Author Topic: A Joke And What It Reveals  (Read 13735 times)

crocat

Re: A Joke And What It Reveals
« Reply #120 on: November 07, 2008, 06:41:18 PM »
Good think it's knot part of my carer to look over other peeple's showlders and criticise any speling or gramatical eror, while throuing a hissy fit when it's dun to himself

wot da fok.... ya knod dat id the fust ting to go?

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #121 on: November 07, 2008, 06:50:29 PM »
<<Got a photo of even less quality for the supressed voters?

<<Ther are supposed to be tens of thousands and they are all better at hideing than bigfoot , at least for Sasquatch there is one photo.>>

If three investigative reporters write up that it happened, it probably happened unless they're all frauds and have been revealed as such, the way Judith Miller or Jayson Blair were.  So far nobody's accused them of faking anything.

Magazines usually insist on the reporters producing their sources - - original notes of interviews, with names, dates, places, original tapes of the interviews, all given to fact-checkers, then the reporters are interviewed by the fact-checkers and then the researchers research for factual errors or impossibilities. 

Given the ludicrous factual errors that creep into posts in this group, my own included, I would take the word of Vanity Fair's article over the word of any poster in this group, yourself included.  Your facts aren't checked, theirs are rigorously checked.

You have nothing but pure speculation and ridicule to counter the facts of the Vanity Fair article.  Hands down, you lose.

Here you are claiming that Gore can't read Vanity Fair ?

NO one on earth was more motivated to find the "truth" about a stolen election than Al Gore , to claim that three Vanity fair reporters have better resorces is very weak.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #122 on: November 07, 2008, 06:55:07 PM »
Good think it's knot part of my carer to look over other peeple's showlders and criticise any speling or gramatical eror, while throuing a hissy fit when it's dun to himself

wot da fok.... ya knod dat id the fust ting to go?

oh'D
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle