Author Topic: Strength. Courage. Humility. Wisdom. Duty. Honor.  (Read 4709 times)

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Strength. Courage. Humility. Wisdom. Duty. Honor.
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2008, 03:27:04 PM »
<<So, no names, no one besides this lone SS jailor,..oops I mean HH jailor as the only "witness" to McCain's pleasant treatment at the Sheraton

<<Yea, let's get Obama to run with that one.  Sure sounds like a winner>>

All I wanna know is, where are the witnesses?  That's a simple question, should be easy to answer.  And yes, I would replay the jailer's interview.  There isn't one single thing that discredits him today, except his obvious interest in the case, which is no greater and no less than McCain's own interest.     Less, actually, since the jail guard isn't running for President.

Why not give each of them lie-detector tests, McCain and the guard?  I'd bet for sure McCain would refuse the test.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2008, 03:50:40 PM »
What twisted world are you living in, Tee, where all the prisoners are rounded up and tortured in some group format??  Are you trying to claim NO ONE was tortured, because they couldn't get an eyewitenss to each of their own episodes of being tortured??

Your perversion of reality, to fit your predisposed mindset of what is, is is truely staggering.  U.S. military supposedly performs widespread torture, based largely on how well it's kept hidden (and the knee jerk tossing out the term Abu Graib), but if it happens to be a Republican who was brutally tortured, multiple fx's to all over the body, well......the SS jailor said he wasn't really, and you're gonna run on that.

Sick, twisted.......yet sadly, not surprising, given the source
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2008, 05:45:40 PM »
<<What twisted world are you living in, Tee, where all the prisoners are rounded up and tortured in some group format?? >>

The real world, the world of Abu Ghraib.   Abu Ghraib was very real. There are eye-witnesses, there are photos, there are videos.  Auschwitz was real too.  There were eye-witnesses, there were photos, there were movie films.

<< . . .but if it happens to be a Republican who was brutally tortured, multiple fx's to all over the body, well......>>

Well what?  The fx are consistent with the crash and getting beaten up by the angry mob.  They are not evidence of torture.

<<the SS jailor said he wasn't really, and you're gonna run on that.>>

There was no "SS" jailor.  He said he didn't torture McCain and McCain said he did.  One man's word against the other, why the hell should I take the word of a proven liar?

<<Sick, twisted.......yet sadly, not surprising, given the source>>

Can the fucking bullshit, sirs.  Show me the eye-witness, or see if McCain will take a lie-detector test.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2008, 05:49:18 PM »
<<What twisted world are you living in, Tee, where all the prisoners are rounded up and tortured in some group format?? >>

The real world, the world of Abu Ghraib.   Abu Ghraib was very real. There are eye-witnesses, there are photos, there are videos.  Auschwitz was real too.  There were eye-witnesses, there were photos, there were movie films.

<< . . .but if it happens to be a Republican who was brutally tortured, multiple fx's to all over the body, well......>>

Well what?  The fx are consistent with the crash and getting beaten up by the angry mob.  They are not evidence of torture.

There was no "SS" jailor.  He said he didn't torture McCain and McCain said he did.  One man's word against the other, why the hell should I take the word of a proven liar?

Can the fucking bullshit, sirs.  Show me the eye-witness, or see if McCain will take a lie-detector test.

You really have no problem showing the world just what an ignorant moron sounds like.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2008, 05:54:40 PM »
Lets not get mad at MT for this one.

This is indeed tha sort of acdcusation that hoists its owners with their own petard.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2008, 06:05:11 PM »
<<You really have no problem showing the world just what an ignorant moron sounds like.>>

On the contrary, being unable to answer a legitimate question and blowing up at the questioner shows who the real ignorant moron is.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2008, 06:39:36 PM »
It is unimportant how severely McCain was treated in Hanoi. I would imagine that if some evil Commie were to napalm Kramer's house, the sentiment would not be to jail or torture the pilot, but to murder him in some really painful manner.

But his participation in the VN War simply showed that he was a lackey of the administration by running any bombing missions. He was no maverick, he followed orders just like Eichmann.

I fail to see how his being in jail anywhere qualifies him for leadership.

