Author Topic: I'm Happy That Cuba Has The Best Health Care in The World  (Read 1408 times)

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
I'm Happy That Cuba Has The Best Health Care in The World
« on: September 09, 2008, 04:36:01 PM »
Good thing Cuba has great health care with the hurricane hitting them and all.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
Re: I'm Happy That Cuba Has The Best Health Care in The World
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2008, 04:50:41 PM »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQSvpjW0iOg[/youtube]
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2008, 06:07:32 PM »
don`t forget the best education also
they even give free education to non-cubans as long as it benefits thier respective countries.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2008, 09:09:45 PM »
wow kimba with such a great education you would think
something, even a few of the below would have happened in Cuba?

Where are they?

Microsofts?
Apple Computers? IPOD's?
Walmarts?
Toyotas?
Boeings?
Harley Davidsons?
Coke/Pepsis?
General Electrics?
Googles?
YouTubes?
Federal Express?
UPS?
Cisco Systems?
Exxon?
Nike?
Xerox?
Lowes?
Home Depot?
Best Buy?
CarMax?
Sony?
MGM?
Abbott Labs?
AT&T
Berkshire Hathaway
Caterpillar?
Kimberly-Clark?
Pfizer?
Sun Microsystems?

It's a disgrace the Cuban people have been denied their destiny by commucrats!

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2008, 09:41:13 PM »
I reread wiki and it`s true internet wise it`s quite backwards

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Education_in_Cuba

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2008, 11:07:48 PM »
Cuba has never claimed top have the best health care in the world.

However, the hurricanes that killed hundreds of Haitians has only killed four Cubans.

If the Americans really wanted to cause change in Cuba, they would allow American tourists to visis and Cuban-Americans to go there entirely unrestricted.

They don't want this, at least the handful of Cuban fatcats in the CANF do not want this, because they are the ones profiting from the $6 a minute telephone calls and the $700 round trip flights. These would be the guys McCain sucked up to when he came to Miami. He is sooooo desperate.

It is so unlike Kramer to actually be glad about anything any leftist has or does that I suppose he deserves a compliment for not wishing all Cubans who folow Fidel to be blown away or drowned.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2008, 11:15:01 PM by Xavier_Onassis »
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2008, 11:49:06 PM »
Cuba has never claimed top have the best health care in the world.

However, the hurricanes that killed hundreds of Haitians has only killed four Cubans.

If the Americans really wanted to cause change in Cuba, they would allow American tourists to visis and Cuban-Americans to go there entirely unrestricted.

They don't want this, at least the handful of Cuban fatcats in the CANF do not want this, because they are the ones profiting from the $6 a minute telephone calls and the $700 round trip flights. These would be the guys McCain sucked up to when he came to Miami. He is sooooo desperate.

It is so unlike Kramer to actually be glad about anything any leftist has or does that I suppose he deserves a compliment for not wishing all Cubans who folow Fidel to be blown away or drowned.

When the storm hit it was down to a cat 1. I doubt their health care is so good it can bting people back from dead. Michael Moore (your stepson) claimed that Cuba had the best health care in the world.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2008, 11:55:00 PM »
Michael Moore is no relation to me whatever, and I think what he said was that healthcare was accessible to all Cubans in Cuba, but not to all Americans in America, despite the immense economic difference between the two.

People have been killed in hurricanes here in the USA. You may not even understand how hurricanes are a danger. It is not the hurricane that kills people, but tornados that develop within the storm area, and these occur in all categories of hurricanes as well as tropical storms. If your car is swept into a canal, you will drown in any storm and in any country. If a tree falls on you, or a coconut is blown off and hits you on the head, you are likely to die. It is not a matter of the category of the storm or of the political system.

I think making fun of people being killed in hurricanes is despicable.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2008, 12:00:06 AM »
Michael Moore is no relation to me whatever, and I think what he said was that healthcare was accessible to all Cubans in Cuba, but not to all Americans in America, despite the immense economic difference between the two.

People have been killed in hurricanes here in the USA. You may not even understand how hurricanes are a danger. It is not the hurricane that kills people, but tornados that develop within the storm area, and these occur in all categories of hurricanes as well as tropical storms. If your car is swept into a canal, you will drown in any storm and in any country. If a tree falls on you, or a coconut is blown off and hits you on the head, you are likely to die. It is not a matter of the category of the storm or of the political system.

I think making fun of people being killed in hurricanes is despicable.

It went over your head as usual. I was making fun of your retarded son Michael Moore and his stupid movie.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2008, 12:12:43 AM »
Michael Moore is as I said, no relation to me. But he IS a great movie maker, and a rather creative genius.

He is funny.
You are not funny.
 He has talent, you do not appear to have any.
 He has won an Oscar, you just get banned from this forum when you get too annoying.

When you win an Oscar, or a Nobel or Pulitzer Prize, then you will be in a league to criticize Michael Moore or me.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2008, 04:24:03 PM »
When you win an Oscar, or a Nobel or Pulitzer Prize, then you will be in a league to criticize Michael Moore or me.

LOL.....interesting parameters that Xo has set up for who can and can't criticize himself or MM
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2008, 04:33:30 PM »
Michael Moore is [...] a rather creative genius.

If you mean "creative" as in "he makes up stuff to put in his movies" then I'll have to agree with you.
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2008, 11:39:34 PM »
I reread wiki and it`s true internet wise it`s quite backwards

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Education_in_Cuba

In primary school the so-called "Cumulative School File." is introduced. This is a little like a report card, but it is not limited to academic achievements. It measures "revolutionary integration," not only of the student but also of his family. This file documents whether or not the child and family participate in mass demonstrations, or whether they belong to a church or religious group. The file accompanies the child for life, and is continually updated. His university options will depend on what that file says. If he does not profess a truly Marxist life, he will be denied many career possibilities.

Given my personal History , If I were Cuban I would need to develop a good long range swimming style.