Author Topic: GO OBAMA GO! ----> Love Ya Baby!  (Read 14405 times)

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
GO OBAMA GO! ----> Love Ya Baby!
« on: February 02, 2010, 11:45:41 PM »
Predators pound terrorist camp in North Waziristan

By Bill Roggio

February 2, 2010 12:09 PM

A swarm of unmanned US aircraft pounded an al Qaeda camp today in the Taliban-controlled tribal
agency of North Waziristan.

Five unmanned US strike aircraft, likely the Predators and Reapers, are reported to have fired 18 missiles
at a camp and vehicles in the village of Datta Khel, a known al Qaeda and Taliban stronghold. This is the largest
recorded US airstrike in Pakistan
, indicating a top al Qaeda, Taliban, or Haqqani Network leader, or leaders,
may have been present.

Seventeen terrorists are reported to have been killed in the missile attack. At this time, no senior al Qaeda or
Taliban commanders have been reported killed.

The US has ramped up the attacks in Pakistan since the beginning of December, after a lull in strikes
in October and November of 2009, when only four airstrikes were launched. There were eight strikes in
December 2009, and 11 in January of this year. Today's strike is the 12th this year.

Today's airstrike is the 13th since Dec. 30, 2009, when a Jordanian al Qaeda operative and double agent carried
out a suicide attack at Combat Outpost Chapman in Afghanistan's Khost province. The bomber killed seven CIA
officials, including the station chief, and a Jordanian intelligence officer.

Read more: http://www.longwarjournal.org/archives/2010/02/predators_pound_terr.php#ixzz0eRObUySK
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: GO OBAMA GO! ----> Love Ya Baby!
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2010, 09:32:45 AM »
<<17 Pakistanis Killed in US Drone ‘Revenge’ Strike

<<Posted By Jason Ditz On February 2, 2010 @ 5:53 pm In Uncategorized | >>

http://news.antiwar.com/2010/02/02/at-least-17-killed-as-us-drones-fire-salvo-of-missiles-against-pakistan-village/

<<Though there have surely been single strikes which netted a much larger death toll, like the June attack on a South Waziristan funeral, the United States today launched the single largest coordinated drone attack against a target inside Pakistan today.

<<In the attack, at least nine of the unmanned warplanes fired some 18 missiles against the tiny village of Deegan, in Datta Khel, killing at least 17 people and injuring numerous others. The toll is expected to rise as the attacks, which hit multiple homes, left many people buried in rubble around the village.

<<Officials say that Deegan is considered a “Taliban stronghold,” but they have been unable to verify if any of the people killed in the attack were actually militants, or simply innocent villagers caught in the endless air war against North Waziristan.

<<The attack was the latest in an ever escalating campaign of air strikes by the Obama Administration, the 13th distinct attack in 2010 alone. The attacks have killed around 150 people, but only a handful of those casualties are believed to have been militant leaders. Analysts say the dramatic increase in 2010 is “revenge” for the December 30 attack on a CIA base in Khost.>>

As far as I am concerned, stories like these are all the justification that any Muslim needs for revenge attacks inside the U.S. homeland.  The bullshit hand-wringing over the "immorality" of "terrorists" who take "innocent" civilian lives is shown up as hypocritical nonsense by the actions of the U.S. government itself, and its agents.

I really did think that when Obama spoke of change, it would be a turning away from these tactics of wholesale murder and slaughter of innocents.  Well, even though he only fooled me once, I still say, "Shame on ME."  On me because I should have known better.  Known that the chances of the sham democracy and phony "elections" of the U.S.A. would ever permit the slightest chance of "change" that ran counter to the interests of the military-industrial complex were practically nil and always have been.

I hope that nobody is so stupid as to think that this kind of tactic is going to make the  U.S. any safer.  On the contrary, it dramatically INCREASES the chance of a "terrorist" strike inside the U.S. homeland.  In regards to which, see "Al Qaeda Certain to Attack in Next Three to Six Months" over here:  http://news.antiwar.com/2010/02/02/us-al-qaeda-certain-to-attack-in-next-3-6-months/

As someone who travels regularly in and out of New York with my wife to see our children and grandchildren, at least we'll know who to thank if anything should happen to us or them on the way in or out.

