Author Topic: The gender card  (Read 11557 times)

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: The gender card
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2008, 11:44:24 PM »
What would you teach him , or me , given the chance?

No offense Plane, but in order for me to teach either Kramer or yourself anything, you'd have to be willing to learn and to open your mind to a different opinion.  I no longer debate the gay marriage/civil union issue in here because it's become clear to myself that both my position and the positions of my opposition are entrenched, and further debate on the matter is pointless and only stirs up emotion best left out of this forum.

And yes, I mean to keep my word by not responding to Kramer's posts.  If I were a conservative, I'd cringe every time he hops on the keyboard, but since I'm not a conservative it's not my worry.  I have noticed though, that people like Kramer and his predecessor tend to push people like me away, towards the left.  They may be great for attracting and solidifying the base, but I don't think that the base is enough to win.

Lastly, I've noticed that this forum is like playing wack-a-mole with assholes.  As soon as one is gone another pops up.  It's losing its charm.

Anyone seen Prince around?  I do wish Pooch would post more often.

You are right , the entrenched are seldom seen to change , here or anywherre I know about.

That doesn't make the discussion unimportant , there is a lot of value in whetting the wit on another wit whether equal or not.

There are a lot of misconceptions to loose , they get lost in the bright light that people seldom shine on themselves.

There is a little value in the audience of the unpersueded , which sometimes reads inspireation in well crafted argument and becomes persueded.

You are a good essayist , but you can't be compelled to argue .

Just when you do feel like it , I hope I am availible for it .

Plane,
Who would be my predecessor? I wonder if he is better or worse than me. I like Bush have found that the far-left loones aren't people you want to be friends with.