Author Topic: Clinton Campaign Internal Memos About To Be Published  (Read 475 times)

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Clinton Campaign Internal Memos About To Be Published
« on: August 08, 2008, 11:53:51 PM »
The Clinton Campaign Internal Emails

Writes Ann Kornblut: "former advisers to Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton are in a tizzy over an upcoming piece in the Atlantic Monthly that chronicles the inner workings of the now-defunct campaign. Of particular concern are nearly 200 internal memos that the author, Josh Green, obtained -- 130 or so of which he plans to scan in and post online...."

Here's a preview!

TO: HRC INTERNAL [ALL] FROM: MARK PENN SUBJECT: NU POLL SEZ MEN 22-28 DIG "COUGAR ASPECT"--CUT BLOUSES LOWER STAT (EOM)

TO: MARK PENN FROM: GRUNWALD, MANDY "♥MANDY GRUNWALD♥" SUBJECT: RE: NU POLL SEZ.... Mark-- You're a filthy fucking turd and are you ready to eat a fucking facefull of dirt in South Carolina? Fucking damn well better be you fuck. *Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile, 'scuse the typos! LOL*

TO: [[HRC ADVISORY GROUP]] FROM: GARIN, GEOFF SUBJECT: New Tlking Pts From Polls So we're thinking: 1. Wmen voters can't trust men?okay to "go there" in limited doses in re: choices w/r/t abortion, divorce, schools, BUT NOT the OTHER STUFF. 2. "There've been 43 (or whatver) men presidents; why not sommthing new??? 3. Something about him being black. Cn plese Mandy and Howard meet on this and get back to me with somethingg sculpted but definitive? "Don't vote for teh black man" tested well in Chicago malls but won't play on coasts.

TO: "HRC OFFICE" FROM: ICKES, HAROLD SUBJECT: lunch I'm not doing meat right now so anyone shuld speak up fast if they want pepperoni today for the standing pizza order. It's a PERSONAL CHOICE, please RESPECT MY PRIVACY and don't ASK ME ABOUT IT.

TO: SOLIS-DOYLE, PATTY FROM: GRUNWALD, MANDY SUBJECT: Sorry. I don't do Jager well, I guess. Live and learn! :;

TO: [[HRC ADVISORY GROUP]] FROM: HUMA ABEDIN SUBJECT: ??? Um where are any of you, I have not heard from anyone in two days and we are on the tarmac in some city in PA and there is no motorcade and she is sobbing into her Muscle Milk? morning shake HELP?

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2008/08/the-clinton-campaign-internal-emails.php
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987