Author Topic: Is "Joe the Plumber" a Plant?  (Read 4602 times)

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Is "Joe the Plumber" a Plant?
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2008, 04:23:31 PM »
<<Mike, you wouldn't know honesty, righteousness or hard work it if blew up your entire fucking family.>>

Well, Rich, if my whole "fucking" family were blown up, I'd at least know who to look for.

Joe claims not to have made up his mind.  That's fine with me, but the question he put to Obama was definitely coming from the McCain side of the lines.  Whoever the guy votes for, when he asked that question, he was asking for the McCain campaign and its supporters.

Joe is a guy who by-passed the state regulations for the instruction and training of plumbers and appears to be working illegally in direct contravention of state laws made to ensure quality control of the plumbing trade.  While other "suckas" follow the rules, Joe circumvents them.  And once having jumped the queue, is looking ahead to his next step, buying his way into a business that's gonna net him a personal income of over $250K annually.  On which he doesn't want to pay a higher percentage as taxes than some schlepper earing a quarter or an eighth as much.

I say, don't even think about it twice.  Tax the greedy SOB and at the same time, make sure he plays by the rules just like everyone else.  Today and every day.

richpo64

« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2008, 05:36:43 PM »
Not me Mikey, I'm not going to blow up anybody. There's millions of Muslim's out there just itching for the chance to do it. You'll get what you're asking for someday. Then don't come crying to the big bad US of A to help you out with money, food, protection.

Stick that right in your commie ear.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2008, 05:53:54 PM »
<<Not me Mikey, I'm not going to blow up anybody. >>

That's good to know, Rich.  I feel better already.

<<There's millions of Muslim's out there just itching for the chance to do it. >>

They better be careful not to get the Muslim family two doors away whose kids sometimes would bag our leaves for us.  Since I've worked with them and lived beside them for years, gone to their weddings and funerals and never had a problem with any of them, I'll have to take your paranoia, uh, I mean your friendly warning, with a grain of salt.

<<You'll get what you're asking for someday. >>

Peace and justice?  That's great.  Thanks, Rich.  When?

<<Then don't come crying to the big bad US of A to help you out with money, food, protection.>>

Last time the big, bad US of A came to our help with money, food and medical assistance was in the Halifax explosion of 1917, but they came through magnificently.  The City of Halifax STILL sends a giant Christmas tree every year to the City of Boston.  Americans are great neighbours.  It's not our fault that they're nuts, we try to set them straight, but they just.  don't.  listen.

<<Stick that right in your commie ear.>>

Yep, I definitely detect some anti-Soviet psychosis here.   Probably due to excessive life-long brain-washing.  Don't worry, Rich, it's curable.  We need only develop your faculties of independent critical thinking.

richpo64

« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2008, 05:54:38 PM »
Blah blah blah.

Shut your pie hole Maynerd.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2008, 06:04:40 PM »
Blah blah blah.

Shut your pie hole Maynerd.

=============================================

Do I detect a note of hostility there?  Was it something I said?  Richie doesn't like to be contradicted, does he?  Who woulda thunk?  Such an intelligent and urbane young man, and yet . . . so sensitive. So high-strung.  Is it that time of month, Rich?

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2008, 07:01:44 PM »

Last time the big, bad US of A came to our help with money, food and medical assistance was in the Halifax explosion of 1917, but they came through magnificently.  The City of Halifax STILL sends a giant Christmas tree every year to the City of Boston.  Americans are great neighbours.  It's not our fault that they're nuts, we try to set them straight, but they just.  don't.  listen.

I remember fondly the occasion that the Cannadian embassy in Iran sheltered a handfull of American citizens while the rst of the American embassy was being overrun by wild barbarians.

There are actually several terriffic examples of good neighborlyness in American Canadian history , nice also that they have forgiven us for that Bennedict Arnold thing.

But Canada also sheltered copperheads in the civil war , draft dodgers and deserters in several other wars , as if they were sovereign or something. This could be construed as a service also , from a darwinistic point of view the more Poltroons of ours they take , the more it improves our gene pool.

So thanks Canada , you are a good pal, it is only your best freind that can really tell you when you stink.   

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2008, 07:05:57 PM »
well
back to the plumbing talk
as somebody who actually had his arm elbow deep in a urinal.
i will never say it`s a easy job
same with electricians ,I had to crawl over a dead racoon on that job
telephone-beehives
roofer-angry opposum
painter-wasp nest
you can see why I`m easily detered

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2008, 10:44:51 AM »
But Canada also sheltered copperheads in the civil war , draft dodgers and deserters in several other wars , as if they were sovereign or something. This could be construed as a service also , from a darwinistic point of view the more Poltroons of ours they take , the more it improves our gene pool.

Canada is sovereign.

I suggest that Canada is the USA's best and closest ally, as well as our greatest trading partner.

The US is unique, and so is Canada. But there is no nation so much like the US as Canada, and none so like Canada as the US.

Like Argentina and Uruguay, we are linked with a common history and a similar people.

I imagine the US gets as many Canadian poltroons as Canada gets US poltroons. They get our pacifists, we get their conmen. Not really a fair swap, since we are way to militaristic already and could use more pacifists.

On the other hand, we got Martin Short, John Candy, William Shatner and John Galbraith. THat has to be worth something.

Israel likes to say it's our best buddy, and it is certainly true that we are Israel's best buddy, but the reverse is not true.

It's more like they are our pet cat, who sometimes pees on the living room rug.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2008, 11:07:19 AM »
<<But Canada also sheltered copperheads in the civil war , draft dodgers and deserters in several other wars , as if they were sovereign or something. This could be construed as a service also , from a darwinistic point of view the more Poltroons of ours they take , the more it improves our gene pool.>>

A couple of those draft dodgers we sheltered founded a little company you may have heard of, it's called Roots, and it has thousands of employees.  Another is a world-famous architect, many more are prominent in their respective fields of business, the arts and the professions.  You sure as hell lost out on your job-creating potential and as far as the gene pool is concerned, you lost out on brain-power and talent, and you concentrated the genes of the thugs, rapists, torturers and murderers who participated in the Viet Nam war and went on to produce new generations of Neanderthal barbarians who are now wreaking havoc in Afghanistan and Iraq, creating legions of anti-American fanatics as they go. 

Please, any time you are ready for a new exchange and feel your gene pool needs further "improvement," by all means let us know.

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2008, 07:57:52 AM »
I imagine the US gets as many Canadian poltroons as Canada gets US poltroons. They get our pacifists, we get their conmen. Not really a fair swap, since we are way to militaristic already and could use more pacifists.

Actually, we get a lot of their doctors. Once they're trained and serve their minimum period of time working in the Canadian healthcare system, many come to the US to get better pay.
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #40 on: October 21, 2008, 04:44:48 PM »

Actually, we get a lot of their doctors. Once they're trained and serve their minimum period of time working in the Canadian healthcare system, many come to the US to get better pay.

Excellent , we have a lot of use for Doctors , and apparently Canada has a lot of use for Poltroons this is free trade and a win-win situation .