Author Topic: Boat Anchorism Coming on Hard  (Read 12479 times)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Boat Anchorism Coming on Hard
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2008, 07:13:52 PM »
McCain trumps Obama in foreign policy experience. That is what you need to worry about.

NOT FUCKING TRUE!
McCain likes WAR, and voted to invade and colonize Iraq.

Obama favors peace. And voted for peace.

Peace at home means less money pissed away on adventures abroad, fewer maimed, fewer killed, fewer who go off the trolly here at home and start blasting away, maybe at you.

McCain is more of the same.

You schmucks voted for a couple of phony oilmen and we got $4.25 a gallon gasoline.
Now you want to vote for some wacko military clown and just watch, he'll bring more war.

Your lack of reasoning skills is unbelievable. It is a wonder you can dress yourselves.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2008, 07:17:07 PM by Xavier_Onassis »
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2008, 07:22:00 PM »
You don't know who the governor of a neighboring state is?

So Georgia is electing chicken farmers? Jeez, I was making fun of the Southern habit of naming grown men childish names like "Sonny" and "Junior".

I was talking about Carter, who was the governor of GA that followed Axhandle Maddox. I have no idea why the current governor of GA might be germane to the discussion at hand.

How many state governors can YOU name?

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2008, 07:41:09 PM »
How many state governors can YOU name?

Quite a few, actually.
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2008, 07:56:57 PM »
When "Sonny" Perdue gets out of the chicken bidness or the governor's mansion in Atlanta and gets into national politics, then I might , I say, might have a reason to know who he is.

I did know, by the way, I was just kidding, because I couldn't recall the name of Frank Perdue. Now that I think about it, I think the Son of Frank Perdue is another Frank Perdue.

Them Southerners aren't too original when it comes to naming their offspring.

I am not sure why this is. Either they are confusing themselves with the Louies of France I through XVIII or they plumb just lack originality. I am not convinced that the Louies of France also lacked originality.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2008, 07:58:23 PM »
NOT FUCKING TRUE!

Then kindly list Obama's foreign policy accomplishments.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2008, 08:04:56 PM »
He voted against the misbegotten war in Iraq. That is a MAJOR accomplishment, because it was close to unique.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2008, 08:07:01 PM »
He voted against the misbegotten war in Iraq.

When and where did this vote take place?

richpo64

« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2008, 08:10:36 PM »
>>When and where did this vote take place?<<

<chuckle>

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2008, 02:40:14 AM »
Actually this started with y'all hounding Bill to the gates of hell for accepting a blow job
Which is of course not true ,not even a little bit.

Why not? Before the RW kooks looked for anything and only got a blow job to persecute(with a little entrapment in between) American politics wasnt as polarized as it is today in any recent memory.FDR ,Eisenhower , Kennedy and even Bush Sr were known to have had affairs and mistresses but no one brought it up or fear that they too would be exposed. Well , guess what your RW nutcases broughtit up via Starr and guess what ?. Y'all were exposed for sex AND hypocracy.

Bill Clinton was never prosicuted for anything he did with Monica Lewinsky , he was prosicuted for a sexual harassment he committed before he became president and a purjury he comitted during that prosicution.

The purjury was its own crime , even though it was a lie about Monica Lewinsky , she did not cause the lieing.

Knutey

« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2008, 12:26:02 PM »
Actually this started with y'all hounding Bill to the gates of hell for accepting a blow job
Which is of course not true ,not even a little bit.

Why not? Before the RW kooks looked for anything and only got a blow job to persecute(with a little entrapment in between) American politics wasnt as polarized as it is today in any recent memory.FDR ,Eisenhower , Kennedy and even Bush Sr were known to have had affairs and mistresses but no one brought it up or fear that they too would be exposed. Well , guess what your RW nutcases broughtit up via Starr and guess what ?. Y'all were exposed for sex AND hypocracy.

