tom.

Apparently Mike believes magazine reporters and not Bill Clinton's Justice Department.

::)

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2008, 11:34:26 AM »
<<Is the entire Commission made up of uppity niggers Mike? To be clear, that's what I hear when some low life liberal calls a Black man an Uncle Tom.>>

Proving clearly that you don't understand what an Uncle Tom is.  Don't even have the remotest idea.  But there are a whole lot of things you don't understand, Rich.

Rich

« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2008, 05:22:28 PM »
Not only are you a racist, you're an ignorant one. You've chosen to attack me and ignore the facts presented.

Done.