Author Topic: Liberal Exploitations Will Kill This Kid  (Read 3996 times)

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Liberal Exploitations Will Kill This Kid
« on: December 25, 2009, 05:27:59 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/video/world-15749633/17302122

I hope you liberal garbage are happy with the way you exploited isolated cases of prisoner abuse by our military because the pictures that you published have surely killed this young man.

Universe Prince

• Of course liberty isn't safe; but it is good.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Liberal Exploitations Will Kill This Kid
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2009, 07:05:28 PM »
Nonsense.
Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever.
--Hieronymus Karl Frederick Baron von Munchausen ("The Adventures of Baron Munchausen" [1988])--

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2009, 09:13:25 PM »
Can the Taliban pass up this chance to outclass the USA?

BSB

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2009, 09:21:19 PM »
>>I hope you liberal garbage are happy with the way you exploited isolated cases of prisoner abuse by our military because the pictures that you published have surely killed this young man.<<

There's a small sea creature that is born with a brain which it uses to provoke and control its ambulation through the water and on and around reefs or rocks etc. At some post adolescent period it is overcome by a need to attach itself to a rock, for the rest of its life, and then proceeds to eat it's own brain.

BSB

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2009, 11:34:11 PM »
Can the Taliban pass up this chance to outclass the USA?

I think the Taliban approach works better than ours. Who can dispute it's working well for them. Plus the more brutal they get the more liberals feel sorry for them and want to surrender to them and even go so far as to blame us for making them mad and provoked. If I didn't know any better I would say that Republicans, Teabaggers, even Sarah Palin would be considered bigger threats (and our nations real enemy) to run of the mill liberal Democrats.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2009, 11:46:21 PM »

There's a small sea creature that is born with a brain which it uses to provoke and control its ambulation through the water and on and around reefs or rocks etc. At some post adolescent period it is overcome by a need to attach itself to a rock, for the rest of its life, and then proceeds to eat it's own brain.

A self-conscious bald man with  a peg leg is invited to a costume party.

The shop owner at the costume shop shows him a lifeguard costume. The man says, "No, no. I can't wear that. It will show off my peg leg."

Next, the shop owner brings out a monk costume. The man says, "No, no. I can't wear that. It will show off my bald head."

The annoyed shop owner returns with a five-pound bag of caramels and says, "Take these home, melt them, pour them all on your head, stick that peg leg up your ass and go as a caramel apple."

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2009, 12:03:53 AM »
<<I hope you liberal garbage are happy with the way you exploited isolated cases of prisoner abuse by our military because the pictures that you published have surely killed this young man.>>

I guess the decision to send the dumb schmuck to Afghanistan in the first place had nothing to do with his untimely demise, if in fact he IS demised, and if in fact this  IS a genuine Taliban film of a real live captured American.

In any event the poor bugger looks a lot better off than that poor taxi driver your goons battered to death in Baghram Base because they thought it was so funny to hear him scream "Allah!" each time they kicked his guts or kidney-punched him. 

I'd even venture to say that they''ve treated this guy a lot better than you treat your prisoners, and that's what's really rankling your ass - - that they've shown the world who the REAL savages are, and the world is getting the message.  Well, tough shit.

And as far as the prisoner goes, fuck him.  He knew - - or should have known - - when he signed up that this is just what goes with the territory.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2009, 12:08:22 AM »
Exactly how have Abu Graib photos killed someone who is not yet dead?u

If Abu Graib had been rn in a humane manner--as "liberals" (and not creepoids like Cheney and Rumsfeld) would have required, then there would BE no photos. The Taliban want to trade him for prisoners held by the NATO forces and the Afghans. That is why they made the video.

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2009, 12:25:00 AM »
<<If Abu Graib had been run in a humane manner . . .  then there would BE no photos.>>

Kramer doesn't give a shit HOW Abu Ghraib was run, he just wants to shoot the messenger.  And focus attention on the side issues while ignoring the real cause of the young man's predicament (always assuming the tape is on the level) - - the invasion and occupation of another country, or from a broader perspective, American imperialism.

BSB

« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2009, 12:34:47 AM »
One problem, Kramer, aka We, I'm neither bald, nor do I have a peg leg. However, you are definitely brainless.

BTW, are you and Snowblower stuck to the same rock? Ha ha, no doubt about it.

BSB

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2009, 12:50:42 AM »
Probably woulda bin better to either have ignored the post completely or just posted a brief "stupidest shit I've seen all day" comment and let it go at that.

BSB

« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2009, 01:00:55 AM »
Ah huh, as I said, you and We post from the same rock.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2009, 01:08:29 AM »
We obviously don't, but if it amuses you to claim that we do, who am I to interfere with your harmless pleasures?

BSB

« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2009, 01:13:59 AM »
Yeah, that's the kind of thing We would say.

BSB

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2009, 01:21:32 AM »
Wrong again, you oughtta know by now what kinda thing he says to you.