Author Topic: You Can Put Lipstick on a Community Organizer  (Read 6981 times)

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
You Can Put Lipstick on a Community Organizer
« on: September 10, 2008, 06:19:49 PM »
You Can Put Lipstick on a Community Organizer but Sarah Palin has more experience than Obama and he knows it so that's why he keeps attacker her and not mentioning McCain...

Is a Community Organizer what we need to POTUS? NOPE

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: You Can Put Lipstick on a Community Organizer
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2008, 06:22:52 PM »
What a terrible & completely racist reference, Kramer

Not.

And further, the more he and his surrogates keep the focus and smearing on VP candidate Palin, the more it diminishes him as a Pres candidate
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2008, 06:40:03 PM »
<<Is a Community Organizer what we need to POTUS? NOPE>>

OK, how about a community organizer AND a magna cum laude grad of Harvard Law AND a Professor of Constitutional Law from the University of Chicago?  (As opposed to a dummy who stood fifth from the bottom of an 800-man class in a military academy!!!)  In other words, how about ten times the brain power of Mr. POW of 1965 and his side-kick Miss Almost Alaska combined?

<<And further, the more he and his surrogates keep the focus and smearing on VP candidate Palin, the more it diminishes him as a Pres candidate>>

Your concern has been duly noted and the Obama campaign wishes to thank you for it.   (Translation: The Obama campaign is well aware of your concern over these attacks on your lighter-than-air VP candidate and realizes that this is a very, very weak spot on a very weak ticket.  The attacks will probably intensify accordingly.)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2008, 07:45:36 PM »
<<And further, the more he and his surrogates keep the focus and smearing on VP candidate Palin, the more it diminishes him as a Pres candidate>>

Your concern has been duly noted and the Obama campaign wishes to thank you for it.   (Translation: The Obama campaign is well aware of your concern over these attacks on your lighter-than-air VP candidate and realizes that this is a very, very weak spot on a very weak ticket.  The attacks will probably intensify accordingly.)

PLEASE do.  Can we get this in writing?
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

richpo64

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2008, 07:50:22 PM »
>>OK, how about a community organizer AND a magna cum laude grad of Harvard Law AND a Professor of Constitutional Law from the University of Chicago?<<

How many of such people are hired to run say, Boeing? General Motors? If experience is preferred in these jobs, wouldn't it make sense to have some before running the most powerful country in the world?

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2008, 07:54:14 PM »
<<Is a Community Organizer what we need to POTUS? NOPE>>

OK, how about a community organizer AND a magna cum laude grad of Harvard Law AND a Professor of Constitutional Law from the University of Chicago?  (As opposed to a dummy who stood fifth from the bottom of an 800-man class in a military academy!!!)  In other words, how about ten times the brain power of Mr. POW of 1965 and his side-kick Miss Almost Alaska combined?

Explain how a smart guy would call the Palin a pig with lipstick? I'm confused about it. But on the other hand if he has issues with women then no matter how smart he is he's terribly flawed. I believe his issues are with his free spirit mother who traveled around the world whoring it up and leaving him off in places during his formative years. This is why he wants to control females.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2008, 07:55:46 PM »
And speaking of Obama's Community Organizing successes......last I checked, upwards of nearly all his efforts were failures.  But thankfully, not a whole lot of responsibility connected to it, just move on to another failu...I mean project.  Not so with like umm, say...a governor, or even a mayor of a small town, where such executive decisions and failures come right back to your door

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2008, 10:44:50 PM »
<<How many of such people [community organizer, Harvard Law magna cum laude, Professor of Constitutional Law] are hired to run say, Boeing? General Motors? If experience is preferred in these jobs, wouldn't it make sense to have some before running the most powerful country in the world?>>

Well, as you can see, the U.S. has been run by people with more "experience" than Obama and they all showed a stunning lack of judgment.  All except Obama fell for the bullshit that got them into the Iraq War, and Obama, experienced or not, was the only one who had the sense and the judgement to say, "HOLD IT.  This thing's a crock.  It's a disaster."

