Author Topic: 1.5 months  (Read 1957 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: 1.5 months
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2008, 08:12:06 PM »
<<But the Story he told of being on Cambodian waters on Christmas , of haveing a hat given him by a CIA agent , these tales turned out to be fables he made up.>>

BFD

LOL...see?, lying is no big deal if it's a Dem.  Especially if its a Dem condemning those murdering bastard American Soldiers.  Or if its an SS jailor claiming no Republican was tortured under his watch.  Ends justify the means

"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2008, 08:29:09 PM »

McCain's wounds aren't in issue, his phony "torture" claims are.

BFD.  The purple hearts were the real deal. Twenty seven times he placed himself in the Anti aircraft range of enemy batterys where a few inches of trajectory would have made the difference between him living and dying and he gets called a liar over it?Shame on you.  And don't tell me he was a war criminal, unless Kerry Who admitted to it is also.this is how YOU treat a guy who put his life on the line for a very worthy cause.

Come on MT , what ever John Kerry had , McCain has more of , with the outstanding exception of conflicting himself so much.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2008, 09:49:07 PM »
<<Come on MT , what ever John Kerry had , McCain has more of , with the outstanding exception of conflicting himself so much.>>

Still don't get it, plane?  With Kerry, the gloves came off and the genie got out of the bottle.  Now that it's McCain's turn, you want the gloves to go back on and the genie back in the bottle?

Sorry, plane, that's not how it works.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2008, 09:59:34 PM »
What are the statistics? 50% of American marriages end in divorce? I hope to see the dems alienate that block, too.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2008, 10:30:21 PM »
<<Come on MT , what ever John Kerry had , McCain has more of , with the outstanding exception of conflicting himself so much.>>

Still don't get it, plane?  With Kerry, the gloves came off and the genie got out of the bottle.  Now that it's McCain's turn, you want the gloves to go back on and the genie back in the bottle?

No.

Have you not been listening?

Or reading rather, I have been inviteing you to do your worst , it is the American way, and why shouldn't you participate?

I have read what you have been suggestiong and laughing up my sleeve as I think I understand the public reaction better than you , probly because you are deep in wishfull thinking.

The exception being the children of the canadates. Don't do to my canadates Kids what you don't want done to your cnadates kids.

Or any kids at all really , emotional abuse is abuse and while it is needfull to screen our presidential canadates it is needlessly harmfull and usefull for nothing when applied to a child.

Knutey

« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2008, 10:38:58 PM »

Still don't get it, plane?&nbsp; With Kerry, the gloves came off and the genie got out of the bottle.&nbsp; Now that it's McCain's turn, you want the gloves to go back on and the genie back in the bottle?

You are right about that- The sex genie was unleashed by the stupid Repuds with Clinton and bit them in the ass almost immediately by exposing their ingrained perversities. The he is no hero lie got Kerry but the truth  will really get McCain who is almost certainly a traitor.
http://www.vietnamveteransagainstjohnmccain.com/cin_wasmccainbrainswashed.htm

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2008, 11:39:25 PM »
Her daughter, Bristol, apparently got zero guidance, direction or discipline from this woman and her newborn Down syndrome baby, Trig, is gonna have to grow up largely without the sustaining presence of a mother in his life.  I think it's legitimate criticism of the candidate - - if she's gonna preach the "Family Values" talk, she damn well better walk the "Family Values" walk.

=======================
In the highly unlikely event that she is elected, we need not worry about Palin's kids. They can easily hire qualified professionals to take care of them. So that is hardly any sort of major problem. Winston Churchill was raised by nannies, so was FDR, and Juniorbush as well.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2008, 01:08:06 PM »
yeah, you're right about Winston Churchill and FDR, but from where I sit, don't look like the Palin family is gonna turn out much of either.  At least, not for the next ten million years.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2008, 02:31:54 PM »
At least, not for the next ten million years.

That sounds a tad exaggerated. They could mutate their shoulderblades into wings in that amount of time, it would seem.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."