Author Topic: GO OBAMA GO! ----> Love Ya Baby!  (Read 14425 times)

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: GO OBAMA GO! ----> Love Ya Baby!
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2010, 11:36:00 PM »
<<Maybe you do want to draw their attention?>>

Listen to yourself, plane.  Just listen.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2010, 05:40:06 AM »
<<Maybe you do want to draw their attention?>>

Listen to yourself, plane.  Just listen.

The FBI does read off of the internet, I have always been aware.

I don't think you have ever experssed a real threat to public safety , more like exaggerated outrage at American sins.

America needs critics , even if they are prone to exaggeration they serve a real function, I can think of several things I might never have noticed without seeing you mention them.

As a gathering of Human beings we are prone to faults and foibles any program for improvement has to include becomeing aware of them. I don't expect that perfection is acheveable , but constant improvement is achevable. If we are teachable.

For example , I don't think we can live without the CIA , nor staff the CIA entirely with saints, but t he CIA has just been called on the death of a mother and child who suffered from a CIA mistake, this sort of thing needs to happen so that that sort of thing doesn't simply become a norm.

Rich

« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2010, 08:59:05 AM »
>>America needs critics , even if they are prone to exaggeration they serve a real function, I can think of several things I might never have noticed without seeing you mention them.<<

We all know Mike goes beyond critical. He's a conspiracy nut with delusional behavior. Just the type of person who could pose a threat. He often agrees with terrorist behavior and even applaudes it. He shouldn't be allowed into the US without being monitored in some way. Major Nidal Hasan spent a lot of time on the internet trashing the US just like Mike does. I can only guess that most of you would have liked to see him dealt with before he could kill Americans. Mike certainly doesn't have the balls to actually kill someone, but he could give information to those who do.

So the FBI knows about Mike now. If they didn't already. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2010, 09:59:02 AM »
Speaking of dickless piece of shit, Rich, that's pretty much how I'd describe an FBI snitch.

Now that I have to disagree with.

Last Fall I contacted the US Secret Service with what I thought was a possible scenario where former
President Bush could be at risk for an attack at an event I was going to attend where he would be present.

I think all Americans should contact the FBI if they honestly feel they see a credible threat. Obama and
almost all elected officials Democrat and Republican call on all Americans to be vigilant and help law
enforcement counter the terror threat.

Michael if someone had heard beforehand what was going to happen on 9/11 and contacted the FBI
to snitch how could you describe the American citizen trying to protect his county as a "dickless piece of shit"?

https://tips.fbi.gov/

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2010, 10:41:27 AM »
CU4, you described a situation which has nothing in common with what that miserable piece of shit just did.  There was an exchange of opinions and he reported a "wrong opinion" to a national police authority.

There is absolutely no difference between that and a German reporting to the Gestapo that he'd just had a heated argument with some guy who was dissing Hitler and the German Army.    In fact, if that scumbag HAD been a German at that time, that is exactly the kind of German that he'd have been.  You've just seen the face of the real enemies of America and you don't even know what you've seen.

If you want to become some kind of cheap replica of Nazi Germany, a nation of informers in which everyone's afraid to express an opinion because it can be reported to the police, well, you've just been shown the way.  IMHO, you've already advanced quite a ways in that direction already.

Rich

« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2010, 11:33:30 AM »
It's not a matter of a difference of opinion Mike. You said terrorists were justified in any murder they might attampt against the US. that's a threat. It's not unreasonable to assume based on your delusional behavior that you just might give information to terrorists that could aid such a goal. Therefore as a citizen of this country I consider it my obligation to help law enforcemnt in reducing or eliminating such a threat. Just as CU4 considered it his duty to do the same.

So now the FBI knows who you are. So by all means, keep up what you've been doing. Michael Tee, coming to a no fly list near you.

;D
« Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 01:59:14 PM by Rich »

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2010, 11:57:41 AM »
Rich, you are delusional and pathetic.  The FBI has probably already seen everything posted on this board.  Regardless, they have no fucking interest whatsoever in squelching the opinions of left-wing nobodies like me just for the satisfaction of petty fascist pricks like you.  If I ever did find myself on a no-fly list though, you can bet your scurvy ass that both you and the Eff Bee Fucking Eye would find themselves on the receiving end of a libel and malicious prosecution lawsuit that would keep both of you tied up for the rest of your fucking lives and beyond.  And I'd just find some new vacation spots.

