Author Topic: Obama perfect?  (Read 56278 times)

Cynthia

Re: Obama perfect?
« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2008, 02:24:41 AM »
NCLB is about an act to avoid the truth about children, BT.

And what truth is that? That they can not be educated? That the soft bigotry of low expectations is acceptable and should be embraced?

What nonsense.

Your statements are nonsense, BT. You can pretend YOU KNOW on a personal level all about this argument, but you are not right. You have no idea what expectations are in the THE CLASSROOM. You have done nothing but broad stoke this issue.

You are not an educator. You will never have the authority to speak on this issue.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2008, 02:27:59 AM by Cynthia »

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #46 on: July 02, 2008, 02:27:59 AM »
Well, I'll tell you what....when he is elected, I can bet the farm that he will improve this ill called the NCLB act....because it's wrong for children.

You are betting your farm , Obama is not

The left has always been in support of children. More so than the conservative right.

Oh please!

NCLB is as perfectly bi partisan as any program could hope to be , to make a program bipartisan you have to find a common denominator, thereby casting out the "common" sense of both sides as you create the compromise.

If you believe that Conservatives hate their own children you have swallowed too much propaganda too uncritically!

Seek your inner sceptic , and get your feet on the ground , this might prevent a really big let down ifyou are still up in the air when your clowns take over from our clowns.

Cynthia

« Reply #47 on: July 02, 2008, 02:28:42 AM »
Plane,

Walk into a classroom before you speak to me again.

You, as well, BT.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #48 on: July 02, 2008, 02:32:06 AM »
Oh I forgot, the left cares more about children.

Any attempt to benchmark performance is a direct challenge to the efficiency of educators who know best.

That is why they teach to the test. It's not bureaucrats in DC gaming the system. It's principals and teachers in the trenches.

It's not their fault that they choose to do this. It's Bush's fault for daring to hold them accountable.

Educators should educate. Education should be quantifiable.

Cynthia

« Reply #49 on: July 02, 2008, 02:34:19 AM »
BT, let's put it this way.....let's wait until after the election to see how Obama will change the Act for the better.
We are not going to run this through the mill with your insights here tonight or ever...no matter how much you THINK you know better.

There is a broke ACT involved here, and you still refuse to  hear the truth in the matter. You are broad stoking your own idea of what it means, but you don't have the facts behind you in terms of what is happening on the front lines.

I will never respect your view on this because you lack that expertise, sorry but that's the fact.

You can swing your so called bat and hit your so called home run...but you aren't in the classroom and this argument isn't over.

I can't wait to hear what Obama has to say on the matter. Something has to give here. It's not about accountability, or children's future. It's about common sense.

OF course you don't know that, because

ONCE AGAIN

You are NOT A TEACHER.

Cynthia

« Reply #50 on: July 02, 2008, 02:38:26 AM »
"Educators should educate. Education should be quantifiable"

A quote from a man who has little knowledge about the field in question. You are not a teacher, BT.

I am not a football player.

I can call the shots in any game, but I am not a player.

Stop the armchair BS.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #51 on: July 02, 2008, 02:42:55 AM »
This isn't going to be easy , and I know nothing about his courage and fortitude.

So what you don't know disqualifies Obama from being a good president?

Not absolutely , not knowing is just not knowing , no more ,no less, than ignorance.

Aren't there a lot of things you don;t know about McCain as well?

McCain is pretty well known , I even know someone at work that used to be a sailor in his squadron, but his story of courage is very well known.

I am wondering if there was anything you didn't know about Juniorbush.

George Bush 43 turned out a lot better than I expected , I didn't like his middlefinding , compromising ,reaching -across -the -asile,middle -of-the -roadism record in Texas. Luckily indeed that he did not often find a co-operative Congress and was chased back to the right by Democrats who did not like the idea of a uniter when their ticket to power is division.

Barack Obama has only a short legislative history to examine , but he seems to have none of of the Bush problem with seeking compromise, he is a leftist to leftists.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #52 on: July 02, 2008, 02:44:01 AM »
Quit making excuses Cynthia. If you are a teacher, teach.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #53 on: July 02, 2008, 02:47:45 AM »
Plane,

Walk into a classroom before you speak to me again.

You, as well, BT.

This can't be demanded of the whole public and government, if only a degree in education and years of classroom experience allows one to understand what school is about , what hope do our children have?

I was an unsatisfied Public School Customer when LBJ was President and continued so untill Carter was President, how much have things deterioriated since my miserable classroom years?

Cynthia

« Reply #54 on: July 02, 2008, 02:48:06 AM »
BT,

You are wrong.

I take pleasure in my truth... a truth you will never understand.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #55 on: July 02, 2008, 02:50:48 AM »
BT, let's put it this way.....let's wait until after the election to see how Obama will change the Act for the better.

No

This is really a bad idea.

Unless a pig in a poke is a good idea.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #56 on: July 02, 2008, 02:56:08 AM »
BT,

You are wrong.

I take pleasure in my truth... a truth you will never understand.

Then you are the perfect person to challenge Senator Obama and McCain to present their educational theroys and grade what they return.

I do hope that someone just like you gets a chance to demand that the canadates Stand and Deliver!

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #57 on: July 02, 2008, 02:58:57 AM »
Good Night Cynthia

I have enjoyed this , but I am tired and getting sloppy .

Catch you next time.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #58 on: July 02, 2008, 09:42:58 AM »
George Bush 43 turned out a lot better than I expected

============================================
You actually expected something WORSE?
Incompetence, truculence, torture, deceit and stubbornness that would put every jackass in the country to shame.

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #59 on: July 02, 2008, 09:51:56 AM »
"BT, You are wrong. I take pleasure in my truth... a truth you will never understand"
Plane, Walk into a classroom before you speak to me again. You, as well, BT
Stop the armchair BS.

Oh ok Cynthia walk into Iraq before you speak again about the Iraq war.  ::)

I will never respect your view on this because you lack that expertise, sorry but that's the fact.

Oh but you can spout about the war in Iraq without any expertise? What expertise do you have
in the area of warfare and nation building?

Or is it the typical "well I can freely expresss my views when I speak about areas I'm not an expert in, but I will condemn BT and Plane for expressing views their view in areas they dont have expertise in.
 ::)

Cynthia is the typical elitist card carrying union member Obama supporting liberal.

Yeah shut up BT & Plane since you are not a teacher you have no right to
complain and want change to our public schools that are producing miserable
disgraceful results.

After 8 years of Bill Clinton the US was near the botton of the world's richest countries in educational results. Ewwwww but Bil,Clinton, well, uh, um well, it's Bush's fault when he is President, well because he is "not smart", but well, uh, umm it's not President Clinton's fault when he was President well, um, well just because.   ::)

Yeah yeah yeah Obama we want change!
Oh but no no no no no no no we cant change our public schools.
No we just want more money so we can produce more crappy results.
No No No No No NO CHANGE to faith based Inititiatives.
No No No No No NO CHANGE to school vouchers.
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987