Author Topic: Obama Waffles  (Read 2123 times)

Knutey

Re: Obama Waffles
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2008, 12:12:39 PM »
I actually don't recall any racist caricatures of Condi and there probably weren't any.

So, "Condi-mima" is not racist? If it's not, then why is "Obama Waffles" racist?
They are both racist , but you guys take yyour racism on the road and profit from it.

>The box was meant as political satire, said Mark Whitlock and Bob DeMoss, two writers from Franklin, Tenn., who created the mix. They sold it for $10 a box from a rented booth at the summit sponsored by the lobbying arm of the Family Research Council.<

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Obama Waffles
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2008, 01:27:20 PM »
So, "Condi-mima" is not racist? If it's not, then why is "Obama Waffles" racist?
They are both racist , but you guys take yyour racism on the road and profit from it.

You and Mikey need to get together on your stories.

I actually don't recall any racist caricatures of Condi and there probably weren't any.  Because the racist party is the GOP, not the Democrats.  The Democrats would be blowing off half their own base if they made racist caricatures of their opponents or even supported racist caricatures.

This is one of the most stupid accusations I can remember.
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)