Experience is fine if it leads to wisdom.  You just have to listen to McCain for a minute or two to realize he's almost totally devoid of wisdom.  He says a lot of bullshit (gonna break free of dependence on foreign oil, gonna stop bail-outs but make corporate executives pay - - THAT'LL be a first in history!! - - and even if they pay, the people they ruined stay ruined!! - - gonna clean the lobbyists out of Washington - -  as if!!) but nothing to back it up.  How long was the guy a Senator in Washington?  30, 40 years??  And the same old shit goes on day in and day out.  He didn't make a dent in 40 years, NOW he's gonna turn it all around?  For 40 years, HE WAS A PART OF THE PROBLEM.

McCain is the living personification of the Chinese saying, "Old in vain."  He has the white hair and the wrinkled ass, but he remains as dumb today as the day he graduated fifth last in a class of 800 men.  WHY REWARD the guy for putting in 30 years in a dysfunctional Senate when a fresh, new, undoubtedly much more intelligent face with spectacular academic accomplishments wants a chance to fix the system and isn't tainted by the fact of having hung around for 30 years in a do-nothing pack of losers?
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 10:46:23 PM by Michael Tee »

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2008, 10:59:44 PM »
For 40 years, HE WAS A PART OF THE PROBLEM.

I am aware of how you feel about the Keating five , but do you know of anyother thing he ever did as a Legislator?

The McCain-Feingold bill for example , ever hear of it?

richpo64

« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2008, 10:59:49 PM »
>>Well, as you can see, the U.S. has been run by people with more "experience" than Obama and they all showed a stunning lack of judgment.  All except Obama fell for the bullshit that got them into the Iraq War, and Obama, experienced or not, was the only one who had the sense and the judgement to say, "HOLD IT.  This thing's a crock.  It's a disaster."<<

Whatever. In the real world experience is almost always preferred. Except I suppose when your flipping burgers or organizing the community.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2008, 11:09:13 PM »
<<The McCain-Feingold bill for example , ever hear of it?>>

Sure I heard of it, but considering all of the problems the average American is facing today, how much of a real difference did McCain-Feingold make to this guy's life?  If THAT'S all McCain has to show for his three or four decades in the Senate, that's even more pathetic than if he did nothing.

You gotta think real hard, here was a dummy and a do-nothing Senator for three or four decades and now he's 72 and he wants to rock the Senate to its foundations, bring a tsunami of change to America?  You gotta be living in a dreamworld, this stuff is just pure garbage.  His boat sailed a long time ago.  Giving him four years NOW is just plain stupid.

Obama IS youth, he IS change - - all this petty carping, sniping,Tony Rezko etc - - give me a break!!  You think anyone is going to rise up as far and as fast as Obama did in Chicago associating with nobody but choir boys and Professors of Greek Philosophy?  Obama had the vision and the courage to oppose Bush's war when virtually nobody else did.  THAT is who you want, not a herd-follower like McCain, Hillary, Biden or the rest of that tired-out witless bunch, from both sides of the aisle.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2008, 11:17:51 PM »
<<The McCain-Feingold bill for example , ever hear of it?>>

Sure I heard of it, but considering all of the problems the average American is facing today, how much of a real difference did McCain-Feingold make to this guy's life?  If THAT'S all McCain has to show for his three or four decades in the Senate, that's even more pathetic than if he did nothing.

You gotta think real hard, here was a dummy and a do-nothing Senator for three or four decades and now he's 72 and he wants to rock the Senate to its foundations, bring a tsunami of change to America?  You gotta be living in a dreamworld, this stuff is just pure garbage.  His boat sailed a long time ago.  Giving him four years NOW is just plain stupid.

Obama IS youth, he IS change - - all this petty carping, sniping,Tony Rezko etc - - give me a break!!  You think anyone is going to rise up as far and as fast as Obama did in Chicago associating with nobody but choir boys and Professors of Greek Philosophy?  Obama had the vision and the courage to oppose Bush's war when virtually nobody else did.  THAT is who you want, not a herd-follower like McCain, Hillary, Biden or the rest of that tired-out witless bunch, from both sides of the aisle.

Did I say that McCain-Feingold was his total product?
He isn't a one trick pony , or a do nothing Senator, he has a long record which you are as free to peruse as anyone .

But if McCain Feingold were the total , it would be much more than BHO has to brag on , and McCain-Feingold , for all of its inadequacy , was a hard fight against intrenched intrests.

