Author Topic: GO OBAMA GO! ----> Love Ya Baby!  (Read 14424 times)

Rich

Re: GO OBAMA GO! ----> Love Ya Baby!
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2010, 02:18:42 PM »
I understand you've been coming to the US for years. Who knows what you've been doing here while you're here. That's what the FBI is interested in. Considering your support for terrorism against the Us and it's allies, it's simply a reasonable precaution to keep an eye on people like you when you enter the country. Or perhaps the authorities might believe you are significantly dangerous to be kept out. The FBI takes terrorism very seriously. Especially when American citizens give them information regarding people like you. They certainly took me seriously.

So call me all the names you want to Mike. Maybe they won't take your demented ramblings seriously. Maybe they will. If they put you on a no fly list, I hope it ruins you.

Rich

« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2010, 02:23:08 PM »
>>So odd for an American to want to attack an enemy, yet so normal for a guy that visits the
US to rejoice when US soldiers are killed. XO Michael Savage is right....liberalism is a mental disorder.<<

Normal for him maybe. People who do such things are a threat. The FBI agrees. When someone, especially a foriegner, says terrorism is justified against American civilians, should that person be considered safe to enter the country? I don't think so. At the very least they should be investigated before they attempt to enter the country. The fruit of the boom's father attempted to notify the authorities that his son was a possible threat. That's exactly what I've done.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2010, 02:30:25 PM »
So now we have the FBI involved, and when they come knocking, it will be my door they knock on.

I can't wait.

Thanks guys.

Rich

« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2010, 02:32:55 PM »
Should have thought of that sooner. I'm sure you have nothing to worry about anyway. you've been kicking his dumb ass around for years.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2010, 02:35:36 PM »
I don't know Rich.  Feds may think Bt is a co-conspirator, secretly allowing Tee to spew his garbage because of some form of closet support.  This place won't be the same without you, Bt.        :-\
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2010, 02:41:37 PM »
Rich, you're too fucking demented to bother with further.  I think I'll leave you and your FBI buddies to circle-jerk each other while I move on to other more interesting subjects.

CU4, American soldiers who die invading other countries to steal their oil are getting what's coming to them and I don't make any apologies for that opinion.  It might not be the politically correct opinion in the U.S.A. but everywhere on earth you will hear a secret round of applause when the schoolyard bully gets his ass kicked.  What goes around comes around.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2010, 02:47:12 PM »
Must eat Tee alive not being able to validate/supprt the asanine notion we went into Iraq for the oil.  I hope he's not losing sleep at night
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2010, 03:02:46 PM »
Just hold out for the warrant, BT. I've had to do that before as well...
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2010, 03:27:52 PM »
Michael Tee seriously will you let us know if the FBI contacts you or pays you a visit,
unless they ask that it be kept confidential. I would honestly like to know what type
of questions they are going to ask you and if they want to examine your computer?

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Rich

« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2010, 06:18:21 PM »
I imagine they'll read his bile here first. We know he doesn't have the balls to say these kinds of things any place but here. So now the authorities know, and maybe some of his "business" contacts will find out what a steaming pile of shit he is and no longer do business with him.

Then they'll put his name on a watch list and the next time he buys a plane ticket to the US they'll follow him around for a while when he gets here. He'll probabaly never know it, unless of course he really does meet some know terrorrst type. Let's hope he does. That way we'll kill two birds with one stone. He won't be a threat, and we won't have to read his senseless, hateful crap.

It's enough to know that the asshole is no longer operating under the radar. If we're lucky the Canadian government will watch him for a while.

Reminds me of that Gieco commercial ...

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2010, 06:51:49 PM »
<<Michael Tee seriously will you let us know if the FBI contacts you or pays you a visit,
unless they ask that it be kept confidential. >>

LOL.  Sure, CU4, it'd be my pleasure.  They can't pay me a visit or examine my computer, but they could ask the RCMP to do it for them.  But the RCMP would need a court order for the computer which no court in the country would give them.  When I visit the U.S., which I do frequently, they could pull me aside at the airport for questioning.  Unless I'm traveling on business, I don't bring a laptop, so they won't get to see that either.  Not that there's anything incriminating  on either my lap-top or desk-top  - - you've already seen the worst of it here in this forum.  Maybe they'd ship me to Guantanamo - - that'd be hilarious.  It'd be Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo all over again.

Actually, CU4, you can rest assured that numerous agents have been all through the traffic in this newsgroup, and if they haven't busted me yet as a looming threat to your "great democracy," there's little chance of them doing it now.  Contrary to our resident moron's "thinking," if you want to call it that, the FBI has more important stuff on its platter than acting as the enforcers of every little faggot's hissy fits.

<<I would honestly like to know what type of questions they are going to ask you and if they want to examine your computer?>>

Well, as I said, they or the RCMP would need a Canadian court order to examine my computer, which they'd never get.  But since I really don't give a shit, I might give it up voluntarily - - after all, they can fuck me up worse than I can fuck them up, if push comes to shove.  I don't think in general they'd ask me to keep the questions confidential but if they ask me about specific people or places, they might well want me to keep those particular names out of it.   There might be legal penalties attached to divulging questions in an investigation, for example if the publication of the questions would help the "terrorists" to skate their way through an interview.

Rich

« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2010, 09:16:09 PM »
>>Actually, CU4, you can rest assured that numerous agents have been all through the traffic in this newsgroup, and if they haven't busted me yet as a looming threat to your "great democracy," there's little chance of them doing it now.<<

Like most delusional reprobates Mike is able to see through the internet and see who's watching what. Hell, he's another Neo.

Mike's reaction to all this is all you need to know about what he's thinking. He knows he's gone too far. Let's hope he pays dearly for it. I'm on the case. I've been saving his most egregious rants for over a year. Not that I need to. Most of his most offensive threats are her for anybody to see if they take the time to search for them. The FBI knows about this place for sure now. I don’t have to be Neo to know that. I made the call.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2010, 09:39:25 PM »

<<He knows he's gone too far. Let's hope he pays dearly for it.>>

In your dreams, ass-hole.   You're pathetic.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2010, 09:49:20 PM »
Dear FBI Agent assigned to read this:

I am profoundly sorry to be wasting your time, this site is not used for any terrorist purpose I know of , but only the discussion of the subject.

Feel free to peruse the arcive and know that I am seriously gratefull for your service and that atrocious spelling is not yet proscicuteable.

Rich

« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2010, 10:13:35 PM »
Amazing Plane. You must be a proud moderate.

Thankfully there are people who take the threat to our citizens seriously.

You are however, very nice.  ::)

Oh, and Mike, as I've said before, if they let you back into the country and you make it back to Florida, look me up. We''ll see who's pathetic.