Author Topic: BHO Bio  (Read 2162 times)

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
BHO Bio
« on: August 04, 2008, 01:31:23 AM »
At the second day of the 2004 Democratic National Convention, an unknown and untested speaker took the stage as the keynote speaker for the event.  To many, this upstart 42 year old man with aspirations of becoming Senator came from out of nowhere.

http://www.biography.com/video.do?name=barackobama

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: BHO Bio
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2008, 10:53:52 AM »
To the uninformed, everyone is an "upstart", everyone came "out of nowhere".

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2008, 03:55:42 PM »
To the uninformed, everyone is an "upstart", everyone came "out of nowhere".

Just watch the movie would ja?

It isn't unfreindly to him , even though it is clear thet he has never held the same job for very long , every job he ever had , even the ones he was quite successfull at , was soon abandoned for advancement. This is not necessacerily a bad thing but it defines "upstart" pretty well.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2008, 10:15:16 PM »
Okay, I saw it.

If Obama is elected, it will be seen as a major change in not only American politics, but in one of the three major issues of American politics, which are (1) war and peace, (2) rich and poor and (3) black and white. The synthesis of black and white will mark a MAJOR change.

If McCain is (s)elected, we will have an old fart trying to undo the hideous wreck that Juniorbush made while trying not to jar the delicate sensibilities of those who engineered said trainwreck.

One he is elected, we have to hope that he manages to stay alive, because they will try pretty much anything they think they can get away with. Less war means no guaranteed profits on weapons systems where the profit is as unlimited as the sky above. The class war that is currently in progress that adds more and more of the poor's and the middle class's income to that richest 1% or so might also be ended. They feel even more strongly about the superiority of the rich than they ever did about the superiority of the Caucasian.

If Obama is ambitious, that is a GOOD thing. People who are not ambitious should not be expected to run for president. I get the impression that Obama wants to be a good president, while McCain will settle for just getting to ride around on AirForce One.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2008, 12:58:58 AM »
Okay, I saw it.

If Obama is elected, it will be seen as a major change in not only American politics, but in one of the three major issues of American politics, which are (1) war and peace, (2) rich and poor and (3) black and white. The synthesis of black and white will mark a MAJOR change.

I think that a President should be a remarkable person.

You seem to think he needs to be black.

This is a prejudice on your part , if I am right , but I might not be , tell me why I am not.

Meanwhile ,can you find some biographical information on BHO that this film didn't cover?

Especially anything significant , as far as I know this Bio was quite complete and seemed to make him look good , so I wonder if there is some more significant stuff to be covered, or if that is about it.

ZoSo

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2008, 09:18:30 AM »
I think that a President should be a remarkable person.

Bush didn't even have a remarkable story.

At least McCain & Obama both have remarkable stories.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2008, 09:20:12 AM »
Bush didn't even have a remarkable story.

No, he had an everyman story.

ZoSo

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2008, 10:06:30 AM »

No he didn't.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2008, 10:06:54 AM »

That would be is everyman is a recovering drunk, managed to get into two National Guards instead of being sent off to Vietnam, managed to rip off the taxpayers for a stadium and  whose father was president.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2008, 11:51:23 AM »
hat would be is everyman is a recovering drunk, managed to get into two National Guards instead of being sent off to Vietnam, managed to rip off the taxpayers for a stadium and  whose father was president.

They didn't send his Guard Unit to Nam. And he transferred to the Alabama Guard. That wasn't unusual either.

Taxpayer supported stadiums are common. Non taxpayer stadiums are rare.

Obama was a doper. That doesn't seem to bother you.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2008, 12:14:26 PM »
At the second day of the 2004 Democratic National Convention, an unknown and untested speaker took the stage as the keynote speaker for the event.  To many, this upstart 42 year old man with aspirations of becoming Senator came from out of nowhere.

I shut it off after 3 seconds - just propaganda.

Nazis and Commies are the best at propaganda. I think Obama and ilk have taken advance training in marketing and propaganda in order to push him into the spotlight. They are good but failed to hide his real ID. In a free country we can get all the information we need to make informed voting decisions. The press really isn't needed anymore, thank God...

ZoSo

« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2008, 12:56:37 PM »
I wonder if Bush takes a detail with him to put out the burning American flags?

South Koreans fire water cannons at Bush protesters
By PAUL ALEXANDER, Associated Press Writer

SEOUL, South Korea - Police fired water cannons at thousands of protesters Tuesday as President Bush got a volatile reception in South Korea at the start of his three-nation Asian trip.

Dueling demonstrations reflected mixed sentiments in this U.S. ally, where public opinion surveys remain generally positive about America, though many people decry Washington for a variety of issues. Bush will meet Wednesday with President Lee Myung-bak for the third time since the conservative, pro-American leader took office in February.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2008, 01:04:37 PM »

I shut it off after 3 seconds - just propaganda.

Nazis and Commies are the best at propaganda. I think Obama and ilk have taken advance training in marketing and propaganda in order to push him into the spotlight. They are good but failed to hide his real ID. In a free country we can get all the information we need to make informed voting decisions. The press really isn't needed anymore, thank God...

Oh it is freindly to him , but there is some real information about the mans formation , it is worth watching.
Can you find sme significant facts that are not well known yet?

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2008, 11:34:24 PM »

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2008, 12:10:32 PM »
Very poorly drawn and annoying to the point of being ineffective of affecting a vote.