Author Topic: Blood on his hands  (Read 13210 times)

Cynthia

Blood on his hands
« on: December 17, 2008, 12:14:36 AM »
Ok, I know there are some veterans on the Gate. I am directing this question to you. (and of course everyone else who wants to make a comment). I need some answers.

Do you think Bush will feel guilty about the boys/men who have died in this war that he "called" based on WMD?

Did Johnson feel guilty about the boys/men in Vietnam?

I already know the answer to that one.

I am just curious. 

Knutey

Re: Blood on his hands
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2008, 12:26:15 AM »
Ok, I know there are some veterans on the Gate. I am directing this question to you. (and of course everyone else who wants to make a comment). I need some answers.

Do you think Bush will feel guilty about the boys/men who have died in this war that he "called" based on WMD?

I am just curious. 

Johnson had a conscience. The Bushidiot doesnt. Figure it out.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2008, 12:30:41 AM »
<<Do you think Bush will feel guilty about the boys/men who have died in this war that he "called" based on WMD?>>

Yes but he'll never admit it.  Not even to himself.  He'll repeat the lies till he believes his own bullshit but at some level he'll know he killed hundreds of thousands of Iraqis and Americans for a lie.

I don't think Bush dreamed this war up by himself.  He was conned and/or manipulated into it.  He's always been a weak, inadequate man, with a distant, war-hero father and a cold, unfeeling bitch of a mother.  He never measured up in their eyes, and so he became a cokehead and a borderline alcoholic and - - to give credit where credit's due - - he pulled himself out of it and to some extent conquered his own weaknesses.   But he couldn't do it without lying and cheating (the insider trading scandal was a key indicator of who he really was) and he knew that too.  The people around him knew or sensed where his weaknesses lay.  They are vultures, Zionists, neocons, thieves, liars and opportunists - - they convinced him he could be a man; more so than his father, who "wimped out" at the end of the first Gulf War by not taking out Saddam and thereby removing Israel's most dangerous foe in the Middle East.  This was at the core of his dilemma - - he knew he wasn't half the man his father was and his bitch of a mother would never love him, but IF . . . IF he could appear as cold and decisive as his father, maybe, maybe . . .

This is how real men act, George - - sumbitch has the oil, you ATTACK him, George, whip his ass, occupy his land, TAKE his oil.  Are you a man or a mouse?

And Bush the poor sucker caved in on it.  At some level he must have known he was wrong, just like he knew it was wrong to lie to the SEC investigators, but it was the easy way out, he'd (finally) be a hero, just like Dad.

He can only lie to himself for so long and it only goes so deep.  He knows, alright.  He'll know it till the day he dies.

Cynthia

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2008, 01:22:18 AM »

I am just curious. 

Johnson had a conscience. The Bushidiot doesnt. Figure it out.

Figure it out?

Are you directing that question TO ME?
I just put the issue OUT THERE for folks to respond.

I believe I saw a glimmer of pain in his eye tonight when I witnessed teh interview with the CNN reporter.

He's a spent man. What the hell...BUSH was a president of the nation in which we live. We can all sit back and bitch, complain and rehash the past...but the man was a leader for 8 years. Sure I think he was a failure, but who the hell could have done any better at the job? YOU? ME? THEE?

I disagree. I think Bush does have a heart for the nation as well as the soldier.

He just wasn't very bright as a leader.

Let's just see if Obama can step up to that plate.

Bottom line?
I really do believe that it boils down to "intelligence".

Did Bush have that? I don't think so.

Obama is a smart human being. Perhaps his brain power will win out on this one.

But, the job is a tough one, imo. We all have to take part in raising this damn village.

I try every day of my life to support the children of this nation. I know we are blamed and put down...but I also know that there's more to the story. Bush just didn't have the right advisers. That's a shame.

Gray hair? Ducking to the left? Whatever.

He had one of the most difficult jobs in this world. Funny becasue I wanted our nation to do the right thing after 911. I remember hearing at parties in the early 2001 days or woe.....WHY IRAQ? The average Joe/Jane public knew something wasn't right even then.

But, I will not send him to hell in a hand basket. I will support any sort of regrouping Obama has to offer.

God, we need to get more involved in our nation's politics. we really do.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2008, 01:25:04 AM by Cindy »

Knutey

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2008, 01:28:31 AM »
The RW Repub lunatics elected a near retard as Pres. There is little wonder that he fucked everything up. Clinton had to repair 12 years of Reagan / Bush I bullshit. Maybe O will have as much luck with the real idiocy of Bush II.

Cynthia

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2008, 01:33:01 AM »
The RW Repub lunatics elected a near retard as Pres. There is little wonder that he fucked everything up. Clinton had to repair 12 years of Reagan / Bush I bullshit. Maybe O will have as much luck with the real idiocy of Bush II.

Bush wiped out Saddam. Hands Down. Clinton wiped his ___ clean on the dress of another woman outside his marriage.

Ok, that was a low blow....damn I hate to admit it, but I wanted Bush to be smart on this one. He did have a job to do after such a horrific event (September 11, 2001). Cilnton was no better, Knutey. He was a real jerk. He was smart, yes, but apparently not smart enough to see that the terror attack in 93 was serious Sh*T.

No prez is going to save this world. But, the sad news is that Bush was indeed pre mature in his nature as a good old boy.

sad.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2008, 01:34:35 AM by Cindy »

BSB

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2008, 01:58:02 AM »
Don't pay any attention to the snowblower and nutey. They're just depressed people with nothing to add.

Knutey

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2008, 02:05:25 AM »
Don't pay any attention to the snowblower and nutey. They're just depressed people with nothing to add.

What  you have, crip?

Henny

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2008, 02:06:41 AM »

I am just curious. 

I think he definitely does feel at least emotional about it. He is human, after all. Even Roosevelt, sending soldiers into a war that was universally supported, is said to have cried when sending soldiers in, simply for knowing that he was sending so many of them to their deaths.

BSB

« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2008, 02:16:34 AM »
>>What  you have, crip?<<

Not only is nutey depressed, he can't speak english. 

Knutey

« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2008, 02:20:16 AM »
>>What  you have, crip?<<

Not only is nutey depressed, he can't speak english. 

I can  speak it.  I just cant write it sometimes. What cant you do?

Cynthia

« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2008, 02:32:08 AM »

LOL....NutEE can be a bit off sometimes. . . this is true.  ;)

Snow blower...that's a nice way to describe the day I had ....SNOW DAY. Yippie !

God, I love the snow.

We get so little of it here.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2008, 07:06:29 AM »

What  you have, crip?

Knute will be taking a minimum 1 month time out for that tasteless remark.

fatman

« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2008, 07:46:00 AM »
Knute will be taking a minimum 1 month time out for that tasteless remark.

I'm sure that someone will miss him.  Maybe.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2008, 09:17:07 AM »
"that tasteless remark"

did i miss something?
i'm lost
can someome pm me and explain

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987