Author Topic: Cinderella vs The Barracuda!  (Read 6358 times)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Cinderella vs The Barracuda!
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2008, 10:13:02 PM »
Palin may have a lot to contribute, but not in any national office. Although I am sure that we have far worse than her in the Senate and House, she still does not have the knowledge or the smarts to be president.

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

BSB

« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2008, 10:26:38 PM »
>>Palin may have a lot to contribute, but not in any national office.<<

And the voters spoke. Try living in the present. Obama is our president elect, lets move on, shall we. 

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2008, 10:30:24 PM »
And who said I was not moving on?

I just don't want to see Palin elected to anything where her incompetence could bring on the sort of corruption and lunacy that previously elected people like Juniorbush have caused. This could be in 2012 or later.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2008, 10:54:11 PM »
<<I'm sure you can provide a direct quote in unedited context that can prove that urban myth. >>

I don't have to - - I watched the interview, saw it with my own eyes, heard it with my own ears.

As far as trailer trash upgrading themselves, I agree that it can be done and has been done. more power to them when they do.  Palin isn't one of them.  She was born trailer trash and she remains trailer trash to this day.  People saw how unbelievably fucking dumb she was, and wanted no part of her.  Except for the morons who felt validated in their own abysmal ignorance when they saw her.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2008, 02:17:36 AM »
The most important lessons I've learned in life that came from watching, and listening to, others, came from watching and listening to those who had little, or nothing.

The advocates of a noocracy think those without advanced degrees have nothing of matter to contribute.

Boy, ain't that the truth
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Lanya

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2008, 04:24:01 AM »
Seems to me that Sarah got duly lambasted in public for some of the truly stupid things she said, not being able to name a single newspaper or magazine that she read after claiming to read "all of 'em," and numerous gaffes of that nature.

I'm sure you can provide a direct quote in unedited context that can prove that urban myth.

Sarah got lambasted because she scares the shit out of coastal liberals. She reminds them that America shops at Walmart, they work their way through college, they know the price of a gallon of milk  and are more comfortable in jeans than a tuxedo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyoafptEm5c
Planned Parenthood is America’s most trusted provider of reproductive health care.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2008, 06:28:27 AM »
Correct. The most important lessons I've learned in life that came from watching, and listening to, others, came from watching and listening to those who had little, or nothing.

The advocates of a noocracy think those without advanced degrees have nothing of matter to contribute.

I am not familiar with that term.

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2008, 08:40:54 AM »
I am not familiar with that term.

"Aristocracy of the wise" according to Plato.

Power, a power acquired and maintained according to the laws of competition, would remain in the hands of the political elites but with these elites being professionally trained, making the most of the analysis, the forecasts and the propositions emanating from a vast array of advisory groups made up of experts from all areas of science, and setting up fieldwork experiments.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noocracy
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2008, 09:35:24 AM »
Palin could not recall, or perhaps never knew the names of newsmagazines like Time, Newsweek, US News, or even the National Review, so she accused the interviewer of thinking Alaska is a "foreign country".

She doesn't read anything, it is obvious. We do not need such dummies running this country. I am not referring to Palin as a class of people, just as one particular dummy who has amply demonstrated her abysmal ignorance.