Rich

« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2010, 01:43:00 PM »
The fact is, you're a not American. Your fall back Nazi template is just more evidence of your delusions and is as ridiculous and juvenile as it always is. You sit around in your underwear praising Americas enemies and calling for them to commit terrorist acts. You applauded them when they happen. You not only support terror against America, but it's allies. You claim you visit the USA several times a year. Given your admitted hatred for all things American, it's reasonable to assume you might be willing to carry information to terrorist cells in the US or Canada regarding what you see here. In fact it’s very likely, given your repeated written statements here over the past several years. You should be on a no fly list.

Has the FBI monitored this miniscule slice of cyber heaven? I seriously doubt it, but it's possible. However, I feel very confident they are now.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2010, 01:44:41 PM »
MT is no threat to anyone's safety or security. This is supposedly a free country, as is Canada, though Rich seems to prefer a more Gestapo environment. Christians wants to massacree every Iranian on the planet, but Tee simply states that he can see why some Pakistanis might get pissed is their relatives and friends get killed by drones.

Rich is way out of line here, to the point of drooling and frothing lunacy.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2010, 01:51:35 PM »
He's way more than out of line.  His paranoid fears indicate what a gutless coward he is at heart and his attempts to use fear as  a weapon to stamp out freedom of expression are dangerous.  When people say that no external enemy can destroy America, they're really warning of guys like Rich, who can (and probably will, in the long run) succeed in destroying it from within, like the Nazis destroyed Germany.

Rich

« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2010, 01:51:59 PM »
So states the drone. Nazi Nazi Nazi ... how pathetic can you drones get? It's you people who are the fascists.

I'm confident that the VAST VAST majority of Americans are glad to know someone like Michael Tee of Canada is being watched. Even some democrats. Statist drones however, are more that willing to support America's enemies. That or they're to busy watching American Idol to care. I think even Obama understands the threat people like Mike can be. It certainly doesn't hurt to watch America hating foreigners when they come to the USA. It only makes sense.

The FBI agreed. So ...

Rich

« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2010, 01:57:17 PM »
It's amusing to watch you foam at the mouth Mike. Really amusing.

Why not just stand by your positions and take the consequences? Be a man. Or try and do your best. The FBI might consider you a danger to our country. Why in the world should we take a chance on a demented lunatic like you causing harm to our great nation? Stay home and spew your impotent hatred where it can to the least harm. Or be made to by the proper authorities.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2010, 02:03:31 PM »
<<So states the drone. Nazi Nazi Nazi ... how pathetic can you drones get? It's you people who are the fascists.>>

Funny, I thought it was YOU calling in the FBI on me, Rich.

<<I'm confident that the VAST VAST majority of Americans are glad to know someone like Michael Tee of Canada is being watched. >>

They would be if they were frightened little pricks like you.

<<Even some democrats. Statist drones however, are more that willing to support America's enemies. That or they're to busy watching American Idol to care. I think even Obama understands the threat people like Mike can be. It certainly doesn't hurt to watch America hating foreigners when they come to the USA. It only makes sense.>>

LMFAO.  Been coming to the U.S.A. for years, you fucking moron.

<<The FBI agreed. So ...>>

So they covered their ass by agreeing to check out your snitching.  BFD.  Like they haven't been over this site a thousand times already.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2010, 02:05:34 PM »
Christians wants to massacree every Iranian on the planet

So odd for an American to want to attack an enemy, yet so normal for a guy that visits the
US to rejoice when US soldiers are killed. XO Michael Savage is right....liberalism is a mental disorder.
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2010, 02:18:24 PM »
<<It's amusing to watch you foam at the mouth Mike. Really amusing.>>

It's amusing watching you pretending to be amused, you shit-sucking little creep.

<<Why not just stand by your positions and take the consequences? Be a man. >>

I'm right here Rich.  Saying what I think.  Not running to the cops to report some awful words I just heard, you little bitch.

<<Or try and do your best. The FBI might consider you a danger to our country. >>

I'd be flattered.

<<Why in the world should we take a chance on a demented lunatic like you causing harm to our great nation? >>

You little whimpering pussy.  It's called freedom of expression.  And BTW, what "great nation" are you talking about?  The one that attacks defenceless Third World villages with unmanned aircraft, killing hundreds or thousands of civilians?  The one where a little prick like you can run to the cops if he hears an opinion he doesn't like?  THAT "great nation?"  LMFAO.

<<Stay home and spew your impotent hatred where it can to the least harm. Or be made to by the proper authorities.>>

No thanks, Rich.  I think I'll continue to visit your country for as long as I can. I like visiting the U.S.A.   And you know why?  Because there are still enough people there who are nothing at all like you, you miserable dick-sucking little prick, to make it a good place to visit.