Author Topic: Clinton & Obama Cause Global Warming  (Read 1039 times)

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Clinton & Obama Cause Global Warming
« on: August 28, 2008, 11:11:07 AM »
Bill Clinton admitted that the heated campaign between Obama & Hillary added significantly to Global Warming.

Knutey

Re: Clinton & Obama Cause Global Warming
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2008, 12:37:31 PM »
Bill Clinton admitted that the heated campaign between Obama & Hillary added significantly to Global Warming.

Not only do you not know the difference between Obama & Alabama, you cant even recognize a bad joke when you see it. Believe it or not, I have a very close friend who reminds me of you. He thinks it is somehow cute to play stupid. I know him well and he isnt really that stupid. I am not so sure about you, tho.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2008, 12:44:04 PM »

Not only do you not know the difference between Obama & Alabama, you cant even recognize a bad joke when you see it. Believe it or not, I have a very close friend who reminds me of you. He thinks it is somehow cute to play stupid. I know him well and he isnt really that stupid. I am not so sure about you, tho.

Clearly you missed the joke.

Knutey

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2008, 06:53:43 PM »

Clearly you missed the joke.

THAT was a joke. Keerist, it is even worse than Clinton's and that is saying something.