Author Topic: John Edwards admits to love child  (Read 832 times)

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
John Edwards admits to love child
« on: January 21, 2010, 10:47:47 AM »
Edwards Admits Paternity

In a statement timed to preempt a new book by a former aide, John Edwards admitted paternity of a daughter with former mistress Rielle Hunter, despite his previous denials.

"I am Quinn's father. I will do everything in my power to provide her with the love and support she deserves. I have been able to spend time with her during the past year and trust that future efforts to show her the love and affection she deserves can be done privately and in peace."

"It was wrong for me ever to deny she was my daughter and hopefully one day, when she understands, she will forgive me. I have been providing financial support for Quinn and have reached an agreement with her mother to continue providing support in the future."

"To all those I have disappointed and hurt, these words will never be enough, but I am truly sorry."

Rich

Re: John Edwards admits to love child
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2010, 11:08:48 AM »

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2010, 11:44:49 AM »
what a POS
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2010, 03:36:14 PM »
Edwards Admits Paternity

In a statement timed to preempt a new book by a former aide, John Edwards admitted paternity of a daughter with former mistress Rielle Hunter, despite his previous denials.

"I am Quinn's father. I will do everything in my power to provide her with the love and support she deserves. I have been able to spend time with her during the past year and trust that future efforts to show her the love and affection she deserves can be done privately and in peace."

"It was wrong for me ever to deny she was my daughter and hopefully one day, when she understands, she will forgive me. I have been providing financial support for Quinn and have reached an agreement with her mother to continue providing support in the future."

"To all those I have disappointed and hurt, these words will never be enough, but I am truly sorry."

instructed an aid to get a shit laden diaper for DNA test.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 06:17:35 PM by Kramer »

Rich

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2010, 08:05:34 PM »
Didn't Brass just LOOOOOVE Edwards?

:D

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2010, 11:28:44 PM »