Author Topic: I'll admit I walked out early but came back for the last 15 min.  (Read 466 times)

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
McCain I thought blew his last chance.  He's an ass-hole and it really shows.  The reaction shots are going to kill him.  The guy is 72 years old and he rolls his eyes and arches his eyebrows at things Obama says.  Obama, by contrast, just smiles an open and engaging grin whenever McCain says something particularly stupid or mendacious. 

Also he seemed to be running out of steam towards the end.  That "generations of McCains" - - BIG mistake.  The new voters, in fact anyone under 60, don't give a shit about bloodlines, it was just McCain's way of saying, "I'm superior to you [to Obama, sure, and to just about everyone else watching,] I'm superior to you and my family is superior to your family."  Why doesn't he just say, "Vote for Obama, he's the better man?"

He seemed, in short, like a mean-spirited fool, a mean old man born with a silver spoon in his mouth and a completely unjustified sense of entitlement that is going to piss a lot of people off.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: I'll admit I walked out early but came back for the last 15 min.
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2008, 01:23:58 AM »
He seemed, in short, like a mean-spirited fool, a mean old man born with a silver spoon in his mouth and a completely unjustified sense of entitlement that is going to piss a lot of people off.

Going to?

Hasn't he already pissed some of them off?

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: I'll admit I walked out early but came back for the last 15 min.
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2008, 01:39:46 AM »
<<Hasn't he already pissed some of them off?>>

With every single exposure he just pisses off more of them.  He's a really nasty piece of work and it's getting harder than ever for him to keep on pretending to be Mr. Nice Guy.

Apparently one of the good parts that I just learned I missed is McCain talking about how "hurt" he was to be called a racist.   BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

And Obama had to tell him the election wasn't about the "hurt" of the candidates but the hurt of the American people who've been fucked up the ass by the system.