Author Topic: The Timebomb Who Would Be President  (Read 5502 times)

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: The Timebomb Who Would Be President
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2008, 05:44:15 PM »
This "slur" referred specifically to Cindy seeking medical treatment on three separate occasions, which would obviously have left a paper trail.

Please provide the paper trail.
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

richpo64

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2008, 06:10:07 PM »
>>And he accuses others of living in bizzaro-land.<<

I'm glad you said it. I wanted too, but I'd get 24 hours off.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2008, 06:25:04 PM »
What Schecter and Counterpunch have in common is they are both shilling slurs for dollars.

You notice a pattern here?

bet you that the counterpunch article lists anonymous sources to back up their claim.

Cowardly whores if you ask me.

richpo64

« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2008, 08:00:48 PM »
>>Cowardly whores if you ask me.<<

WOW!

Finally!

You go boss!

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2008, 09:24:05 PM »
<<Please provide the paper trail.>>

As you probably know, it's not mine to provide.  A Counterpunch journalist says Cindy's sought medical treatment three times for injuries consistent with the application of violent force.  The medical records for each visit are subject to doctor-patient privilege, meaning they can't be released either by the doctors involved or by the insurer which processed the claim, without Cindy's permission in writing.

Ball's in their (the McCains') court.  It's easy enough to produce the records and prove Counterpunch wrong.  All Cindy's gotta do is sign the consent.

But don't hold your breath waiting for her.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2008, 09:28:30 PM »
<<Cowardly whores if you ask me.>>

Ethical journalists protecting their sources, if you ask me.  Finally got the goods on this guy who roasts women and children in napalm and are going public with it. 

Cowardly whores would be the MSM journalists who took John Insane's phony claims of torture at face value and were too fucking scared to question it.  That's gonna change pretty soon - - the jailer's gone public and the Swedish TV footage showing McCain without his Hunchback of Notre Dame act is out there too, if Obama's got the balls to use it.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2008, 09:37:13 PM »
Finally got the goods on this guy who roasts women and children in napalm and are going public with it. 

They are selling the information. And if they make accusations they need to back them up. It is not the McCain's job to disprove them, it is the accusers job to prove them. Else the accusers  credibility, which is their medium of exchange, suffers. Ask Dan Rather if you have doubts.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2008, 09:55:25 PM »
<<They are selling the information. >>

They sure are.  Other journalists give it all away for free.

<<And if they make accusations they need to back them up. >>

Which they've done to the limit of the law.  They can't be expected to burglarize Cindy's doctor's office and steal his notes.  They're not, after all, the Republican National Committee.

<<It is not the McCain's job to disprove them . . . >>

Ball's in their court - - it's easy enough to disprove, all Cindy has to do is sign a single sheet of paper.

<< it is the accusers job to prove them. >>

Which they've done to the limits permitted by law.  Without the permission of the patient, doctor-patient confidentiality prohibits publication of the patient's medical records.

<<Else the accusers  credibility, which is their medium of exchange, suffers. >>

Not in the eyes of anyone blessed with a modicum of common sense.  They know the limits the reporters have reached, they know who alone can take the next step, they know how easy it would be to refute the charges if they weren't true, they know who's stonewalling the story at this point after the reporters have brought it along as far as they can.  And choose not to take the one simple step which could prove that the story was wrong. 

And finally, they know the only logical conclusion to draw from Cindy's failure to take that one simple step which would allow the story to be proven true or false.

<<Ask Dan Rather if you have doubts.>>

LOL.  I was wondering how long it would take for you to drag out your Dan Rather reference, the catch-all crypto-fascist answer to any media reference to Republican wrongdoing.  Dan Rather won't save your man's ass this time, BT.  Only Cindy can do that by consenting to the release of medical records which could obviously decide this controversy one way or the other.  But her silence is deafening.  It tells the whole story right there.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2008, 12:44:11 AM »
<<In his book "Faith of my Fathers " McCain tells of his breaking , I think it still bothers him , but guys that did not break were sometimes beaten untill dead , I think that I myself would break somewhere before death , but I don't really know , I have never been beaten hourly for weeks.>>

That's OK, neither was McCain. 

Funny that these guys who were "sometimes beaten until dead" have no names, no witnesses, no war crimes prosecutions launched for them - - this is just more of McCain's lies and bullshit.  There is no known case of any such thing happening.

Fact is, he cooperated for special treatment and did pretty well there.  They gave him the best hospital care available, which is pretty magnanimous considering he's a fucking war criminal.

Ed Atterbury was beaten to death in frount of John Dramesi.

Lance Sijan was beaten to death with Bob Cramer and Guy Gruters as witnesses.

You are mistaken to consider McCain boastfull of his endurance , he knew of many who were treated worse and says so in his book , you are makeing the mistake of responding to the second hand accounts that either maximise or minimise diffrently than McCain himself.

Does special treatment mean any medical treatment at all?
McCain seems to have gotten treatment because of the Class conchousness of the Vietnameese , they began to give him some very basic medical treatment after they realised he was from a family prominent in the military  , they seemed willing to allow him to die completely untended before this.

Have you noticed that you have two standards for prisoner treatment? Prisoners of Americans are submitted to outrages , but Americans who are Prisoners don't even deserve it if they get first aid.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2008, 12:59:24 AM »
Mikey are you still beating your wife?

