Author Topic: A Moment Of Silence For XO  (Read 1697 times)

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: A Moment Of Silence For XO
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2010, 01:13:05 PM »
Marco Rubio is just another asshole prettyboy Cuban Fascist.

What specific policy proposal of Rubio's is fascistic?

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2010, 11:03:56 PM »
I didn't think so. Blowhard.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2010, 10:01:31 AM »
I would say that in general the Cuban exile community (and their children) are fascists simply because most of them could live with Batista in Cuba but could not live with Fidel and the Revolution.

In this guy's case, there are more specific indicia of fascism that cling to him like the smell of shit - -

<<While studying law, he interned for Congresswoman Ileana Ros-Lehtinen.>>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marco_Rubio

Who is Ileana?

<<She is considered conservative on foreign, economic, and other social policy. Ros-Lehtinen is a supporter of President Bush's surge policy in Iraq, a supporter of Israel and supports continued sanctions against Cuba. She also supported the de facto government in Honduras, headed by Roberto Micheletti, that emerged after the Honduran Supreme Court's removal of President Manuel Zelaya.>>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ileana_Ros-Lehtinen

That's enough proof of fascism for me - - she supports U.S. imperialism in Iraq, sanctions against Cuba (the only nation in the Americas whose government was directly rooted in an anti-fascist revolution,) and supports the military dictatorship after its coup in Honduras - - and the guy interned for her. 

What are you waiting for, a swastika arm-band on his right arm?

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2010, 01:14:02 PM »
In this guy's case, there are more specific indicia of fascism that cling to him like the smell of shit - -

<<While studying law, he interned for Congresswoman Ileana Ros-Lehtinen.>>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marco_Rubio

Who is Ileana?

Ileana is a moderate Republican.

Interns are selected from students who live in the congressperson's district. My congressman now happens to be a liberal Democrat, which is most likely going to change this year. If I wanted to serve as an intern and I were a student, it would be for a Dem since I live in his district. Would that make me a liberal? Or would it make me somebody who is interested in getting experience in government?

Obama is the one who has taken over the car industry, banking industry and is trying to takeover healthcare. Shouldn't you guys be calling him a fascist?