Author Topic: (EXACTO)  (Read 1833 times)

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
Re: (EXACTO)
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2009, 10:09:54 PM »
Thanks Plane. Interesting stuff.

While the Iranians still try to build their first nuke....something we did more than
5 decades ago, the US races ahead of the IslamoNazis that will never be able to keep up.
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2009, 12:09:07 AM »
There has to be a formula that establishes a ratio for the dollar cost of digging under a thousand cubic feet of mountain versus the cost of busting through a thousand cu. ft. of mountain.  The deeper you get, I think the bust-up cost is going to rise faster than the dig-in cost.

Add in a few hundred decoy excavations and the morons who think that the bombs will solve all their problems are going to go broke pretty fast.  They're already well along the path.

BSB

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2009, 12:42:18 AM »
We always have plenty money for things that go bang. This is America, everyday is the 4th of July.

God Bless America
Land That I love
Stand Beside Her.....

BSB

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2009, 10:34:45 AM »
There has to be a formula that establishes a ratio for the dollar cost of digging under a thousand cubic feet of mountain versus the cost of busting through a thousand cu. ft. of mountain.  The deeper you get, I think the bust-up cost is going to rise faster than the dig-in cost.

Add in a few hundred decoy excavations and the morons who think that the bombs will solve all their problems are going to go broke pretty fast.  They're already well along the path.

How deeply can you bury the door?

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2009, 12:06:32 PM »
The issue IMHO isn't so much how deeply you can bury the door but how long you can make the vestibule and how many fake doors you can plant.

BSB

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2009, 12:26:32 PM »
bin Laden may have a location, or two, that he prefers, but in general I'd be very surprised if he wasn't moving around from location to location. That's the way the NLF leadership did it in Vietnam, and they were never found. We kept looking for a HQs but there wasn't one. 

Rich

« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2009, 12:30:27 PM »
>>bin Laden may have a location, or two, that he prefers, but in general I'd be very surprised if he wasn't moving around from location to location. That's the way the NLF leadership did it in Vietnam, and they were never found. We kept looking for a HQs but there wasn't one. <<

And did the Johnson and Nixon drop everything in order to find the NLF leadership?

Or where they to stupid also?

BSB

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2009, 12:34:31 PM »
Well, you see Rich we never located the them. On the other hand we did locate bin Laden. A little reading never hurts.

BSB

Rich

« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2009, 12:37:51 PM »
Ah, we located him, but gave him a pass.

I wonder why we would do that? What purpose would it serve?

There must be an answer. Conspiracies always do.

BSB

« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2009, 12:53:41 PM »
No conspiracy, just stupidity.

As I said, try using your eyes. Read the Special Operations report. Read the book by one of the Delta operatives that was charged with finding bin Laden. Read, read, don't just run your mouth off. 

Further, it was all out in the open at the time. I saw video of the Special Forces using 50s to fire across valleys, up mountainsides to Al Qaeda locations, etc. Everyone with a brain was wondering why we didn't have US infantry up there. Then a spokesman for Rumsfeld/the Pentagon said they wanted the Afghans to capture bin Laden. 

It's funny, the Bush apologists are only interested in protecting his legacy. Why aren't they interested in finding out what happened?

Rich

« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2009, 01:46:55 PM »
Stupidity.

I see. It's that simple.

::)

BSB

« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2009, 01:50:33 PM »
Good pun.

Rich

« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2009, 01:55:38 PM »
I'm not going to quarrel with what happened.

I just don't take the idea that bush is "stupid" seriously. I don't believe that kind of argument is based in a serious examination of the facts. It's simple, obtuse.

BSB

« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2009, 02:00:39 PM »
That's exactly what it's based on. A serious examination of the facts.