Author Topic: My Predictions Have Come True In Part  (Read 7478 times)

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
Re: My Predictions Have Come True In Part
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2008, 07:03:33 PM »
It's mostly gut coupled with the way the "administration" has totally thrown our money away hand over fist since stealing our White House.

You probably need to study up on the issue. To protect your brand and all.

Brassmask

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2008, 07:42:22 PM »
It's mostly gut coupled with the way the "administration" has totally thrown our money away hand over fist since stealing our White House.

You probably need to study up on the issue. To protect your brand and all.

Well, let me ask you this. 

Instead of handing over a $700 BILLION check made out to CASH, why not take that money and simply spread it out to the American Public and let the American Public pay up their mortgages, bills and re-stock the homesteads rather than handing it to the people who already have $6000 shower curtains?

richpo64

« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2008, 10:53:31 PM »
>>Instead of handing over a $700 BILLION check made out to CASH, why not take that money and simply spread it out to the American Public and let the American Public pay up their mortgages, bills and re-stock the homesteads rather than handing it to the people who already have $6000 shower curtains?<<

Why don't you get a mob together, pass out pitchforks, storm the castle, and start making pictures of yourself to be hung in every home in the country oh wonderul leader?

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2008, 12:12:59 AM »
I don't think you understand what is going on.

What happens when liquid credit dries up?

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2008, 12:20:37 AM »

Well, let me ask you this. 

Instead of handing over a $700 BILLION check made out to CASH, why not take that money and simply spread it out to the American Public and let the American Public pay up their mortgages, bills and re-stock the homesteads rather than handing it to the people who already have $6000 shower curtains?

If they paid their mortgage with that money , then the irresponsible lender would have his profit undiminished and the US Government would have no increased controll over them.

By lending or buying the Government is taking controll of the lenders , this is not necessarily better , but it is a positive action , people like positive actions.

Brassmask

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2008, 03:23:19 PM »

Why don't you get a mob together, pass out pitchforks, storm the castle, and start making pictures of yourself to be hung in every home in the country oh wonderul leader?

So, me thinking that the American deserve their own money back to bail themselves out (something any god-fearing conservative demands every day) makes me Chairman Mao but the financial market driving itself into the ground and then demanding $1Trillion is somehow the American Way now?

You do know you're delusional, right?

richpo64

« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2008, 04:18:41 PM »
>>So, me thinking that the American deserve their own money back to bail themselves out (something any god-fearing conservative demands every day) makes me Chairman Mao but the financial market driving itself into the ground and then demanding $1Trillion is somehow the American Way now?<<

What about me? I've never missed a mortgage payment. Do I get my mortgage paid, or just the morons who can't read a contract? I think we should have hearings on this matter. Where are these lying, stealing liberal democrats who scream for Congressional hearings at the drop op of a Republican hat? Why aren't they calling for investigations? I know why. Because they're up to their theiving necks in it. If you need a reason to gather the mob, there it is.

>>You do know you're delusional, right?<<

Coming from someone like you that's fucking hilarious.

Brassmask

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2008, 04:36:17 PM »
What about me? I've never missed a mortgage payment. Do I get my mortgage paid, or just the morons who can't read a contract? I think we should have hearings on this matter. Where are these lying, stealing liberal democrats who scream for Congressional hearings at the drop op of a Republican hat? Why aren't they calling for investigations? I know why. Because they're up to their theiving necks in it. If you need a reason to gather the mob, there it is.

You're the one wanting to gather a mob.

As far as I'm concerned, everyone's mortgage could be paid off.

Coming from someone like you that's fucking hilarious.

Yes, Hardy, har, har, loser.

richpo64

« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2008, 04:42:34 PM »
>>As far as I'm concerned, everyone's mortgage could be paid off.<<

Thank you Chairman Brass.

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2008, 04:48:56 PM »

Doubtful. Have you done the division to see how much that works out per household?
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

Brassmask

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2008, 04:54:49 PM »

Doubtful. Have you done the division to see how much that works out per household?

If we can print a Trillion dollar check and hand it to one guy, we can print 300Million checks to pay of houses.  And if we're just doing crazy, pie-in-the-sky nonsense, let's just forgive ALL mortgages and call it even.

richpo64

« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2008, 05:00:03 PM »
>> And if we're just doing crazy, pie-in-the-sky nonsense, let's just forgive ALL mortgages and call it even.<<

Any idea what would happen if they did?

Brassmask

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2008, 06:51:51 PM »
>> And if we're just doing crazy, pie-in-the-sky nonsense, let's just forgive ALL mortgages and call it even.<<

Any idea what would happen if they did?

I wouldn't have to pay my mortgage?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2008, 06:58:29 PM »
Yea, I would be     >:(
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Brassmask

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2008, 07:31:33 PM »
Yea, I would be     >:(

You're going to be paying someone else's ANYWAY!!!  What's the DIFF?  The diff would be that Bush says that it is a good idea to pay those mortgages with a $1Trillion check to Paulson?

What a dumbass.