Author Topic: Egyptian sources: Israel prepares to strike Iran from Gulf & N. Iraq  (Read 1868 times)

Rich

Re: Egyptian sources: Israel prepares to strike Iran from Gulf & N. Iraq
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2010, 01:09:44 AM »
>>That in itself would be good reason for Iran to get nukes, the bigger the better, and as fast as they can, deterrence or no deterrence.<<

There you go. Once againt the Canadian can of shit supports a terrorist country getting nuclear weapons. Weapons they've pledged to us again Israel, Americas allie, and given the chance they will use against America.

Let's hope the bomb goes off somewhere near Mike's trailor and kills his entire fucking family. Poetic justice no?

Unless of course you care more to have his disgusting ass here shitting on America all day, and fiogure any amount of dead American women and children is well worth havinf someone, ANYONE, around to play with here.

Pathetic fucking losers.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2010, 02:39:46 AM »
As far as I can tell MT is discussing bombs , not building bombs.

I like haveing him here where I have a chance to contradict him.

I think it is quite satisfying when I can find a logical fallicy to peirce , since dueling is illeagal in Georgia that is about the best satisfaction I can leagally get.

Thinking of it , it might be even more satisfying to peirce his logic than it would be to bust his tripes , any fool can be strong , but it hard to pretend to be witty.

Rich

« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2010, 09:58:47 AM »
I understand you love him.

Eh, fuck it, you can have him. What a bunch of pathetic losers.