Author Topic: Semi-Annual Beg-a=Thon  (Read 4422 times)

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Semi-Annual Beg-a=Thon
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2008, 12:08:48 AM »
I just sent it
let me know by fri. if you get it
I`m using old fashion postal
kimba

Cynthia

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2008, 12:11:04 AM »
I just sent it
let me know by fri. if you get it
I`m using old fashion postal
kimba

Where do I donate?

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2008, 12:59:18 AM »
I don`t know actually it`s set into my online banking
I got the address from bt@debategate.com
bt if your reading this could send the address to cynthia?
thank you
too old fashion to use paypal but I`m ok with online banking.
I don`t make sense sometimes.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2008, 01:14:58 AM »
I don't see anyone else willing to stick up against some of the things he says and acts upon in here. But, I am not here to play that game.

Such as?

Cynthia

« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2008, 01:16:16 AM »
I don`t know actually it`s set into my online banking
I got the address from bt@debategate.com
bt if your reading this could send the address to cynthia?
thank you
too old fashion to use paypal but I`m ok with online banking.
I don`t make sense sometimes.

Thank you Kimmie.
I do want to donate. That has never been the issue. I admire this board for what it brings to the public and to me in terms of understanding politics.
I give through paypal to my friend's webstie for God, so why wouldn't I give to this site.

I just didn't think we should show such a photo of a doggies little head at the end of a gun.

:(
Cynthia
« Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 01:19:46 AM by Cynthia »

Cynthia

« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2008, 01:21:45 AM »
I don't see anyone else willing to stick up against some of the things he says and acts upon in here. But, I am not here to play that game.

Such as?

Bt, why should I even answer this. You have already made it clear that you will put all I have to say....on "ignore".

Perhaps I don't measure up to your mentality. You don't seem to respect me, so I will not answer this.

I really do respect you.

I am sad that you don't respect me, as a contributing member who has a thought for the compassion for animals.

Cindy
« Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 01:25:26 AM by Cynthia »

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2008, 01:54:12 AM »
First of all, the only thing i ignored was your thing about the dog and even then i listened to what you had to say.

But it doesn't surprise me that you would make a charge and then refuse to back it up with for instances.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2008, 04:23:03 PM »
Thank you Cindy and Lanya

Stray Pooch

• Pray tell me, sir, whose dog are you?
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2008, 09:06:18 PM »
OH GOOD GRIEF!  For a minute I thought you meant ME!!!!

Speaking as the actual DOG on this site, I was amused by the ad.  Cindy, this was obviously a joke, and it was in fact from the NL.  I remember the one that said "Subscribe or ve vill keel ziss French Hookair." with a trashy fishnet-clad woman with a gun to her head.  There was another that told you you were not allowed the throw away the subscription card under the same law that prohibited you from tearing the tag off of a new mattresss, so the only way to get rid of the card was subscribe.  IT'S A JOKE fer cryin' out loud.

As to donating, I have only done so once and for a small amount, which is, I'm afraid, where I stand.  Over the past few years my finances have been getting steadily worse. I will have to wait, I'm afraid for things to clear up a little, but I will ante up at least a little bit in a month or so.

Lighten up, Cindy, or I'll kick this cat !!!! 
Oh, for a muse of fire, that would ascend the brightest heaven of invention . . .

Religious Dick

• Drunk, drunk, drunk in the gardens and the graves
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2008, 01:18:06 AM »
The dog in question would be at least 210 dog years old by now. That National Lampoon ad was at least 30 years ago.
I am sure that he is already in dog heaven, or perhaps has been reincarnated as some higher life form.

I have a question about karma, though.

Suppose you have been reincarnated as a banana slug.

How does a banana slug demonstrate that he has lived an exemplary life as a banana slug? In what way would an evil banana slug's behavior differ from that of a noble banana slug?

How does Braman know that a banana slug is meditating, as opposed to planning an vicious attack on a fellow slug?

I dunno about the virtuous lives of banana slugs - but maybe they're like spiders....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHzdsFiBbFc[/youtube]
I speak of civil, social man under law, and no other.
-Sir Edmund Burke

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2008, 09:26:18 AM »
Thanks CU4LG!!!!

Brassmask

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2008, 03:25:58 PM »
That doesn't mean I do not admire Bill and what he has accomplished on the internet....

Give me a break.

Cindy, I understand what you are saying but BT didn't make that ad and that picture has been around for decades and your apparent serious outrage is a little silly to those of us who have seen and laughed at the pic a hundred times.

BT, I'm sure, loves dogs and would never hurt dogs.  His posting of the (yes, tasteless to some) pic is in no way ever taken seriously by any of us and it really is a moot point.

Cynthia

« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2008, 10:58:00 PM »
OH GOOD GRIEF!  For a minute I thought you meant ME!!!!

Speaking as the actual DOG on this site, I was amused by the ad.  Cindy, this was obviously a joke, and it was in fact from the NL.  I remember the one that said "Subscribe or ve vill keel ziss French Hookair." with a trashy fishnet-clad woman with a gun to her head.  There was another that told you you were not allowed the throw away the subscription card under the same law that prohibited you from tearing the tag off of a new mattresss, so the only way to get rid of the card was subscribe.  IT'S A JOKE fer cryin' out loud.

As to donating, I have only done so once and for a small amount, which is, I'm afraid, where I stand.  Over the past few years my finances have been getting steadily worse. I will have to wait, I'm afraid for things to clear up a little, but I will ante up at least a little bit in a month or so.

Lighten up, Cindy, or I'll kick this cat !!!! 

Well, hon....it just hit me wrong....I think it's time to make a point in joke form using that dead horse! LOL
I know...but, hell I had an opinion, and I am proud that I said something without even your support. ha!!
Well, Meow me on honey bunny...now don't get me started on the BUnny!!!
D'og'
oof oops I mean D'oh.

Cynthia

« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2008, 01:23:12 AM »
Hey BT. I sent money. Did you get my email?

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2008, 08:19:27 AM »
Hey BT. I sent money. Did you get my email?

There was a reason for this post:

Thank you Cindy and Lanya
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)