Bill Clinton was never prosicuted for anything he did with Monica Lewinsky , he was prosicuted for a sexual harassment he committed before he became president and a purjury he comitted during that prosicution.

The purjury was its own crime , even though it was a lie about Monica Lewinsky , she did not cause the lieing.

Politicians lie? OMG what a shocker. The fact remains that Starr couldnt find what he was looking for . Settled on a minor piccadillo which was not as bad as most of his Repug masters were doing. He made a federal case out of it . Tried to get Bill to lie under oath but really did not succeed.(Remeber you still think Saddam had WMD's just before we invaded.)It has been proven Saddam didnt Bill was not impeached for perjury and was convicted of nothing. Y'all seem to believe in quilty until proven quilty .

« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 12:37:48 PM by Knutey »

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2008, 12:33:16 PM »
Bill was not impeached for perjury and was convicted of nothing.

Article 1 of the Impeachment passed by the House: "The president provided perjurious, false and misleading testimony to the grand jury regarding the Paula Jones case and his relationship with Monica Lewinsky."
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2008, 12:49:54 PM »

Monica did not want to testify, and had a perfect right to remain silent, since she had done nothing illegal. The prosecutors, however, lied to her and told he that she had to testify or was looking at a long jail sentence. Of course THEY were not under oath, so they could lie like immense broadloop wall-to wall carpets.

No one gives a sh*t about this anymore. He was impeached and there was no conviction, so just get on with it.

Knutey

« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2008, 12:52:20 PM »
Bill was not impeached for perjury and was convicted of nothing.

Article 1 of the Impeachment passed by the House: "The president provided perjurious, false and misleading testimony to the grand jury regarding the Paula Jones case and his relationship with Monica Lewinsky."

Oh- I get it. You can threadcrap on me , but I cant on you. Actually I dont mind because you are agin proving what a parsing prevaricator you are. I wa smistaken about the charges not having been brought , but even better, the perjury was the one charge that he was completely exonerated:

On February 19, 1999, the Senate acquitted President Clinton of the two articles of impeachment. Rejecting the perjury charge, ten Republicans and all 45 Democrats voted not guilty. On the obstruction-of-justice charge, the Senate split 50-50. After the verdict was announced, Clinton stated that he was "profoundly sorry" for the burden he had imposed on the Congress and the citizens of the United States.

Impeachment remains the ultimate check on the abuse of power. By providing this power to Congress, the Framers drew on a long tradition of democratic skepticism about leaders. These provisions ensure that leaders will serve the people only so long as they respect the law and their offices. In this sense, the power of impeachment also stands ready to thwart tyranny. Calls are occasionally made for reform that would streamline the impeachment process, but its rare invocation and tradition of service make such reform unlikely.

http://law.jrank.org/pages/7501/Impeachment.html

Thank you for allowing me to make my case stronger.

Knutey

« Reply #43 on: September 29, 2008, 12:55:26 PM »

Monica did not want to testify, and had a perfect right to remain silent, since she had done nothing illegal. The prosecutors, however, lied to her and told he that she had to testify or was looking at a long jail sentence. Of course THEY were not under oath, so they could lie like immense broadloop wall-to wall carpets.

No one gives a sh*t about this anymore. He was impeached and there was no conviction, so just get on with it.

I actually love talking about thisbecause it shows what total fools.assholes and hypocrits these Repugs are. Bill royally kicked their ass and they were the ones that suffered the most.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #44 on: September 29, 2008, 12:58:07 PM »
I think it safe to say that Ami thinks he is more pure of heart and clever of mind than you are, Knutey. That makes him more worthy.

On the other hand, "Bullwinkle Assassinated" is still more humorous than "Gee, guess who this computer game character looks like".

I think you should wheedle Ami less. It really doesn't accomplish anything useful.  Ami should realize that although he envisions himself as the Great Inquisitor, at times he is closer to Jabba the Hutt, or at least one of the lesser unnamed Hutts.