Author Topic: The way of the world...and the war #2  (Read 1253 times)

Cynthia

The way of the world...and the war #2
« on: December 18, 2008, 01:37:30 AM »
If any of the attacks or plans to wipe out Hitler had worked.....

(some 40+ attempts) do you all realize that we would not have had WW2?

With the History channel and the new movie review Tom Cruise's movie, Valkyrie.....facts flood forward to suggest just that.

I visited the Holocaust Museum in DC in the summer of 2001. Something everyone must see. The most poignant item of the tale of death for me was the very train car that the people were forced to ride.

Walking into that car was ghastly. ... as if it were the gas chamber, itself.

IF anything must be recognized at this time of year, it is the remembrance of such a horrid time of death. Yes, death. Life was apparently on the back burner. Damn no pun intended.
I realize that we are burying our heads in the sand to date when it comes to such genocide. .. . in the world.

Is this a cyclical pattern to be repeated no matter what...because we are animals of survival and not to lose our strenght?

The strength of humanity?
I doubt it.

To observe that Hitler's life was spared so many times ...that smacks in the face of God. But, who won that war in the end?

More important question...who lost?

The evil that is so very much a part of this planet, folks.
In a time of Christ, I say.....there is an evil element we must be aware of. In a time of Christ's teachings and sacrifice.....I am shocked that we are still witnessing death in numbers.

Can any regime, or administration really rescue the world? I doubt it.

Can we do all we must to love our brother? Our sister as Christ taught us to do?

You betcha.

Food for thought.........  A Christmas present of thought ....for all.

Heck, Christmas isn't about the German Tree or the box wrapped with red/green ribbon.

It's an awakening call to all of us to give and save and rescue those who are in need.

by darn, we all have done that in our lives.

Can you share a time when you have helped another in this lifetime?

I bet you can.

Cindy
« Last Edit: December 18, 2008, 01:45:47 AM by Cindy »