Author Topic: I am anxious to hear the right-wing spin on this tid-bit of truth.  (Read 13076 times)

hnumpah

• You have another think coming. Use it.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: I am anxious to hear the right-wing spin on this tid-bit of truth.
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2006, 12:57:23 AM »
...baseless accusation...

There you go again. What accusation? You haven't shown one yet. Where did I accuse you or Ami of anything? Where did I accuse anyone of anything? I speculated on what the new rules were for accepting the conclusions of NIEs and made a generalization. If you don't like it when anyone besides yourself makes generalizations, tough. If you feel this overwhelming desire to take them personally, tougher still.

By the way, the same goes for your
erroneous assumption
bullshit. Just substitute that for
accusation
in the paragraph above.
"I love WikiLeaks." - Donald Trump, October 2016

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2006, 01:16:10 AM »
There you go again. What accusation? You haven't shown one yet. Where did I accuse you or Ami of anything?

H, you are NOT this dense     ???    The implied accusation was claiming that either Ami or I, or both were laying claim that the selected NIE info that was leaked couldn't be trusted because it dared to show something negative about the current war.  I don't think I need to paste your quote a 3rd time, do I??   I guess I do....following only single responses from Ami & myself came "Ooooh, so they're only right when the administration can cherry pick them for tidbits that support their claims to convince the US to go to war, but when their conclusions point to something unfavorable to the administration, well, they can't be trusted"

So, if not Ami or I, then WHO is claiming the current leaked NIE info can't be trusted???

I speculated on what the new rules were for accepting the conclusions of NIEs and made a generalization.

What new rules?  When were they applied?  Was there a meeting we missed?  How come we weren't provided any memos?

If you don't like it when anyone besides yourself makes generalizations, tough

I have no problem with generalizations.  We do that all the time.  But if you're not going to practice what you preach, don't be pulling out the victim card if someone starts misrepresenting your position.  We'll just have to chalk that outrage up as an apparent persecution complex, as established by yourself of all people
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Stray Pooch

• Pray tell me, sir, whose dog are you?
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2006, 05:12:00 PM »
This is OBVIOUSLY another case of bad intelligence.

Hey, I'm a righty - I get to make those kinds of jokes!  ;D
Oh, for a muse of fire, that would ascend the brightest heaven of invention . . .

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2006, 06:06:54 PM »
Poochmeister....where you been hiding, ya old dog?     ;)
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Mucho

« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2006, 01:38:57 AM »
This is OBVIOUSLY another case of bad intelligence.

Hey, I'm a righty - I get to make those kinds of jokes!  ;D

Bad intelligence isn't a joke with the right. It is a fact of life.

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2006, 07:27:50 AM »
Bad intelligence isn't a joke with the right. It is a fact of life.

Well, at least that's better than the problems with the left - no intelligence.
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

hnumpah

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2006, 12:14:59 PM »
H, you are NOT this dense

Obviously, someone in this discussion is. Keep working on it, you'll figure it out.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2006, 12:41:22 PM »
Obviously, someone in this discussion is. Keep working on it, you'll figure it out.

Well, considering who keeps asking the same question, while ignoring how it keeps getting answered, I think I have   

hnumpah

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2006, 02:59:36 PM »
Well, considering who keeps asking the same question, while ignoring how it keeps getting answered, I think I have 

Yeah, you do tend to keep asking the same thing over and over, and disregarding the answers you are given.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2006, 03:15:53 PM »
you do tend to keep asking the same thing over and over, and disregarding the answers you are given

LOL     Perhaps you need to see someone about that persecution complex.  Or better, try answering the question "Ooooh, so they're only right when the administration can cherry pick them for tidbits that support their claims to convince the US to go to war, but when their conclusions point to something unfavorable to the administration, well, they can't be trusted"   if not Ami or I, then WHO is claiming the current leaked NIE info can't be trusted?  Hillary's Vast Right Wing Conspiracy cabal?  Evil Fox News?  Some other Leftist decreed boogey-man/group?

You know, the question you keep saying you answered, but surprisingly, no where to be found.  Must be in invisible type, I guess.  Perhaps we need special software to access some of H's postings     ;)
« Last Edit: September 29, 2006, 05:29:35 PM by sirs »

hnumpah

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2006, 06:31:30 PM »
...persecution complex...

Not sure where that comes from, but hey, who cares?

I have given you an answer. You may not like it, you may not want to take it as it is, you may not be able to figure it out, but it is all the answer you are going to get, and a helluva lot more than you deserve. So hey, if you want to keep going on and on about it, get used to seeing your posts just hanging out there all alone. I'm moving on.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2006, 07:18:56 PM »
Not sure where that comes from (persecution complex)

That would be from you

I have given you an answer (if not Ami or I, then WHO is claiming the current leaked NIE info can't be trusted?)

Funny how no one can find it.  Yet according to you, it's there.  You could make a good politician with that non-answer H.  Reminds me of a recent interview I heard with Rahm Emmanuel, where he was all over the ball park in supposedly answering a simple question as to what the Dems would do regarding Iraq.  Everything and anything other than answering the question.  Just rattling off 1 DNC talking point after another.  Quite entertaining to have listened to

hnumpah

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2006, 11:01:04 PM »
Funny how no one can find it.

No one? You are the only one whining about it. As usual.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #43 on: September 29, 2006, 11:31:04 PM »
If your ego is that fragile, by all means, you may have the last word.  It has been as entertaining & eye opening as the Emmanuel interview.  Much appreciated     ;D

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #44 on: September 29, 2006, 11:57:12 PM »
aAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaAAaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Whew , wait one while I catch my breath.......

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaa!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa!

You Know what I mean?
« Last Edit: September 29, 2006, 11:59:43 PM by Plane »