Author Topic: GO OBAMA GO! ----> Love Ya Baby!  (Read 14414 times)

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: GO OBAMA GO! ----> Love Ya Baby!
« Reply #90 on: February 07, 2010, 04:25:49 PM »
I think BSB might be right about Rich not having the balls to call the FBI.  For one thing, he's issued enough death threats on the internet to justify serious criminal investigations on their part, two of them just in this one thread on me.  God only knows how many others against other posters, ex-wives, children, etc.  The guy is clearly unbalanced, but for law enforcement to ignore death threats - - especially if they find some on his computer directed against family, former business associates, etc.   Florida residents or whatever shit-hole he originally crawled out of - - he'd be triple-fucked.

The real question is - - is this guy just crazy, or is he crazy AND stupid?  I tend to think he did drop the dime, BSB thinks not.  I think he dropped the dime and the FBI or whoever he thinks he spoke to realized what a fucking nut he was and put the thing on the list of old grannies who think their neighbour is Osama bin Laden.  They'll investigate alright - - next year, or maybe the year after.  They've got real threats to run down.

Rich

« Reply #91 on: February 07, 2010, 04:43:21 PM »
Here he goes again, commenting ... one can only imagine what it's like to be his wife. Well, we can imagine. While the cocksucking commie spends all his time in this little cesspool she's out having her "nails" done.

Believe me cocksucker you have no fucking idea. If you want to find out, that is if they let you back in the country, there's a way certain you can.

I wonder what friends and family of posters here know what their loved ones are giving the time of day too. A child fucking
Canadian communist who jerks off to the sight of dead Americans. Would they think it's worth even a second of anyone's time? Well, maybe to tell him to fuck off and die, but other than that? To engage this piece of shit in actual discussion after he calls for the death of American civilians over and over again? When he describes Americans as fascist and mass murderers over and over and over? Why the fuck would anyone give this slimey piece of rat shit the least bit of courtesy? Why?

Fuck you Mike. Why Don’t you put on a burka, you bitch, and go fight the American Satan? You piece of shit coward bitch.

BSB

« Reply #92 on: February 07, 2010, 05:06:11 PM »
You aren't that far from midget, snowblower, you flip into manic episodes just like he does.

Midget probably either thinks he's an agent, or that G-Men are following him around. I would bet you're just as paranoid, snowblower. Further midget has probably screwed someone bad enough that he has been in trouble with the law. Something like steeling money from a "friend", or business "partner".  Obviously he has no conscience. Both of you are missing the software in your brains to tell you where the line is. This whole thing is just pot talking to kettle. 

You're both a couple of head cases. But, did midget call the FBI? Hell no. The idea is just his new toy.

Rich

« Reply #93 on: February 07, 2010, 05:10:10 PM »
Stumpy, go lie down for a while. Find something to do that's not so taxing for you.

Or just climb back into your Jim Beam bottle and down a few more Vicodens. Hopping around all day has got to be tiresome.

BSB

« Reply #94 on: February 07, 2010, 05:17:25 PM »
Ok secret agent man.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #95 on: February 07, 2010, 05:46:55 PM »
But, did midget call the FBI? Hell no.

BSB it's not that hard to report suspicious activity, in fact law enforcement authorities encourage it.

https://tips.fbi.gov/

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

BSB

« Reply #96 on: February 07, 2010, 06:07:43 PM »
Well, you continue to miss the point, CU4, but I'm not going over it again. Have it your way.

I still like your lot on the lake though.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #97 on: February 07, 2010, 06:39:38 PM »
OK BSB thanks.....

I will just say that I would never criticize an American citizen that
contacts law enforcement if they honestly feel a threat exists.

Although Rich has obviously lost his cool, and maybe should take a week off
I must admit the reason Rich is losing his cool has happened to me too concerning Michael Tee.

I like Michael, I learn some things because of Michael, I think I would enjoy having a beer with Michael,
but I too find it unsettling that a guy that appears to cheer for our enemies, cheers for Americans losses,
attacks you as some kind of war criminal for your service in Viet Nam, and then Michael runs down to the
US to vacation & take advantage of all the United States has to offer. It does at times piss me off too.
But hopefully if we can all keep talking with some degree of civility & maybe we can learn something from each other.

Gotta go....GO SAINTS!

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

BSB

« Reply #98 on: February 07, 2010, 06:55:57 PM »
I'd like to see the Saints win also because I love the sound of a big brass band playing "When the Saints go Marching In". But, it ain't going to happen. Manning will not be denied.

My last word on this FBI thing. They've already been in here. Come and gone. Quite awhile ago.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #99 on: February 07, 2010, 08:17:53 PM »
<<You aren't that far from midget, snowblower . . . >>

bullshit.

<<you flip into manic episodes just like he does.>>

That I do, but I've never threatened anyone's life.  I'm not sure I'm the first target of his death threats either.  And I've seen you in some pretty manic phases yourself at times.

<<Midget probably either thinks he's an agent, or that G-Men are following him around. I would bet you're just as paranoid, snowblower. >>

Bullshit.  I know for a fact my phones were tapped for a period of time in the Seventies and I know why.   That's not paranoid, that's fact.

