Author Topic: Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Saturday  (Read 1209 times)

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Saturday is the first to include reaction to both Barack Obama’s acceptance speech and John McCain’s selection of Sarah Palin to be his running mate. The numbers are little changed since yesterday and show Barack Obama attracting 47% of the vote nationwide while John McCain earns 43%. When "leaners" are included, it’s Obama 49% and McCain 45%

NO CONVENTION GAIN for Oman

Religious Dick

• Drunk, drunk, drunk in the gardens and the graves
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Saturday
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2008, 02:44:27 PM »
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Saturday is the first to include reaction to both Barack Obama’s acceptance speech and John McCain’s selection of Sarah Palin to be his running mate. The numbers are little changed since yesterday and show Barack Obama attracting 47% of the vote nationwide while John McCain earns 43%. When "leaners" are included, it’s Obama 49% and McCain 45%

That's a 3 day rolling average, too. Give it a few days to factor in Sarah Palin.

Even if you don't like McCain, you sure have to hand it to him for the way he's managed to suck all the oxygen from the Obama campaign. His military pedigree is showing. He's methodically attacking each of Obama's strongholds, and busting them to match-sticks.

I've never liked McCain, and I don't like him now. But I'd sure as hell hate to go to war against the guy. He comes to play, and he plays to win. And Palin plays every bit as rough as he does.

McNasty/Sarah Barracuda '08
I speak of civil, social man under law, and no other.
-Sir Edmund Burke

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2008, 06:56:45 PM »

That's a 3 day rolling average, too. Give it a few days to factor in Sarah Palin.

Even if you don't like McCain, you sure have to hand it to him for the way he's managed to suck all the oxygen from the Obama campaign. His military pedigree is showing. He's methodically attacking each of Obama's strongholds, and busting them to match-sticks.

I've never liked McCain, and I don't like him now. But I'd sure as hell hate to go to war against the guy. He comes to play, and he plays to win. And Palin plays every bit as rough as he does.

McNasty/Sarah Barracuda '08

I have always liked McCain , but I have a deep respect for your right to make up your mind diffrently than I do.

Between the canadates availible do you like any of them ?

Or are you going to search out the less objectionable?

Religious Dick

• Drunk, drunk, drunk in the gardens and the graves
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2008, 08:28:41 PM »

I have always liked McCain , but I have a deep respect for your right to make up your mind diffrently than I do.

I'm voting McCain-Palin. I'm willing to put up with 4 years of McCain for 8 years of Palin. As a conservative, that's the best deal on offer to me. I'm taking it.

I considered voting for the Libertarians or the Constitution party, but all that accomplishes is letting the Republicans know they're leaving votes on the table. Since Palin represents the direction I want the Republicans to move in, withholding my vote from them buys me nothing. It won't get there today or tomorrow, and I won't get everything I want ever. But it's moving in a direction I want to see it move in, and I expect I'll have a roster of candidates to be enthusiastic about in a few years.

I speak of civil, social man under law, and no other.
-Sir Edmund Burke

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2008, 07:26:46 PM »

I'm voting McCain-Palin. I'm willing to put up with 4 years of McCain for 8 years of Palin. As a conservative, that's the best deal on offer to me. I'm taking it.

I considered voting for the Libertarians or the Constitution party, but all that accomplishes is letting the Republicans know they're leaving votes on the table. Since Palin represents the direction I want the Republicans to move in, withholding my vote from them buys me nothing. It won't get there today or tomorrow, and I won't get everything I want ever. But it's moving in a direction I want to see it move in, and I expect I'll have a roster of candidates to be enthusiastic about in a few years.

Excellent!

The Public should indeed have some influence on the direction that the partys grow.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2008, 07:34:05 PM »

Excellent!

The Public should indeed have some influence on the direction that the partys grow.

I'm starting to like the direction the R Party is going under John McCain.

I truly underestimated McCain at first. But ever since the Saddleback Debate I've got a different opinion of John. I think John represents CHANGE & HOPE. I think John has stolen Obama's slogan but is implementing it where with Obama they were just words. On the other hand Obama seems like the old politician McCain used to be. Biden is stale and boring. Palin is refreshing and electrifying.