Author Topic: A plague on both their houses  (Read 8847 times)

Knutey

Re: A plague on both their houses
« Reply #75 on: October 06, 2008, 09:56:01 AM »
I do find whatever it is your saying rather obtuse, but there is no doubt that you are skirting what the point was which is that you are a liar , a cheat and a fool.

You have a pathological need to insult me, don't you?

It is a good sign.
I agree, it is a good sign that I expose people that accuse others of being liars & cheaters  of being the liars & cheats themselves. The fact that they cannot even recognize and/or acknowledge their  wrongness is what makes them the fool. This is typical of the right. They do it whenever they feel reality almost setting in and/or their money threatened by taxes.

Knutey

« Reply #76 on: October 06, 2008, 09:57:55 AM »
I do find whatever it is your saying rather obtuse, but there is no doubt that you are skirting what the point was which is that you are a liar , a cheat and a fool.

You have a pathological need to insult me, don't you?

I will stop now that I have made you cry. Oh, I feel so baaaad! This is what I expected of Palin. Maybe next time.

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #77 on: October 06, 2008, 10:19:54 AM »
I will stop now that I have made you cry. Oh, I feel so baaaad! This is what I expected of Palin. Maybe next time.

Thank you for demonstrating your pathological need again.
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

Knutey

« Reply #78 on: October 06, 2008, 10:24:32 AM »

Thank you for demonstrating your pathological need again.

No- Thank you for allowing me the opportunity!