BHO as a legislator was prone to vote "present " on any question of contreversy , Bho is the very definition of the modern major general , but he is not a person of legislative achievement.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2008, 11:39:09 PM »
<<Did I say that McCain-Feingold was his total product?
<<He isn't a one trick pony , or a do nothing Senator, he has a long record which you are as free to peruse as anyone .>>

I wouldn't characterize his record of Congressional achievements as "long," at best I'd say it's very modest and very little of it had any practical effect on the lives of average Americans.  Considering that he's had about 40 decades to make his mark in the Congress, it was an exceedingly modest mark that he made.

Obama's had a very short run in the Senate.  Junior Senators are assigned very modest and unglamorous work to do, far from the headlines and the public glory.  I don't hold it against him that he did not shake the earth to its foundations to date from his position as a junior Senator.  Few if any other Junior Senators of his length of service have ever done so.

Keeping in mind that Obama has been running an underdog's campaign, first for the nomination and now for the Presidency, it is not surprising to me that he was not able to involve himself more accurately in the legislative business of the U.S. Senate.

I think you're setting ridiculous benchmarks for a junior Senator in the midst of an audacious campaign and ignoring the salient points of this campaign - - McCain is an old, tired, washed-out guy with very modest accomplishments to show for three or four decades of Congressional service.  To this very day the defining moments of his life are things that happened, or allegedly happened, 40 years ago on the other side of the earth.  He's dumb, with a vicious temper. 

Obama is youthful, optimistic, innovative (especially in his campaign) and a man of impeccable intellect and intellectual accomplishment.  He's a skilled and persuasive speaker.  I realize that to some extent, this forum tends to downgrade Harvard-educated lawyers and Professors of Law, but in most venues, they are valued for their wisdom, knowledge, savvy and ability to get things done.  Here, for some reason, these qualities seem to take back seat to the ability to kill, skin and cube a moose.

I really think you ought to give both of these guys some serious consideration.  I think you really underestimated Obama - - he is much better qualified than McCain to fill the office.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2008, 11:45:17 PM »
<<Did I say that McCain-Feingold was his total product?
<<He isn't a one trick pony , or a do nothing Senator, he has a long record which you are as free to peruse as anyone .>>

I wouldn't characterize his record of Congressional achievements as "long," at best I'd say it's very modest and very little of it had any practical effect on the lives of average Americans.  Considering that he's had about 40 decades to make his mark in the Congress, it was an exceedingly modest mark that he made.

Obama's had a very short run in the Senate.  Junior Senators are assigned very modest and unglamorous work to do, far from the headlines and the public glory.  I don't hold it against him that he did not shake the earth to its foundations to date from his position as a junior Senator.  Few if any other Junior Senators of his length of service have ever done so.

Keeping in mind that Obama has been running an underdog's campaign, first for the nomination and now for the Presidency, it is not surprising to me that he was not able to involve himself more accurately in the legislative business of the U.S. Senate.

I think you're setting ridiculous benchmarks for a junior Senator in the midst of an audacious campaign and ignoring the salient points of this campaign - - McCain is an old, tired, washed-out guy with very modest accomplishments to show for three or four decades of Congressional service.  To this very day the defining moments of his life are things that happened, or allegedly happened, 40 years ago on the other side of the earth.  He's dumb, with a vicious temper. 

Obama is youthful, optimistic, innovative (especially in his campaign) and a man of impeccable intellect and intellectual accomplishment.  He's a skilled and persuasive speaker.  I realize that to some extent, this forum tends to downgrade Harvard-educated lawyers and Professors of Law, but in most venues, they are valued for their wisdom, knowledge, savvy and ability to get things done.  Here, for some reason, these qualities seem to take back seat to the ability to kill, skin and cube a moose.

I really think you ought to give both of these guys some serious consideration.  I think you really underestimated Obama - - he is much better qualified than McCain to fill the office.

As a State Legislator BHO frequently voted "present".

How is this up to even a low standard?

In what way am I setting the bar to high in that I want the elected to do the job they were elected to do.  I was not comparing Obamas small Senate record with McCains long Senate record , I was compareing BHO's habit of avoiding contraversy by haveing no input to contraversy to McCains famous feistyness.

Religious Dick

• Drunk, drunk, drunk in the gardens and the graves
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2008, 11:52:20 PM »
Ok, here you go - lipstick on a Community Organizer!

I speak of civil, social man under law, and no other.
-Sir Edmund Burke