Author Topic: Welfare Shift  (Read 656 times)

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Welfare Shift
« on: February 24, 2010, 11:31:26 PM »
It appears that the days of sitting at home with 8 kids collecting $12,000 in annual taxpayers funds, collecting food stamps, and taking advantage of all sorts of government handouts has shifted to hiring many of these folk into government jobs making $87,000+ per year with great retirements and other benefits. Plus whilst collecting all that money the requirement is do as little work as possible, and make sure whatever work completed is done as incompetently as possible and causes others to fix your screw-ups so you can then get a promotion and collect a salary well over $100,000 and then retire at 52.

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Welfare Shift
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2010, 12:06:15 AM »
I got no problem doing job like that, shame those are rare

I`d gotten it by now if thier available.

those jobs don`t exactly thrive in this economy.

my town is in a constant state of layoffs.
hell, even security is actually getting picky about who they hire.
talk about hell freezing over

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2010, 08:49:31 AM »
<<I got no problem doing job like that, shame those are rare>>

"Rare" isn't the word for it, those jobs are non-existent.  But Kramer probably has some particular bureaucrat in mind, I'd guess from NHTSA, but let's wait for The Man himself to tell us.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2010, 12:31:10 PM »
<<I got no problem doing job like that, shame those are rare>>

"Rare" isn't the word for it, those jobs are non-existent.  But Kramer probably has some particular bureaucrat in mind, I'd guess from NHTSA, but let's wait for The Man himself to tell us.

Chew on this Mikey!!

http://federaljobs.net/

Are you considering a government job?  The federal government employs over 2,700,000 workers and hires hundreds of thousands each year to replace civil service workers that transfer to other federal government jobs, retire, or leave for other reasons. Average annual salary for full-time federal government jobs now exceeds $79,197. The U.S. Government is the largest employer in the United States, hiring about 2.0 percent of the nation's work force and the workforce is expanding significantly under the Obama administration. Federal government jobs can be found in every state and large metropolitan area, including overseas in over 200 countries. The average annual federal workers compensation in 2008, including pay plus benefits, was   $119,982 compared to just $59,909 for the private sector according to the United States Bureau of Economic Analysis.