Author Topic: I wonder if the country will ever get a clue  (Read 4598 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: I wonder if the country will ever get a clue
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2008, 04:34:03 PM »
IT is MY post, the the main point is what I say it is.

My my.......didn't eat your grape nuts this AM?  No one can make any counterpoints, Xo says so    ::)

This was years and years ago, and as the wikipedia entry attests, I did not invent it., nor do I claim that there ever was any danger of Belgians overthrowing the government with their stupid black helicopters.  What the crap is wrong with you? Why do you keep showing your abysmal ignorance over things that have zero importance?

So, who brought black helicopters and Rush into the equation again?  And if it's of zero importance, why did you even bring it up, in the 1st place??
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2008, 05:52:56 PM »
It was a matter of amusement, that is all.

Since your sense of humor was removed by the same aliens that turned you into a Republican, you failed to be amused.

That is my theory
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2008, 06:22:33 PM »
Tells you how flawed all your theories are.  I'm not a Republican
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2008, 08:53:37 PM »
Sorry, I forgot you were a Fascist. So few of you guys left.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2008, 09:26:07 PM »
Your theories keep dropping like flies

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2008, 12:18:11 AM »
I am thinking 'wiseass' fits you best. It isn't exactly an ideology, but then again, you aren't really into ideas. Or thinking.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2008, 01:28:07 AM »
It's no wonder your theories are are so flawed

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2008, 01:52:52 AM »
  I think I can indeed beleive that Rush would talk about this if a caller brought it up , but I thought that this was in some way accuseing Rush of proposeing this idea.

For just the reasons you mentioned , privately owned helicopters are scarce , but they are not impossible , there are only a few of us who love helicopters enough to jump through enough hoops and shell out enough money.

Please never shine a laser onto an aircraft again not only do they not like that , they can arrest you for it.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2008, 01:02:16 PM »
Please never shine a laser onto an aircraft again not only do they not like that , they can arrest you for it.

I did not shine it into the cockpit. I was tired of the inconsiderate bastard hovering over my house with the whumpa whumpa whumpa for damn near an hour. It was not a serious laser, just a pen someone gave me.

I do not want a helicopter to fall on my house. But no one has the right to hover that close for that long. The fool probably did not even think about how much noise he was making, which is why he fleww off when he noted my displeasure.

This was five years ago, and they haven't done this since. The cops in Miami-Dade are useful only as a deterrence. They tend to treat people like sh*t and to my knowledge, have never solved a single burglary or car theft of anyone I know. They won't even take fingerprints. I drive carefully and do what they tell me to do, because I am not stupid. But they are useless at catching crooks.

I imagine that they are more useful at violent crimes, especially against rich people.
Once I was robbed. A shirtless Black guy carried a bicycle out of my yard, took it down the street and broke thee lock on it, then he rode off. I came close to nabbing him, but he was too fast.The cop said that in my place, he would "move the Hell away from I-95 and this neighborhood". I am not sure how he would do that on a cop's salary. Turns out he was renting. I told him that there was a guy on 102nd street that had a pile of bikes in his front yard and sold drugs. He got a call and went somewhere else, I don't think he even checked. It was a cheap bike, but I had a good description of it. It had one red tire, which should be easy to spot.

That time a guy