Author Topic: Married Dem Senator John "Breck" Edwards caught with mistress & love child  (Read 2985 times)

ZoSo

What's with that "Breck" sh*t, C4U? Do you envy his hair?

The "dittohead" monkey fu*kers have their own code language that Rush instructs them in.

Edwards is known as the "breckgirl" among the AM radio listening knuckledraggers.

Their envy goes well beyond his hair.

Personally I can't wait to see who the love child resembles.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 02:08:58 PM by ZoSo »

Religious Dick

• Drunk, drunk, drunk in the gardens and the graves
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
LAT Gags Blogs: In a move that has apparently stirred up some internal discontent, the Los Angeles Times has banned its bloggers , including political bloggers, from mentioning the Edwards/Rielle Hunter story. Even bloggers who want to mention the story in order to make a skeptical we-don't-trust-the-Enquirer point are forbidden from doing so. Kausfiles has obtained a copy of the email Times bloggers received from editor Tony Pierce. [I've excised the recipient list and omitted Pierce's email address]:

Date: July 24, 2008 10:54:41 AM PDT

To: [XXX]

Subject: john edwards

Hey bloggers,

There has been a little buzz surrounding John Edwards and his alleged affair. Because the only source has been the National Enquirer we have decided not to cover the rumors or salacious speculations. So I am asking you all not to blog about this topic until further notified.

If you have any questions or are ever in need of story ideas that would best fit your blog, please don't hesitate to ask

Keep rockin,

Tony

That will certainly calm paranoia about the Mainstream Media (MSM) suppressing the Edwards scandal. ...

P.S.: Is the Times' edict a) part of a double-standard that favors Democrats (and disfavors Republicans like Rep. Vito Fossella and John McCain)? Or does it b) simply reflect an outmoded Gatekeeper Model of journalism in which not informing readers of certain sensitive allegations is as important as informing them--as if readers are too simple-minded to weigh charges that are not proven, as if they aren't going to find out about such controversies anyway? I'd say it's a mixture of both (a) and (b). This was a sensational scandal the LAT and other MSM papers passionately did not want to uncover when Edwards was a formal candidate, and now that the Enquirer seems to have done the job for them it looks like they want everyone to shut up while they fail to uncover it again. ...

P.P.S.: The Times apparently failed to get word of the ban to one of its bloggers in time to prevent her from shocking readers by saying she hoped the allegations against Edwards weren't true. ... 2:55 A.M. link

http://www.slate.com/id/2195914/#latedict
I speak of civil, social man under law, and no other.
-Sir Edmund Burke

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
I totally fail to see what the Hell difference this would make about anything.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
"If you have a credible source then let's see it"

August 8, 2008

John Edwards admits having an affair
John Edwards, the former Democratic presidential candidate, has admitted that he lied by
denying an affair with a former aide and conceded that friends and supporters might have bought her silence.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/2525966/John-Edwards-admits-having-an-affair.html
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
The guy must be hard up she's ugly.

Now he'd make a good Dem VP choice.

Funny thing the the National Enquirer is a better at the press than the so-called press. Of course we all know that much of the press is bought and paid for by the Dem Party. Now that is just the kinda free speech the constitution guarantees us.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
What about this behavior disqualifies Edwards from the (vice) Presidency?

That he is admitting it?

hnumpah

• You have another think coming. Use it.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
"I love WikiLeaks." - Donald Trump, October 2016

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
What about this behavior disqualifies Edwards from the (vice) Presidency? That he is admitting it?

Plane in my opinion lying to your own wife and children, cheating on your own wife and family,
carrying on an affair while your wife and the mother of your children fights a battle with cancer,
and lying to the public, disqualifies him or anyone else from the vice presidency. Some of course will
say it is a private matter and it is in certain ways a private matter, but whats not a private matter
is a person's judgement. And this exposes an aspect of John Edwards' of judgement. Besides exposing one's
character and judgement it could also open up possible scenarios where an elected official could become a
hostage of sorts to extortion schemes, bribery schemes, and not act in the best interest of the public.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
What about this behavior disqualifies Edwards from the (vice) Presidency? That he is admitting it?

Plane in my opinion lying to your own wife and children, cheating on your own wife and family,
carrying on an affair while your wife and the mother of your children fights a battle with cancer,
and lying to the public, disqualifies him or anyone else from the vice presidency. Some of course will
say it is a private matter and it is in certain ways a private matter, but whats not a private matter
is a person's judgement. And this exposes an aspect of John Edwards' of judgement. Besides exposing one's
character and judgement it could also open up possible scenarios where an elected official could become a
hostage of sorts to extortion schemes, bribery schemes, and not act in the best interest of the public.

Woah ,, I was not serious John Edwards lost my vote when he started dividing America into two . For me this is the cherry on the top of a revolting parfait.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:

John Edwards on Bill Clinton Feb. 12, 1999:

"I think this President has shown a remarkable disrespect for his office,
for the moral dimensions of leadership, for his friends, for his wife, for his
precious daughter. It is breathtaking to me the level to which that disrespect has risen."

http://projects.newsobserver.com/under_the_dome/john_edwards_in_1999

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Grover Cleveland - let this happen too , but was elected anyway.

It wasn't Adultery tho , and he supported his child.