Author Topic: Proof Positive that Bush is now OFFICIALLY a KING  (Read 7439 times)

hnumpah

• You have another think coming. Use it.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Proof Positive that Bush is now OFFICIALLY a KING
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2006, 11:01:54 PM »
I'm not bent out of shape; seems to me you were. maybe you should get used to the fact that I made no assumption about you whatsoever; I merely pointed out..."I have mine set up to show the latest post at the top, so the arrow on the sign points to Sirs..."[/i]

Only that I was stupid, is all.  I guess I should have been responding all those earlier times with "You're just whining", since that seems to be the tact you're currently taking.  Whatever, H.  I had thought we had gotten past this petty bickering.  I guess I was mistaken.  IF by some strange circumstance, such a snide implication was not the intention, I'd appreciate it if you made that crystal clear, again without any sarcastic qualifiers, if you don't mind.

I had it set up that way since the first day, not just so I could have the arrow on Ami's sign point to you. Maybe next time you shouldn't jump off the deep end so damned quick. Like I said, you always seem to be ready to assume the worst about me, without taking the time to stop and actually read what I'm saying.

Have a good night, Sirs. I have a long trip to make.
"I love WikiLeaks." - Donald Trump, October 2016

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2006, 11:20:57 PM »
I had it set up that way since the first day, not just so I could have the arrow on Ami's sign point to you. Maybe next time you shouldn't jump off the deep end so damned quick

So much for no qualifiers.  Perhaps next time ..."I have mine set up to show the latest post at the top, so the arrow on the sign points to Sirs..." don't put my name in as the specific location of your arrow, and such assumptions won't be made.  Have a good trip
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

hnumpah

• You have another think coming. Use it.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2006, 12:43:20 PM »
Well, hell, if you insist on not accepting my explanation, go stuff yourself. I have better things to do than try to soothe your hurt feelings.
"I love WikiLeaks." - Donald Trump, October 2016

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2006, 01:48:05 PM »
None hurt.  Just clear observations being made is all.  Hope your trip went/goes well
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle