Author Topic: Bush's America: 100 Percent Al-Qaida Free Since 2001  (Read 27057 times)

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Bush's America: 100 Percent Al-Qaida Free Since 2001
« Reply #105 on: June 21, 2008, 02:51:32 PM »
<<Ahh, so now you're on record as SUPPORTING racial segregation?? >>

I'm a pragmatist.  Toronto just opened an all-black high-school to deal with the 40% black drop-out rate (vs. 17% for whites) and while I was opposed to the idea of segregation in general, I'm willing to give it a try on the theory that (1) I don't know everything and (2) I'm willing to give new ideas (or rehabilitated old ideas) a try.  If it works, fine, if not, junk it.  I'm not prepared to sacrifice the futures of kids on an altar of undeviating ideology.

<<Well Tee, there's no helping you on this one.  Your efforts to broadbrush the southern states and the vast majority of republicans as racist with nothing more than your so-called "observation" and perseverative use of the term "southern strategy", coupled with the grotesque rationalization effort of justifying what's clearly a racist mentaility by Rev Wright, is beyond repair.>>

I stand by everything I said about the South and the Southern Strategy.  I went into a lot of detail in my posts on that topic, and I'm not prepared to spend any time now revisiting them.  My defence of my opinions went far beyond the "perseverative use of the term "southern strategy," but if that's how you wish to misrepresent my arguments, please be my guest.  I've also said more than enough in this thread about my take on the Reg. Wright, and if you still don't get it by now, I'm sorry, but that is clearly YOUR problem.

<<See?, perfect example.  Anger is ANGER.  It has no quailiers to it. >>

Yeah, you must be right, sirs.  I guess angry black males are angry at the exact same things as angry white males.  May I dare to suggest that you deign to visit the real world, occasionally?  Say, once in a lifetime?

<<Quote from: Michael Tee  . . .

<<In the light of the Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment, which is pure fact, I would like to know a lot more than I currently do about (a) the exact statements that Wright supposedly made about "AIDS" and (b) the origins and early governmental reactions to AIDS at all levels of government.  It's not inconceivable to me that a disease which apparently targeted either blacks or gays would be the subject of a certain amount of governmental "benign neglect."  [END OF MT QUOTE]

<<It is inconceivable....that's the point.  Throwing out a completely meritless allegation, then bringing up <<Tuskegee as the so called supporting evidence can be found in the dictionary.....under idiocy>>

Glad you were able to make your mind up so quickly, sirs.  I stand by what I wrote - - I'd like to know more at this point.  Maybe because I don't think America is as wonderful and virtuous as you do.