Author Topic: Senile McCain Suggests Wife Enter Topless Contest  (Read 1480 times)

ZoSo

Re: Senile McCain Suggests Wife Enter Topless Contest
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2008, 09:33:44 AM »
Seems to me if McCain is so out of it, Obama shouldn't be skeered to face him in an unscripted town hall debate.

What's up with that?

Ahhh..."skeered".

I looked it up. It's called gerontophobia, a fear of old farts (people). Most people have it & it is curable.

You must have read a psychological diagnosis of Obama to come to your  conclusion.

If I was part of the Obama team I would advise him not to let the senile troll dictate the terms of anything.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Senile McCain Suggests Wife Enter Topless Contest
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2008, 09:57:19 AM »
I don't think debates between candidates are essential to the election process.  They might have been so in a less technologically developed environment, but if the aim of each candidate is to convince as many voters as possible to vote for him, there is absolutely nothing that says that a debate is the best way for any particular candidate to accomplish that goal.

Televised debates are just beauty contests where the image projected is more important than the ideas exchanged.  If one candidate has a natural advantage in that area, it's foolish for the other to allow him that advantage. 

If a lot of people react positively to the appearance of an old white guy and negatively to the appearance of a young black guy, I'd avoid the debate if I were Obama.  He's gonna deliver his message the way it works for HIM, not the way it works best for McSame.