Author Topic: Women in the race  (Read 1094 times)

Cynthia

Women in the race
« on: August 29, 2008, 01:55:19 PM »
This 'pick' brings in a new opportunity for Palin if not for McCain's VP, but in the future as president! 

The election might be in the hands of Obama, but the future for the Republicans has just opened a new door.

The liberals will now need to pull in Hillary to campaign for Obama more so than ever.

What a twist in the race.

Interesting, indeed.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Women in the race
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2008, 05:46:30 PM »
This 'pick' brings in a new opportunity for Palin if not for McCain's VP, but in the future as president! 

The election might be in the hands of Obama, but the future for the Republicans has just opened a new door.

The liberals will now need to pull in Hillary to campaign for Obama more so than ever.

Interesting, indeed.

I would not have thought it all that important.

So when the canadate of Change picked one of the oldest, best connected ,hacks availible , I didn't really think it was injurious.

I know only a little about Palin, what is so outstanding that it makes a diffrence from the back seat?

Cynthia

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2008, 05:53:40 PM »

Interesting, indeed.

So when the canadate of Change picked one of the oldest, best connected ,hacks availible , I didn't really think it was injurious.

I know only a little about Palin, what is so outstanding that it makes a diffrence from the back seat?

This lady has a spark of political "awe" about her as does Obama. Personalities coupled with such intelligence bring freshness to any campaign. I see her running against Hillary in the future...I really do.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2008, 05:54:53 PM »

Interesting, indeed.

This lady has a spark of political "awe" about her as does Obama. Personalities coupled with such intelligence bring freshness to any campaign. I see her running against Hillary in the future...I really do.

I hate Charisma.

Cynthia

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2008, 09:34:42 PM »
lol...now,THAT'S FUNNY, PLANE... ::)

Don't hate her because she's intelligent, experienced in her own way, or charismatic.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 10:03:20 PM by Cindy »