Author Topic: Pompous Ass  (Read 9798 times)

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Pompous Ass
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2008, 12:52:03 AM »
<<In an address last October, he said the United States and its allies had foiled at least 10 serious plots by the al-Qaida terror network in the last four years, including plans for Sept. 11-like attacks on both U.S. coasts.>>

He didn't say any of it was due to actions that he took after Sept. 11 or how the alleged plots were foiled, and he didn't say it was the U.S. that foiled them - - it wasd "the U.S. and allies."  Besides, why take the word of a chronic liar for anything?

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2008, 01:22:06 AM »
Calling Dr. Rice "Condibird" is extraordinarily racist...

How so?

It is in reference to a racist cartoon by Pat Oliphant where he plays on the caricature of black people with big lips.

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2008, 01:28:50 AM »
He didn't say any of it was due to actions that he took after Sept. 11

Yes he did, specifically referring to the LA plot and the apprehension of Hambali.

or how the alleged plots were foiled,

Sources and methods shouldn't be disclosed, espspecially to somebody who hates America such as yourself, no offense.

and he didn't say it was the U.S. that foiled them - - it wasd [sic] "the U.S. and allies."

We're not an isolationist country.

Besides, why take the word of a chronic liar for anything?

Bush has never lied. However, Obama has lied about not being a Muslim in the past, not that there's anything wrong with being a Muslim. Obama was raised a Muslim when he lived in Indonesia. He must have some problem with it because he isn't telling the truth about it. He is even going so far now as to snub Muslim groups, and Muslim women for wearing head scarves. He canceled an event at a Mosque with a Muslim Congressman for some reason.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2008, 09:02:47 AM »
Calling Dr. Rice "Condibird" is extraordinarily racist...

How so?

It is in reference to a racist cartoon by Pat Oliphant where he plays on the caricature of black people with big lips.

===========================================================
Birds have big lips?

Please show me a picture of any bird with lips.

Condibird is the term Oliphant uses because Rice is a supposed expert who, in lieu of acting like one, justifies every half-assed, wacko, warmongering thing that Juniorbush proposes.

The caricature does not have lips. Birds, as you might have noticed, also lack lips.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

hnumpah

• You have another think coming. Use it.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2008, 10:31:03 AM »

I don't consider them racist, any more than I would a cartoon showing Obama with oversized ears, or Bush looking like a chimp. I don't see cartoons depicting Hillary as a shrew to be sexist. Caricaturists tend to select a feature or features and exaggerate them. To each his own, I suppose.
"I love WikiLeaks." - Donald Trump, October 2016

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2008, 10:56:33 AM »
The caricature does not have lips.

Then can you tell me what those things at the end of her beak are?

Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

hnumpah

• You have another think coming. Use it.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2008, 11:17:04 AM »
Lips to kiss Bush's ass with and gapped teeth - both of which she has, of course, though contrary to R.R.'s claim, the lips don't appear overly large.
"I love WikiLeaks." - Donald Trump, October 2016