Author Topic: 38 Million to 25 Million Watched Sarah Verses Hussein Obama Speeches  (Read 8823 times)

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Wow a lot of America wanted to see our next women POTUS last night.

Thanks to the MSM trashing her. Again liberals shoot themselves in the foot!

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: 38 Million to 25 Million Watched Sarah Verses Hussein Obama Speeches
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2008, 04:48:24 PM »
I wouldn't be surprised if more people watched her, than will have watched McCain.  Especially with the NFL starting up tonight
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Brassmask

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2008, 04:53:15 PM »
Um 38 million watched Obama.

I doubt 25 million tuned in to see Palin's snark.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2008, 04:54:52 PM »
Um 38 million watched Obama.

I doubt 25 million tuned in to see Palin's snark.

wrong anal boy BrIan

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

_JS

• Salaires legers. Chars lourds.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2008, 09:21:03 PM »
38 million watched Obama's speech.

Link

Palin scored big though, about 1.1 million less. I wonder if she has upstaged McCain. Would that hurt him, or not?
I smell something burning, hope it's just my brains.
They're only dropping peppermints and daisy-chains
   So stuff my nose with garlic
   Coat my eyes with butter
   Fill my ears with silver
   Stick my legs in plaster
   Tell me lies about Vietnam.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2008, 09:32:42 PM »
38 million watched Obama's speech.

Link

Palin scored big though, about 1.1 million less. I wonder if she has upstaged McCain. Would that hurt him, or not?

yeah right --- she already has upstaged the guy. Why do you think McCain is going to win. He is happy and secure in her shadow.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2008, 09:46:24 PM »
I really hope lots of people get to see this empty-headed, platitude-spewing, vindictive absentee mom in action, because for a lot of working parents who take their parental responsibilities seriously, it'll be a real eye-opener.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2008, 10:13:50 PM »
Leave it to Tee to completely trash the women's movement.  Yea, Obama needs to run on that as well.  Priceless

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2008, 10:18:37 PM »
I really hope lots of people get to see this empty-headed, platitude-spewing, vindictive absentee mom in action, because for a lot of working parents who take their parental responsibilities seriously, it'll be a real eye-opener.

Judging by what I saw of her family she is a wonderful loving mother and her children in return love her very much. And she and her man seem to be very much in love as well.

Judging you by your venom tells me much more about you than I want to know and all of your flaws are opposite from this women and her wonderful traits. Indeed this woman scares you. You act like a frightened little boy with the possibility that Sarah Palin will get power. I bet you if you worked for her or ever had her wrath your reaction would be to piss your pants. I have no doubt this women has twice your brain power, has twice your wit and twice 100 time’s courage over you. She reduces you down to sounding like a name-calling character assassination boob because she dominates you in ever aspect of life. She run circles around you in her accomplishments of 44 years verses you 60 plus years of liberal sniveling and lambasting.

Now just wait patiently for her to debate Joe Biden. That poor fool Joe knows he is in over his head against her. She will mop the floor with that jerk Biden. And Sarah Palin She would mop the floor with you to Mrs. Michael Tee.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2008, 05:44:22 AM »
Apparently, Brass was left speechless      ;)

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2008, 10:23:46 AM »
<<Judging by what I saw of her family she is a wonderful loving mother and her children in return love her very much. >>

Uh, can we return briefly to the real world?  She's got a pregnant 17-year-old daughter who got knocked up by a jerk and a Down syndrome baby who is going to need a lot more attention than a jerk like you would even bother to think about.

<<And she and her man seem to be very much in love as well.>>

He's a drunk driver.  Tells ya something about HIS sense of responsibility to the world too.  But at least he seems like a model of fidelity and trustworthiness compared to her running mate.

<<Judging you by your venom tells me much more about you than I want to know and all of your flaws are opposite from this women and her wonderful traits.>>

She doesn't HAVE any wonderful traits, dummy.  She's an over-rated absentee mom and the consequences of her neglect of family are already plain for any normal sane person to see.

<< Indeed this woman scares you. You act like a frightened little boy with the possibility that Sarah Palin will get power. I bet you if you worked for her or ever had her wrath your reaction would be to piss your pants. >>

I'd probably piss in my pants if I ever saw her drunken husband headed my way on a speeding snowmobile, but otherwise I can't think of anything Miss Almost Alaska could do that would make me piss my pants.  Oh, wait, maybe if I were out in the bush in Alaska and I learned that Ms. Sarah and her friends were hunting moose in the vicinity . . .

<<I have no doubt this women has twice your brain power . . . >>

Always a possibility, but I ain't seen no sign of it so far.

<< has twice your wit . . . >>

pleeeze.  she couldn't even write her own acceptance speech.  Made do with the work of a third-rate hack.

<<and twice 100 time’s courage over you. >>

Luckily, neither of us has ever been tested.  You never know about courage till the crunch comes. 

<<She reduces you down to sounding like a name-calling character assassination boob because she dominates you in ever aspect of life. She run circles around you in her accomplishments of 44 years verses you 60 plus years of liberal sniveling and lambasting.>>

Since you don't really know my accomplishments, let's concentrate on hers.  I won't tell you mine since they're unverifiable and you wouldn't believe me anyway.  She attended two colleges before picking up an M.Sc. in journalism from Idaho University.  Not impressed.  There are better journalism schools.  She was runner-up and Miss Congeniality in the Miss Alaska pageant.  Not impressed, but maybe if I saw the photos from back in the day . . .   She earned the nickname Sarah Barracuda playing high-school basketball. Feh.  Small business owner, "signed the paycheque."  BFD.  Mayor of Wassilla - BFD. 

Governor of Alaska - - OK, I'll never be governor of Alaska.  Won't even claim I could be if I wanted to be. Her record as Governor is just coming out now - - looks kind of spotty.

<<Now just wait patiently for her to debate Joe Biden. That poor fool Joe knows he is in over his head against her. She will mop the floor with that jerk Biden. >>

We'll see. 

<<And Sarah Palin She would mop the floor with you to Mrs. Michael Tee.>>

Uh, no, Dick-Breath, she wouldn't.  She wouldn't come close.  If she were really smart, she wouldn't even try.  In fact, I venture to say, she wouldn't do much better than you.  You both have the same inferior kind of mind.  Shallow, insubstantive, superficial, illogical, sloppy.  You're soul-mates, actually, except that she seems to be hetero.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2008, 10:30:27 AM »
Uh, no, Dick-Breath, she wouldn't.

This stops now!

Tee, Kramer let's elevate the debate.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2008, 10:34:34 AM »
Put the blame where it belongs, BT.  I was responding to provocation.  It's your failure to step in that creates the situation.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2008, 10:38:27 AM »
You didn't see kramer's name mentioned? ?

You are responsible for your own behavior. Modify accordingly.