Author Topic: O-bomb-A Iran  (Read 724 times)

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
O-bomb-A Iran
« on: September 06, 2008, 12:47:13 AM »
Mark my words liberals, if elected Obama will bomb the Nukes out of Iran.

But then What will you people do?
Will you cry like you would if it were McCain or would you be happy the Nukes got knocked out.

I think you libs live in a double standard world and will somehow think it would be OK if Obama bombed Iran.

how do you spell hypocrite?

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: O-bomb-A Iran
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2008, 05:41:23 AM »

Are you trying to get my vote for Obama?

I saw him on the O'riley factor and he was asked this question , he simply refused to say he would not use military means to deal with Iran, takeing nothing off of the table.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2008, 06:59:23 AM »
If he did bomb Iran, it would just prove once again that the game is fixed, your elections are a sham and your claims to be a democracy are hollow.  You get phony elections in which you are offered nothing more than the illusion of a choice.

I have often felt that that is really the case, but I go on hoping that it's not, that maybe one candidate can make a difference.  Although Americans who really can make a difference usually wind up dead at the hands of a single gunman "acting alone."  The trademark political assassination in America.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2008, 07:15:28 PM »
If he did bomb Iran, it would just prove once again that the game is fixed, your elections are a sham and your claims to be a democracy are hollow.  You get phony elections in which you are offered nothing more than the illusion of a choice.

I have often felt that that is really the case, but I go on hoping that it's not, that maybe one candidate can make a difference.  Although Americans who really can make a difference usually wind up dead at the hands of a single gunman "acting alone."  The trademark political assassination in America.

Was the game fixed for Woodrow Wilson and FDR?

They both had to change the direction of the country in order to go to war.