Author Topic: Romania Marks 20th Year Since Kommie Kollapse  (Read 15147 times)

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
Re: Romania Marks 20th Year Since Kommie Kollapse
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2009, 05:11:53 PM »
Didn't he have an extreme dislike for Bolsheviks.

BSB

« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2009, 05:25:59 PM »
All designed to do one thing, Kramer II, avoid change. Make the world over in his eyes and avoid change. Just like Stalin, just like bin Laden, just like Castro, just like you, and just like all the other "put 'em up against the wall and shoot 'em"  assholes that flash upon the scene for a moment, then disappear.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2009, 10:20:25 PM »
I'll just repeat the question I asked before that you still haven't answered:

<<So what exactly was the change that he was trying to stop?>>

I wouldn't even bother trying to answer that one, BSB.  You obviously don't know WTF you are talking about, as your repetitive and non-responsive last post clearly shows, and you're just going to embarrass yourself further if you try to defend your moronic proposition that Hitler was trying to prevent change. 

If you had an answer to my question, you would have given it in your last post, but you didn't because you couldn't.

Hitler was one of the most radically transformative forces in modern European history and his intention was to create a new regime (the Third Reich) that was to last for a thousand years.  The old ideas were to be thrown out.  Nazism was a movement for the young, not the old.  Fortunately, Churchill did not want to see that kind of change and he was willing to sacrifice everything to make sure that it would never happen.

BSB

« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2009, 12:40:09 AM »
Snowblower, the powers that go with change stick around, those who don't don't. It's so obvious to anyone but a commie like you. China has been forced to change. The Soviet Union is gone. Cuba won't be shit until they accept change. The list just goes on and on. Hitler is gone because he was so averse to life as it is with it's natural flow of change he killed 6,000,000 jews and 6,000,000 others for good measure.   

Get an education then maybe you won't have to post in this shithole where no one can see your ignorence.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2009, 12:46:03 AM »
LMFAO.  Still can't answer the simple question, if Hitler was trying to stop change, then - - What changes was Hitler trying to prevent?

BSB, you've proven again and again you don't know WTF you're talking about. Slithering away from the issue, China, blah, USSR, blah.

Give it up, man, you're embarrassing yourself.

BSB

« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2009, 12:51:28 AM »
Ha ha, I answered the question, Hitler couldn't accept CHANGE. Just like you. Trying to make Germany the power of Europe and next the world is running from the natural change that occurs everyday, every week, every year, every century. You can't freez history asshole. You have to accept the natural order of change. God you're dumb man.

BSB

« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2009, 12:57:53 AM »
Snowblower came in here the day after we elected Obama and said yeah you elected a black president but you haven't CHANGED all that much. And you've been trying to prove that we haven't changed everyday since.

You're just like Hitler. No, CHANGE?, please no. 

BSB

« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2009, 01:08:07 AM »
Jesus Christ Snowblower, it takes you forever to post.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2009, 01:12:02 AM »
Jesus Christ Snowblower, it takes you forever to post.

time goes slow when you are high

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2009, 01:15:26 AM »
BSB, it's probably better if we don't get into discussions of how dumb I am, or how much more education I need.  First of all it's not really all that relevant to the subject at hand, and secondly, you're not exactly immune to the same kind of observations.  We're neither one of us scholars, or geniuses, and this non-stop mud-slinging is pointless and offensive.

Other than obstinately repeating that Hitler didn't want to allow change, you have not pointed to a single specific change that Hitler did not want to allow, while I have pointed out about half a dozen specific changes that Hitler DID make in Germany's laws, social structures, basic political philosophy, military and police organization and even in the German grammar.

I just can't waste any further time on this bullshit.  I've got to move on.

BSB

« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2009, 01:24:23 AM »
Oh my god. Change doesn't come with a code. You don't know what change will occur. It could be a pandemic. It could be a discovery. It could be a new nation. It could be 9/11. It could be Iraq. People like Hitler think they can control it all. People like you think they can control it. Hitler couldn't, you can't, Castro couldn't. Bush couldn't. LBJ tried to stop the change in Vietnam, but of course he couldn't do it. 50 years ago a black man couldn't sit in the same dinning room as I could. That's all changed because most people aren't like Hitler. 

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2009, 01:25:10 AM »
<<time goes slow when you are high>>

Yes and no.  Time goes slow and fast.

Every second is an eternity and every eternity is a second.  And that is a universal truth that doesn't depend on being high or not being high but that you can only fully appreciate and accept when you're high or if you've ever been high once and seen it.  

Amazing, huh?  WTF IS it all about?

Henny

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2009, 03:36:34 AM »
Take a look at http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,,4905885,00.html

for a quick look at Romania before and after the fall of the "evil communist dictator."  What a fucking joke.

Typical story of "development aid" for the "underdeveloped" world, be that Romania, Latin America or South-East Asia. The only variants are how sophisticated or unsophisticated the locals happen to be and the amount of wealth available to be extracted from the target.

BTW, it never fails to amaze me that the fiscal conservative movement hasn't erected any statues to Ceausescu.  He was the ONLY European leader, communist or non-communist, whose country never went into debt and always ran a surplus, year after year after year.  And that's despite all the "lavish palaces" and "antique automobile" extravaganzas that the Ceausescus were supposedly enriching themselves with out of the public purse.

The 20th anniversary of the fall of communism in Romania = my niece turning 20 years old. She was born during the collapse, in Romania. The nurses in the hospital named her "Victoria," expressing their joy over freedom from the dictator's regime.

And true, amazingly, the country was not in debt. But his lavish palaces were at the expense of the ordinary people's suffering.

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2009, 09:42:26 AM »
And true, amazingly, the country was not in debt.

Well, except for the billions in debt to other countries...
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

Henny

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2009, 10:24:53 AM »
And true, amazingly, the country was not in debt.

Well, except for the billions in debt to other countries...

Can you clarify further, Ami? I think it is general understanding that under communism, somehow, Romania was debtless. That is untrue?