<<Further midget has probably screwed someone bad enough that he has been in trouble with the law. Something like steeling money from a "friend", or business "partner".  Obviously he has no conscience. >>

If he's had any previous run-ins with the law, which neither one of us knows as a fact, my best guess would be for threatening death or serious bodily injury to a family member, business associate or former employer.  He's a coward, and in his own pathetic little way, a bit of a "terrorist."  The rest of your assumptions are pure speculation. 

<<Both of you are missing the software in your brains to tell you where the line is. >>

Well, when somebody fucks with me, I do kind of enjoy letting my hair down, so to speak.  But I sure as bitchin hell know where the line is.  You can't show me where I've crossed it yet.  Sometimes I don't even think our friend knows there IS a line.

<<This whole thing is just pot talking to kettle.>>

Ridiculous.  I'm one of the relatively few good guys in this forum and our friend is either the scum of the fucking earth or fighting a losing battle with a serious mental illness.   Maybe both.  You have one hell of a fucking nerve comparing me to him.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #100 on: February 07, 2010, 11:27:43 PM »

Plane

« Reply #67 on: February 06, 2010, 06:01:58 PM » Quote Modify 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: ChristiansUnited4LessGvt on February 05, 2010, 09:31:52 AM
"if he is forced to leave"

Seriously how could that happen?

I think he is just trying to make it unpleasant. 

Report to moderator    207.144.103.204 

Michael Tee

« Reply #68 on: February 06, 2010, 06:55:11 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's not unpleasant at all. 

I am glad you are haveing fun , but I just perused the rest of this thread and found little that I thought pleasant.

I would like it fine and would never think any less of you if you did let such things go unanswered.

When invective is pure and unfounded it evaporates  leaveing no residue.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #101 on: February 07, 2010, 11:50:20 PM »
<<I would like it fine and would never think any less of you if you did let such things go unanswered.>>

Well, thank you, plane, I appreciated that.

The fact of the matter is, I've said everything that I wanted to say to Rich.  Mainly that finking out to the FBI in a debating club is despicable and that I don't believe for one second that it was done out of public safety concerns, as he claims.  It was his cowardly way of retaliating for things I said that he didn't like.

Rich is obviously a very sick, disturbed, sad and pathetic individual.  His sexual fantasies of getting a blow job from my wife are pathetic and disgusting.  I can only imagine what a sick and fucked-up life he must lead.  I feel sorry for him but there is no point in responding further to his raving.  There's nothing more I can or want to say to him and I don't think I'll be responding to any more of his posts, at least not in this thread.

We're here to debate issues, and there are plenty of substantive issues to debate.  Personally, I'm drawing a line under this whole topic.  I would suggest to the other members, but it's only my suggestion, that if Rich has any positive contributions to any future debates that they be treated with the respect due to any other member's posts and answered accordingly, and if they are more or less like what we have seen in this thread, that they simply be ignored.

Rich

« Reply #102 on: February 08, 2010, 12:27:30 AM »
>> Although Rich has obviously lost his cool, and maybe should take a week off.<<

Sorry , that's not going to happen.

As long as that commie faggot can spew his "death to America" terrorist bullshit, I'm going to tell him to go fuck his mother. Schmidt has given him a voice and I will not let this piece of shit be given the slightest amount of respect while he calls for the death of Americans. Nope, that's it. It wold be the same as saying the grand poobaa of the KKK can say anything he wants here and we should all thank him very much sir. Nope. Not me.

Bill and I go back a long way. Back in the day I'd get raked over the coals by people on the left, and I'd give them back the same. But at the end of the day we were Americans. None of those people called for the death of Americans, nor did they support those who made it their lifes mission to kill Americans. Bill1x1 was an American. On 911 we stood together, not for nearly long enough, but on that day we were Americans. Even when left and right came to cyber blows we were still Americans. No one in PIP would have given an ear to Mike's kind of scum. None of us would have stood for what the piece of shit Canadian spews here. No way.

But in the 3DHS, The commie piece of scum Mike get's a voice. He can call for the death of your children and mine and we're going to give him the same respect and privilage that any other leftist voice gets?

Fuck that. Not anymore.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #103 on: February 08, 2010, 03:58:02 AM »
>> Although Rich has obviously lost his cool, and maybe should take a week off.<<

Sorry , that's not going to happen.

As long as that commie faggot can spew his "death to America" terrorist bullshit, I'm going to tell him to go fuck his mother. Schmidt has given him a voice and I will not let this piece of shit be given the slightest amount of respect while he calls for the death of Americans.

Once you make a good case for him being wrong , you have done enough .

Pileing the Dung up highly is something anyone of any persuasion could do.

In the sparce possibility that someone undecided were reading 3DHS for guidence (poor guy that would be) how persuasive do you think he is ? How much do you think mildly obscene insults contradict his persuasion?

I was a member of the USN for five years and I have not learnt any new words nor combinations thereof from you here .I  hereby  scoff at your ability to curse, you are at your worst far too mild and at your best you are not cursing...

NO matter how unpleasant you make the atmosphere with your flatuance , there will always be someone around that is even more full of beans.  I challenge your alledged intelligence to throw a dart that would actually stick!

I can see why his cheering for Americans deaths rankles you , I feel it too.

But I try to argue effectively against it , and I don't think that you do, even if that is what you intend.