Author Topic: Election Prediction  (Read 2473 times)

richpo64

Re: Election Prediction
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2008, 12:42:35 PM »
>>My wish would be to see him win above 60 and have this nation supporting him almost totally after the election but I doubt the Hannitys and Limbaughs of the world will sit back, shut up and let the RR's, Richpo's, Christian's and Sirs' of the world actually think for themselves.<<

On the otherhand, you're voting for a guy who you want to do your thinking for you. Barry will take you and your family into his ever lovin' arms and rock you to sleep at night and tell you how preciouos you are and how much he cares. He'll kiss you full on the lips and you'll feel all warm and fuzzy sleeping in your shitty little inner city HUD housing right were he wants you.

Twit.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2008, 12:47:05 PM »
My wish would be to see him win above 60 and have this nation supporting him almost totally after the election but I doubt the Hannitys and Limbaughs of the world will sit back, shut up and let the RR's, Richpo's, Christian's and Sirs' of the world actually think for themselves.

Spoken like a true blue Obama Cool-aide drinker.  Just not possible for people who disagree with the likes of Brass or Oblather to be able to think for themselves.  It's.....just not.  Kinda along the lines of what Oblather said last night, such rhetoric tells more about Brass, than it does about me or any others
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2008, 12:50:00 PM »
"Spoken like a true blue Obama Cool-aide drinker"

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Brassmask

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2008, 04:45:34 PM »
On the otherhand, you're voting for a guy who you want to do your thinking for you. Barry will take you and your family into his ever lovin' arms and rock you to sleep at night and tell you how preciouos you are and how much he cares. He'll kiss you full on the lips and you'll feel all warm and fuzzy sleeping in your shitty little inner city HUD housing right were he wants you.

My house looks good, yo!

You should see my yard.  I've had Scott's coming to spray it all this season and the crabgrass is nearly gone except for in the parts that are St Augustine.  I've planted a bunch of new plants around and I'm going to move my roses next weekend so they get more sun. 

I was going to try and paint the exterior before winter but I think that's going to have to wait.  It can make it one more winter.

Man, I can't wait till next spring when my banana trees come up and my new gingko tree leafs out nice and full.

We had a hell of a lot of butterflies in the yard this year due to all the new flowering plants I've put out (althea mainly) but in the early spring, I'm gonna build me a little rock pond with splashing water and I'm hopin' we'll be over-run with butterflies all around our shitty little inner city HUD housing.

richpo64

« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2008, 05:33:47 PM »
Sounds like you've got enough money to afford health insurance.

My bananas are already blooming.

ppffft

Oh, and you have to be on the list to get through the gate to see 'em.

Brassmask

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2008, 06:55:38 PM »
Sounds like you've got enough money to afford health insurance.

Actually, I am on my wife's health insurance plan through the state of TN.  The insurance through my job is worthless.

My bananas are already blooming.

ppffft

I only planted mine in September.  A friend of mine dug them up from his yard.

Oh, and you have to be on the list to get through the gate to see 'em.

It's nice that the prison system has a rehab program that teaches you guys a trade.  Are you planning on growing bananas or being a landscaper?

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2008, 07:13:26 PM »
"...... of the world actually think for themselves."

People who live in glass houses.