I do see how his age of 72 qualifies him for a pension, however.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2008, 06:43:45 PM »

The real world, the world of Abu Ghraib.   Abu Ghraib was very real.

LOL.....and like clockwork......."Abu Graib"  News flash Tee, in the real world, Abu Graib is Abu Graib, it's not the U.S. military.  Abu Graib is also soldiers prosecuted for inappropriate conduct and treatment of prisoners.

There are eye-witnesses, there are photos, there are videos.  Auschwitz was real too.  There were eye-witnesses, there were photos, there were movie films.

SCALE, Tee.  So again, where are these eye witnesses that McCain was treated like royalty??  Someone NOT associated with covering their own ass, by the way.  

Well what?  The fx are consistent with the crash and getting beaten up by the angry mob.  They are not evidence of torture.

He did get some of those fx's from the accident.  He probably got some from the mob.  He most likely got far more at the Hilton, consistent with so many of the other POW's.  Or are they all lying?

There was no "SS" jailor.  He said he didn't torture McCain and McCain said he did.  One man's word against the other, why the hell should I take the word of a proven liar?

As I said, you run with that Tee.  Please, get Obama's camp to run with that too.  American POW's word vs that of his vietnamese captor.  Yea, that'll go over really well.  Don't forget to make sure to call every other POW a lier as well.  Obama will have that Presidential race all locked up

Can the fucking bullshit, sirs.  Show me the eye-witness, or see if McCain will take a lie-detector test.

I have an easier suggestion, show us a credible eye-witness to how nice McCain was supposedly treated.  Rest assured though, no one will be holding their breath
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2008, 06:48:13 PM »
<<I have an easier suggestion, show us a credible eye-witness to how nice McCain was supposedly treated.  Rest assured though, no one will be holding their breath>>

Problem is, I never claimed he was treated NICE.  Why would anyone treat a war criminal nice?  especially one who had napalmed women and children?  Would YOU?  if they were American women and children?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2008, 06:54:03 PM »
LOL...now it was ok he be tortured, for all the "criminal" acts he performed

Priceless

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2008, 07:27:52 PM »
Honest to God, sirs, you're like an eel, you keep twisting and turning so nobody can ever pin you down.  First there is this phony bitching about McCain's "torture" which nobody but he has ever witnessed, then when you can't prove the sonofabitch was EVER "tortured" you challenge me to show he was "treated nice" and then when I show the absurdity of treating the bastard "nice" you go back to "so his 'torture' [unwitnessed and unproven] was justified?"

God, man, stay in one place for longer than one exchange, OK?

Now let's recap:

1.  There's no proof he was ever tortured.
2.  There is no reason the murdering bastard should ever have been "treated nice."
3.  There is no excuse for torturing even a murdering war criminal bastard like John Insane; if there is a God, then God will take care of it; McCain better hope like hell that there isn't.

Got that?  Good.  Glad we could get that straight.  Let me know when you find any eye-witnesses to his "torture," OK?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2008, 07:42:08 PM »
Yea sure thing, right after you can find a credible eye-witness that says he never was (read not someone who we can easily demonstrate is simply in CYA mode)

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2008, 07:53:27 PM »
It is unimportant how severely McCain was treated in Hanoi. I would imagine that if some evil Commie were to napalm Kramer's house, the sentiment would not be to jail or torture the pilot, but to murder him in some really painful manner.

But his participation in the VN War simply showed that he was a lackey of the administration by running any bombing missions. He was no maverick, he followed orders just like Eichmann.

I do see how his age of 72 qualifies him for a pension, however.

I think LBJ was POTUS then.

Hey Woebagger aren't you pushing 80 old man?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2008, 07:57:23 PM »

Strange......I can't seem to locate anywhere where anyone has claimed that his being a POW was some qualifying event to be POTUS.  Please Xo, show us whom is making such a claim.  We wait with baited breath

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2008, 08:01:20 PM »
Are you kidding? Every old fart that spoke in his defense last night talked about how hugely courageous he was to have been a prisioner.

I am 65 and I am not running for president. Vietnam was a waste of lives, money and time. I sure couldn't see any reason to go there, and I didn't.

It's time for McCain to retire. He's a thing of the past.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."