I heard it from sources who prefer to remain anonymous.

All you have to do is have your wife release all her medical records so we can get to the bottom of this.

Please do reply that McCain is a public figure so he is fair game.

All things being relative, you are a public figure in this forum.

And the last i heard the rules of decency are not suspended based on race, creed, ethnicity, political affiliation or net worth.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2008, 01:02:12 AM »
I didn't say he was boastful, I just pointed out that he won't shut up about it, even though he admits that it's not a qualification for office.

I don't think that I would fancy being in Gitmo or Abu Graib any more than being in the Hanoi Hilton.

At least some of the people in Gitmo and Abu Graib were innocent.

I think all the pilots in the Hanoi Hilton actually were dropping bombs on the Vietnamese.
I favor humane treatment for all prisoners of war, but I imagine that if some guy napalmed my falily to death, I might be a bit resentful, and might not care all that much.

Not too many lamented it when John Wayne Gacey was murdered by his fellow inmates. But still, it should not have happened. Sorta like that.

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2008, 01:07:40 AM »
All you have to do is have your wife release all her medical records so we can get to the bottom of this.

===========
This would be appropriate had you read that Mikey's wife's doctors reported that they found wounds of the sort that looked like wife abuse on three separate occasions.

But they didn't, so it isn't. At least not to the same degree.

Could a wife-beater still be a good president? Can we be certain that we have not had a wife-beating president already? Did James get ticked at Dolly Madison and sucker-punch her?

I have always wondered about Jackson and Fillmore and Van Buren...something about those guys...

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2008, 02:56:32 AM »
<<Ed Atterbury was beaten to death in frount of John Dramesi.

<<Lance Sijan was beaten to death with Bob Cramer and Guy Gruters as witnesses.>>

Where does this information come from?  What's the source?

<<You are mistaken to consider McCain boastfull of his endurance , he knew of many who were treated worse and says so in his book , you are makeing the mistake of responding to the second hand accounts that either maximise or minimise diffrently than McCain himself.>>

No, I'm not mistaken, the man never shuts up about it, it's the high point of his miserable existence.  You can bet that for every word I've ever heard about the suffering of his victims, I've heard ten thousand times as much about McCain's purported "sufferings" and "tortures" and those of his fellow war criminals.

<<Does special treatment mean any medical treatment at all?>>

Special treatment means he was sent to the best hospital in Hanoi at the time and attended by their doctors.  It's too bad his victims never had the equivalent and died in agony from their burns.

<<McCain seems to have gotten treatment because of the Class conchousness of the Vietnameese , they began to give him some very basic medical treatment after they realised he was from a family prominent in the military>>

What might be "very basic" to you was the best available for them.  And a lot more than he deserved, IMHO.

<<  , they seemed willing to allow him to die completely untended before this.>>

Cry me a river.  Did you ever stop to consider the world would be a much better place with a few less war criminals taking up its air and space?

<<Have you noticed that you have two standards for prisoner treatment? >>

Actually, I've got three.  The first is what I myself would do if God forbid one of my own children were burned alive in napalm and the guy that did it ever had the misfortune to fall into my hands, the second is how the victims of aggression should treat captured enemy war criminals and the third is how aggressors should treat their captured victims.

<< Prisoners of Americans are submitted to outrages , but Americans who are Prisoners don't even deserve it if they get first aid.>>

Sure they deserve first aid.  I like to vent, but there's a point to my venting - - I'd like you to realize that as Americans, you have absolutely no moral right to point a condemnatory finger at anyone who has mistreated your prisoners because you yourselves are guilty of much, much worse.  So, a little humility if you don't mind.  I hear lots of indignation about the mistreatment of John McCain, I hear almost no recognition of the fact that America invaded Viet Nam in 1965, conducted an illegal and unprovoked war of aggression against the Vietnamese people in the course of which 2 million Vietnamese were killed, many of them women and children, dying agonizing horrible deaths in burning napalm and white phosphorus, and 60,000 civilian infrastructure were tortured to death in the infamous Phoenix program of the CIA.

Of course, McCain and his fellow POWS should still have been treated as per the Fourth Geneva Convention, but they weren't and of course it's not right - - but how does it happen that all of the moral indignation that America is capable of is focused on the Vietnamese and none on the misdeeds of America itself?  How is it that a participant in that horrible slaughter is able to return home, pose not as the war criminal that he is, but as a victim and then has the God-damn fucking gall to run for the Presidency of his country with the blood of thousands of Vietnamese dripping from his fingers?  This is a guy who by any civilized principle ought to be in a cell on Death Row waiting for the noose to slip over his ears and instead he's running for PRESIDENT? ? ?  What is wrong with this picture?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2008, 09:55:31 AM »
Its' time to put Viet Nam behind us.

No good came from that stupid, entirely avoidable war, unless you count improvements in medical care for the wounded.

Let McCain retire, relax in one of his nine homes with his trophy wife Cindy, and slowly fade away.

Knutey

« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2008, 12:44:51 PM »
Its' time to put Viet Nam behind us.

No good came from that stupid, entirely avoidable war, unless you count improvements in medical care for the wounded.

Let McCain retire, relax in one of his nine homes with his trophy wife Cindy, and slowly fade away.

I hope the RW kooks continue to remind themasses of the evil Nam war. I think it helped lose Kerry the election and it will do the same for the McsamasBushidiot.