Rich

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2010, 02:29:13 PM »
>>As far as I am concerned, stories like these are all the justification that any Muslim needs for revenge attacks inside the U.S. homeland.<<

Mike really is nothing more than a terrorist.

I'm forwarding this post, and all the information I have on him to the FBI.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2010, 03:01:58 PM »
LOL.   A new low in debate has been reached - - call in the FBI.

You and the FBI can both suck my dick.  But not at the same time.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2010, 03:45:49 PM »
>>As far as I am concerned, stories like these are all the justification that any Muslim needs for revenge attacks inside the U.S. homeland.<<

Mike really is nothing more than a terrorist.  I'm forwarding this post, and all the information I have on him to the FBI.

I don't think its illegal to be anti-American Rich.  Disgusting, when not disturbing, perhaps, but not illegal
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2010, 04:35:35 PM »
I am not sure if Michael has done this, but SIRS it could be illegal for someone to call for violent attacks on the United States or violent attacks on the citizens/interests of the United States. I would assume the FBI is pretty busy these days, but if Rich really reports Michael I am sure MT would be added to some FBI Watch List.
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2010, 04:44:20 PM »
I don't think he's done it either.  Supporting/agreeing with such attacks isn't quite the same as advocating such
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Rich

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2010, 05:04:13 PM »
I spoke to an agent and told him about Mike, gave the address here so he can see for himself. The concern is that he visits our country from time to time. Since he obviously hates America and supports terrorist actions against us, perhaps he shouldn't be allowed in our country. He could be a threat, or helping those who are a threat.

We'll see.

And Mike, you're a dickless piece of shit, so that isn't going to happen.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2010, 06:12:16 PM »
Gee I'm really nervous now.  Sure hope the FBI likes what I write here, Rich.  I'd really hate to be barred from visiting your capitalist paradise and have to spend my vacation money in the Caribbean instead of South Florida.

Speaking of dickless piece of shit, Rich, that's pretty much how I'd describe an FBI snitch.  Worse, actually, but I wouldn't waste my time thinking up a description that would really do justice to scum like you.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2010, 07:51:57 PM »
sighs

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2010, 07:56:37 PM »
And yet for some twisted reason, Tee feels he has to ignore my posts/substantive questions.  Or perhaps has to focus his "limited resources" to comments like the one above.  Go figure

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2010, 08:04:01 PM »

As far as I am concerned, stories like these are all the justification that any Muslim needs for revenge attacks inside the U.S. homeland.  

Before Mohammed Atta blasted Downtown New York city with a stolen aircraft , he flitted from place to place all over the country attending our schools and visiting everything that might be something like a target.

So ... before Mohammed Atta attacked , he proved that he did not need to.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2010, 08:11:48 PM »
I spoke to an agent and told him about Mike, gave the address here so he can see for himself. The concern is that he visits our country from time to time. Since he obviously hates America and supports terrorist actions against us, perhaps he shouldn't be allowed in our country. He could be a threat, or helping those who are a threat.

We'll see.

And Mike, you're a dickless piece of shit, so that isn't going to happen.

MT has a role to play in this website.

Most of us want to debate in a Pro-American stance, what kind of debate will we have with no one to take on the con?

I do want the FBI to pick up everyone that is harmfull , not anyone who makes unpleasant statements, I don't think of that as harm , I think of it as being pretty easy debate.

Perhaps someday we can attract some really radical argueers , actual apologists of Osama or something like that, I won't favor turning in a real radical to the FBI either unless I get some indicator that his intent is actual attack ,I don't want to waste FBI resorces on preventing verbal attack.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2010, 09:49:27 PM »
<< . . . I don't want to waste FBI resorces on preventing verbal attack.>>

LOL.  The FBI doesn't want to waste FBI resources on preventing verbal attack.  J. Edgar Hoover's been dead a long time.  Rich just wants to wear his dresses and walk in his high-heeled shoes.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2010, 11:14:06 PM »
<< . . . I don't want to waste FBI resorces on preventing verbal attack.>>

LOL.  The FBI doesn't want to waste FBI resources on preventing verbal attack.  J. Edgar Hoover's been dead a long time.  Rich just wants to wear his dresses and walk in his high-heeled shoes.

They still work out of the Hoover Buillding.

Maybe you do want to draw their attention?