Author Topic: More Indications of Palin "Boat Anchorism"  (Read 2319 times)

Brassmask

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: More Indications of Palin "Boat Anchorism"
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2008, 03:36:36 PM »
For Palin to have any real power, McCain must die. Otherwise she is an ornament or some sort of pet.

Isn't that the general theme of the Obama campaign, that McCain will die and office and look how inexperienced Palin is?

And then people start comparing Palin to Obama, and they think she is more likely to change things, that she is a better debater, that she is more likable.

You guys set the terms of the engagement with your boat anchor crap.

And Brass please don't you dare accuse me of being the one going negative when the applause had barely died down at the convention before your fellow travelers at Kos wer accusing Palin of claiming Trig as her own when it was really Bristol's baby.

It was your people who insisted Palin was irresponsible for not aborting.

It was your people who tried to paint her as dumb as dirt.

And that hasn't worked out so well for you.

Obama is a blank screen on which the people project their views.

How convenient.

The idle gossip of people posting at DailyKos is not official campaign strategy. 

I've never said anything about Palin's baby and whose it is or from whence it came or anything. 

And I don't recall ever saying that Palin was "dumb as dirt".  I'm sure lots have but I'm not "lots".  She is woefully uninformed and dangerously intent on staying that way apparently.

The official McCain campaign strategy now is to go at this thing like Hannity has been crying about for weeks and weeks.  They are trying to paint Obama with the false light of guilt by association and it will backfire on them AGAIN.

See my new post shortly on my take on this whole presidential season, McCain/Palin and Obama/Biden.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2008, 04:12:12 PM »

Sure it is. Obama turned his surrogates loose. And i do believe Kos and the posters therein are surrogates.

Just like Olbermann and Matthews who gets tingly feelings up his leg when he hears Obama talk.

What is that about?

« Last Edit: October 06, 2008, 04:38:55 PM by BT »

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2008, 04:19:37 PM »
THere is no such think as a Belgian accent. No one on the planet speaks 'Belgian'. That is what I said. And it is 100% true.
=================================================================

Sure it is. Obama turned his surrogates loose. And i do believe Kos and the posters therein are surrogates.

Just like Olbermann and Matthews who gets tingly feelings up his leg when he hears Obama talk.

What is that about?

The three bottom lines are your reply to the top line. I can't figure out in what strange way these are related.
I am also unsure as to how you know can be so sure of tingly feelings up anyone's leg. Or legs.

Did Matthews and Olbermann describe these feelings to you? Separately, or in unison? And WHY?
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2008, 04:22:49 PM »
What is that about?

The three bottom lines are your reply to the top line. I can't figure out in what strange way these are related.
I am also unsure as to how you know can be so sure of tingly feelings up anyone's leg. Or legs.

BT doesn't use the "Quote" button, rather he does a manual copy and paste to quote. He had the line of yours that he responded to previously still in his copy buffer, and didn't notice. Simple mistake.
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2008, 04:40:53 PM »
Did Matthews and Olbermann describe these feelings to you? Separately, or in unison? And WHY?

They reported those feeling to the nation while broadcasting the dem convention, which is why they will not be covering the election for MSNBC.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2008, 07:41:15 PM »
GETTING PERSONAL

Sarah Palin is no Minnesotan. But the Republican vice presidential candidate sure sounds like one. That's because her hometown of Wasilla, Alaska, is in the middle of the valley where more than 200 broke families from the Midwest – many of them from Minnesota – relocated during the Great Depression. She grew up listening to the children and grandchildren of those Minnesotans and being fed a steady diet of "yahs" and "ya knows" and even "you betchas."

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/politics/national/stories/DN-trailmix_06pol.ART.State.Edition2.26dc97c.html

Knutey

« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2008, 07:48:57 PM »
GETTING PERSONAL

Sarah Palin is no Minnesotan. But the Republican vice presidential candidate sure sounds like one. That's because her hometown of Wasilla, Alaska, is in the middle of the valley where more than 200 broke families from the Midwest – many of them from Minnesota – relocated during the Great Depression. She grew up listening to the children and grandchildren of those Minnesotans and being fed a steady diet of "yahs" and "ya knows" and even "you betchas."

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/politics/national/stories/DN-trailmix_06pol.ART.State.Edition2.26dc97c.html

Something that might have an ounce of truth- You betcha

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2008, 08:14:12 PM »